Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 27-12-2013, 03:52 PM
Master
Whatever, graffiti is still graffiti.
Old 27-12-2013, 07:16 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyth Von Gore
Seriously. No damage is done to your soul when you get a tattoo. I reckon my Reiki therapist would have pointed out holes in my energy when she was healing me. :p

Hmm I do have a lot of those, or so I did back in July. My energy therapist said so, he said mine are caused by my negativity and me saying all the time "I hate x or x thing".

Maybe one day, even the idea of how much it hurts and the use of a needle is enough to terrify me enough.

Thanks
Old 27-12-2013, 08:13 PM
shinenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axlus
I think of getting a permanent tattoo, but I read somewhere that tattoos, from spiritual point of view, are not good for you. Is this true? Does anybody have any experience related to this?

Thanks a lot.

I am a tattooist, I run a business in a very spiritual town. They are not bad, yet im sure some...religious book might tell you otherwise. I am covered, I have my life history on me, right back to my rebellious youth. Its what matters to you, and you alone. Good luck with choosing your ink, love to see a post if you do go ahead with it
Old 28-12-2013, 12:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf
True, but life is short so it may not be such a bad thing to do crazy things. We won't get another chance if we waste our lives being safe and boring.

Hey Seawolf

Being a bit crazy is fine if you're not plumb stupid ay? Teehee
Old 28-12-2013, 12:29 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Hey Seawolf

Being a bit crazy is fine if you're not plumb stupid ay? Teehee
No not plumb stupid, that wouldn't be good. Just stupid enough. haha
Old 28-12-2013, 12:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf
No not plumb stupid, that wouldn't be good. Just stupid enough. haha

Anyway, I like tats... on other people, so all I'm saying is they stay on for life and it's gotta be a good decision.... because a tat is basically a good lookin' scar. It can be meaningful, just as the family photo is meaningful, and it's not like you ever want to throw away your family photo either... that's the thing with tats...
Old 28-12-2013, 10:47 AM
Ascender
Gem, you can get rid of tattoos. All it takes is a few minutes (depending on the size of the tattoo) and a special laser. It's no more painful than getting the tattoo inked in the first place. Okay so maybe it costs a tad bit more than a tattoo, but point still stands. Tattoos are removable.
Old 28-12-2013, 01:19 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Anyway, I like tats... on other people, so all I'm saying is they stay on for life and it's gotta be a good decision.... because a tat is basically a good lookin' scar. It can be meaningful, just as the family photo is meaningful, and it's not like you ever want to throw away your family photo either... that's the thing with tats...
Where I live everybody and their dog is covered with tattoos. I did a burn tattoo instead cause I'm weird.

Sometimes I imagine all these people in the future in nursing homes.. that's going to be interesting.
Old 28-12-2013, 01:43 PM
Guide
Location: Up a mountain communing with the Grandfathers, Ancestors, Ravens n Horses beside the Stones
I earn t the right to wear my tribal clan totem tattoo's years ago and this is a deeply spiritual process for my people that holds a huge amount of relevance so its not something easily undertaken. It wasn't the right time for me personally to have them done at that time so I waited, now I'm ready the irony is I'm half a world away from home so having to find someone here who I trust enough to do the work.

I'm getting them done but have to find the right person because these can't be re used by others elsewhere as there spiritually relevant to my people and certain things have to be done in accordance to this. The right tattoo artist will turn up at the right time, so I'm waiting until then as this is one job I can't just take to the local tattoo parlor.

Makoiyi

Here's where we go off the map.
Out past the power lines,
up that little side road without a sign.
Hidden from the mainstream.

Keeper's of the Ancient future, Keepers of the Drum.
They don't preserve it.....
They live it......!
Old 28-12-2013, 02:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyth Von Gore
Gem, you can get rid of tattoos. All it takes is a few minutes (depending on the size of the tattoo) and a special laser. It's no more painful than getting the tattoo inked in the first place. Okay so maybe it costs a tad bit more than a tattoo, but point still stands. Tattoos are removable.

If you want it removed, then it's a regrettable tat. I guess a lot of people do get them removed.