Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 28-01-2014, 07:58 PM
Master
Hi Lynn
Thanks for this thread, it's fun to explore
I feel dancing in the foreground, on the grass
And beside the church, at the bell tower end and on this side of the church am feeling fireworks, these flashes of colour lights, but not fireworks like we think
I don't want to see inside this church for some reason...
Old 28-01-2014, 08:10 PM
Administrator
Hello

I never went inside this one. Some in England are open to view and some are not. This one was not open to view.

The dancing would be on the grass and would encompass the whole church. Its a time of traditions and celebration. But of what ???

Lynn
Old 28-01-2014, 09:01 PM
Master

I get a sense of new birth, vitality, energy and gratitude.
Old 28-01-2014, 09:02 PM
Master
Is it harvest time celebration, or a time traditionally celebrated by pagans?
Old 28-01-2014, 09:03 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
I get a sense of new birth, vitality, energy and gratitude.

Hello

Your onto something there its a time of birth, but not the Christmas Season.

Lynn
Old 28-01-2014, 09:05 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiethinker
Is it harvest time celebration, or a time traditionally celebrated by pagans?

Hello

No its not Pagan, or around a harvest.

Lynn
Old 28-01-2014, 09:14 PM
LillyMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

There are a few things that one might pick up with the very ordinary looking England Church.....

There is nothing really tragic connected to it in history but there is an event that is done there that is rather interesting. Lets see what ye all can tune into.
The picture is slightly out of focus as there is a lot of "Spirit Energy" in it that ye might feel from it. I have grounded the energy and those that are with the image are at peace as this was a happy place to stop and visit.

when i first looked at the picture i got the feeling that a older male lived there. i seen him by the grave stones. he is a short male, greyish, blodish hair, white. he is wearing a black coat. also i feel his age is in the 60's 70's 80's
Old 29-01-2014, 12:06 AM
Guide
Hmm from the latest picture I get rain and a female spirit. I couldn't really pick up too much but that may be because my home is a little hectic atm.
Old 29-01-2014, 09:51 AM
prettypolly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

Sorry I missed reading your reply is all....and while no new replies were in my mail box for this thread this AM I was guided to come into it.

Looking at that picture and knowing how much energy is in it, spirit energy as this is a very old site, with a more modern church on it. I took a close up of a grave in the centre of the picture. I remember visiting a man there, a soldier, well as I am being corrected a marine. This site was had very many WW1 men in it. So they would hold at times a lot of life cut short memories. love lost.

This church and graveyard is well kept, sadly that is not always the case. But what I came to find is while they are not there in theinr graves in Spirit how many said how long it had been since anyone came to visit. When I took close up pictures of headstones those were of one's that I stopped to have a chat with along the way. Those that felt my presence there and came to me.

So it does not surprise me that you picked up on male energies.

Thank you for your reply
Old 29-01-2014, 03:05 PM
Ascender
Not sure if this helps or not. But what I got from the original picture was a few things.

One the balance was shifty, not the fuzzy focus but like the ground is contested for control (spirit or alive im not sure). I also saw a disgruntled and concerned priest, a look on his face like he wanted help. An older man with an old style of dress. The white collar I think was cloth and tied with the loops and ends hanging down.