Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 14-03-2014, 11:48 PM
Ascender
Thats funny as it sounds like we have to respect their world in the astral plain but when spirits come to our plain they are free to scair us and sometimes some of them create havoc to unexpected humans.
Old 15-03-2014, 03:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngers1810
Thats funny as it sounds like we have to respect their world in the astral plain but when spirits come to our plain they are free to scair us and sometimes some of them create havoc to unexpected humans.
See I think most cases we are simply misunderstanding spirits when they manifest in the physical dimension. Something that I would like to note rarely happens and requires an extreme amount of energy to do so, this is why most contact between a bodied and disembodied being happens in the spiritual dimensions and not the physical. If a spirit is going to expend that much energy to manifest in the physical dimension it is going to be for a very good reason or because the spirit is confused and doesn't realize what it is doing. Just because spirits cause fear in us and cause havoc doesn't mean that was their intentions though. The truth is people just have an inherent fear of the supernatural because it's something that most people don't understand. A spirit manifests in the physical dimension and people are scared regardless so it doesn't necessarily mean there was any malice intent in regards to the actual spirit. Also just like Human-beings like to play pranks and jokes on each others spirits enjoy doing the same thing to us. How many friends, family, and parents do you know will scare their friends, family, or children for fun? Does that mean that person is evil, bad, or means to cause havoc? I think not. Honestly most cases where people are scared of spirits or think that the spirits are out to harm them is just a huge misunderstanding on behalf of the Human. Their fear of the unknown overwhelms them and they are incapable of seeing or feeling anything other than fear, but if they were able to control that fear I am sure they would in most cases find that the spirit meant them no harm and simply wanted to make contact which is the exact same thing we're doing when we astral project. But yet when a spirit manifests we go to incredible lengths to attempt to get rid of them and make the experience end. And so when spirits do the same thing to astral projectors and lucid dreamers it really isn't anything different than what we do to them.
Old 16-03-2014, 06:05 PM
Ascender
I think thats why i get a lot of spirits come to me in this physical world as i dont judge their past or what they look like.

I was wondering can spirits be harmed by other spirits ?
Old 17-03-2014, 03:16 AM
gunswordsarecool

Quote:
I think thats why i get a lot of spirits come to me in this physical world as i dont judge their past or what they look like.

totally, they eat their energy.
Old 19-03-2014, 04:35 PM
mb6954

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunswordsarecool
totally, they eat their energy.

I agree. I would assume if they can eat our energy (and they do) then negative entities would be able to feed off other spirits energy as well.
Old 19-03-2014, 07:00 PM
Master
Quote:

Sure they can. The astral planes most closely connected to the physical plane are VERY similar to one another. Anything you can think of that exists in the physical dimension exists in these spiritual dimensions, in fact the physical dimension has been copying technology and ideas from the spiritual dimensions since the beginning of Humanity and so it has lead to these dimensions being quite similar in the sense of what they include. With that said weapons exist in these dimensions and with the addition of spiritual powers in fact spirits can cause more harm to each other in the spiritual dimensions than the physical in some cases, BUT the damage caused is much less permanent. If you harm a physical being to a certain extent they could die, I haven't seen that in the spiritual dimensions although I have been told by the spirits in these specific realms that spirits can and do die there. How that works or what happens in regards to that I haven't the slightest clue. When I have asked how a being dies in these realms the spirit became very angry and screamed "how does someone die anywhere else!?!?!?" They were upset because their mother had recently passed they said.
Old 21-03-2014, 02:11 AM
Ascender
So basically it is as trying in the spirit realms as it is in life now :(

It makes me wonder why us humans are given these extra senses to sense the spirit realm when it not much different to our physical realm. ?
Old 27-03-2014, 06:36 AM
Smilealittlebrighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
Any type of spirit could make a blue light around their head, the more important feature is that they appeared as a dark shadowy being. Beings of light do not appear as shadows. It's your decision to seek this spirit out or not but I am not going to advise in doing so, not unless you are experienced in dealing with lower-vibrational dark spirits. Otherwise you're pretty much playing with fire and eventually you're going to get burnt.

Exactly!

Dark shadowy beings are never good.

Those beings always tend to bother me with their nonsense, ugh. They never bring any light or happiness with them. Nasty, nasty creatures.
Old 27-03-2014, 08:32 AM
Master
Quote:
So basically it is as trying in the spirit realms as it is in life now :(

It makes me wonder why us humans are given these extra senses to sense the spirit realm when it not much different to our physical realm. ?

I like your questions youngers, shows a thinking outside the box attitude :)

Out of interest at what point during your ap (im assuming it was an ap experience?) Did the dark shadowy being appear? was it at the borderline point of getting 'out' by any chance?! lol

Loopy

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 27-03-2014, 09:01 AM
dark1979

These entity are
very evil and live on the
energy of fear.Do
not deal or contact with this
ghost. If you call him he will
destroy your life....