Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Closed Thread

Old 22-06-2006, 12:11 AM
tiltjlp

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer
I like your dribble titlip it is funny (ha,ha not strange), do you like mine? Mart you are a dude, but i would say that wouldn't i with me being you an all. Yeeehaa!!

In all honesty, so far, no. I didn't come here to be entertained, but rather to exchange opinions and observations about spirituality and related topics.

John
Old 22-06-2006, 02:34 PM
dreamer

Thats a shame John, then again maybe it isn't, I suppose it all depends on your point of view. From my perspective it seems that all is entertainment in this great experience, it even amuses me that you express such a serious opinion. All my life I was told to be more serious so maybe you have a point, but on the other hand all my life the people who gave me this advice never seemed to be too happy with their own life where as I was happy to be myself - a dribbling fool, who is serious about enjoying this experience.

I am sorry you didn't come here to be entertained, I am glad that you feel what I have written is etertaining (even if you rail against it so) and I suppose my advice would be the same advice you probably give to people who don't like your books - if you don't like it you don't have to read it. In the meantime I will continue to write dribble and maybe in time you will learn to enjoy it.

One question, if you didn't enjoy the post why did you read it? You are indeed an entertaining individual John, very amusing and I am enjoying this batting to and fro of ideas and opinions with you immensley. Cheers dude.
Old 22-06-2006, 08:41 PM
Mart

Right on brother, I'm not gonna read your posts anymore - they bore me, thats some top advice, don't do anything you hate. Didn't that Jesus dude say something similar John?
Old 22-06-2006, 09:40 PM
tiltjlp

Quote:
One question, if you didn't enjoy the post why did you read it? You are indeed an entertaining individual John, very amusing and I am enjoying this batting to and fro of ideas and opinions with you immensley. Cheers dude.

That has to be one of the more amusing questions I've ever read. I simply don't understand why you and your fellow "entertainers" don't confine your dribble to the lounge, or one of the other more generalized parts of the forum. Why mess up the serious sections with inappropriate postings? But yes, as I learn who the clowns here are, I will ignore their posts.

John
Old 23-06-2006, 10:26 AM
dreamer

Hi John,

maybe there is more wisdom in what you have read than you realise. You are sounding a bit George W about all of this, chill bubba.

Still I'm glad you found something I have written of worth, it is not that I am trying to wind you up, just responding in a natural way to what you had written. Sorry if I hit a nerve - but you know what they say, you only get angry at critisism if there is some truth in it.

All the best mate in whatever you do, and I mean that sincerely.
Old 23-06-2006, 06:24 PM
Mart

I've just re read this thead and i liked it immensley, very entertaining and a fairly accurate skit on the circles one goes in I feel. Well done to all involved I feel, a job well done, although maybe not quite serious enough this can be worked on next time. 7/10.
Old 07-12-2006, 01:33 PM
dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiltjlp
The original question posed was: is there stuff that should be censored or does censorship cause all the problems in the universe?

Clearly the dribble posted is this thread excluding my post should have been "self-censored" by those who posted it. All I can figure out is that Post Count is more important to some people that the quality of their comments.

John

Hey John,

I am sorry to do this but you have been talking a lot lately about expressing opinions and I just wanted to remind you of how you introduced yourself to me on this forum. Maybe you could ease up a bit on laying down the law and remind yourself that you have been fairly provocative in the past. Whilst I would agree that nasty, negative comments should be policed and dealt with, in my opinion you are taking things too far.
Old 07-12-2006, 03:06 PM
tiltjlp

Quote:
Hey John,

I am sorry to do this but you have been talking a lot lately about expressing opinions and I just wanted to remind you of how you introduced yourself to me on this forum. Maybe you could ease up a bit on laying down the law and remind yourself that you have been fairly provocative in the past. Whilst I would agree that nasty, negative comments should be policed and dealt with, in my opinion you are taking things too far.

Thanks for voicing your opinion as an opinion Dreamer. The reason things seem calm here is because the staff enforces the forum rules, and many of the problems don't appear on the open forum. There's a saying that rules are made to be broken. Well, the way I see it is that rules are made to be followed, and enforced. The proper enforcement of the rules is why it might seem they aren't needed, but I can assure you that they are needed. If everyone abided by the rules you'd never hear from me in that way, and I'd be delighted.

John
Old 07-12-2006, 03:33 PM
dreamer

Hey John, you know I love you. Sometimes you are too nitpicking for your own good though imo.
Old 07-12-2006, 03:40 PM
cweiters

all is spiritual

All is spiritual in my opinion; the contrast in personalities are seldom seen or revealed. Most people have been conditioned to display the more acceptable side of self in public places. Just because I don't reveal this side of myself dosen't mean its not there or is less spiritual than the part of me people accept the most.
Thanks dreamer, Mart and Mart! Oh censorship is just another way of saying "Follow the crowd".

Love to all
cw

Last edited by cweiters : 07-12-2006 at 03:44 PM.
Closed Thread