Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 14-03-2013, 06:10 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannah
The world is what you believe it to be. Once it was flat, now it is round. Once it was created in 4004BC, now it was made 17 billion years ago. What we believe, as a population, becomes the reality, and dissenters are suppressed or ostracised. Gradually reality develops into a new reality as our understanding (or theories) change, but is what we believe really real? Who knows? Maybe one day everything we think is real will be disproved. Real is whatever you think it should be.

What becomes apparent is we exist even if we have incorrect information. We can be plain wrong. Something seems built in The object word world directs the attention where reality was once based on the 5 senses. The shape of the world or age is not evidence. I ask does the world exist, yes or no? Making decisions on (such) unimportant matters if it is flat or young or old may not have a bearing as whether it were or not, we make and act in the same ways regardless. A person cannot know what they don't until it can be imagined and this actually takes time for generation to generation. Let us hope we don't hold ourselves back.

------------------------------------------------------
When a person can see with two eyes what others see with the third eye, reality takes on many new possibilities.
Old 14-03-2013, 11:19 PM
LadyTerra

Greetings William Schuck:

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Schuck
I would like to know if you create your own realities?

In my humble opinion (for the most part) yes.

We are dealt a certain hand--a hand that we take part in deciding--
then it is up to us to play the hand and make the appropriate choices
that will help us learn the lessons we came here to master.

In the final analysis--we are the sum of all of our choices and experiences
(good--or bad) all events have culminated to bring us to this very moment and place in time.

Where we go from here is entirely up to us.

Peace and Love on the path of your choice...

Blessed be...
Old 15-03-2013, 08:04 AM
Suspended
Master
When there is a question of 'do you create your reality' then it is perhaps relevant to ask whom or what it is that one is referring too that creates .

If what you are is all that is, then there is no other that can create other than self .

x daz x
Old 17-03-2013, 03:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Oh I believe you, haven't seen a Genie yet personally, but I could swap stories for hours and like you researching for hours trying to understand something seen or expereinced in meditation is rather the norm these days. Most of the tree example I posted earlier I experience, but our poster wanted concrete evidance and it's extremely unlikely he'd accept that or your post as such, so I skipped any more interesting bits and bobs.

The concrete evidence was that i had an eye-witness.
Old 17-03-2013, 05:48 PM
Guide
Just about to answer you when i saw petezen.
Am in total aggreance with pz.
In pure light and truth.
Krishna.
Old 19-03-2013, 07:24 PM
Master

I think I manifested that my fish lived a lot longer than its normal lifespan. lol That probably sounds really weird to you. Well, I really liked this little fish and I was into the whole faith healing, mind over matter belief at the time. I was trying as hard as I could to believe it and to live by it. All the other fish I ever had died too quickly and it made me sad.

I used this fish as a sort of lucky charm talisman for myself, affirming both its health and mine. So I would send the thought and feeling "We are well" (I was suffering from health problems and I sometimes feared the fish looked unhealthy too). Somehow I felt that affirming such as a mutual affirmation, for both the fish and me at the same time, would work better, connecting the two of us, using my own life force to sustain him. It might sound loopy, if you've never had faith in such or seen anything like that yourself. But I love all animals, and I didn't have much else in my life at the time, so... And I do believe that loving another and not just oneself, makes life more motivating. I think emotional energy and love can intensify the ability to create from faith. But all I know is that fish lived way longer than any other fish of its kind that I've ever heard of, quite longer than the typical lifespan of that type of fish.

I also had some very strange health symptoms- reading up on the symptoms and what they might indicate, it became apparent that I might have a serious disease. I don't highly trust conventional medical treatments for all diseases, and I feared what I might have might be one of those "the cure is worse than the disease" type diseases if treated with conventional medicine. I didn't have access to alternative treatments nor money for them. So I affirmed to myself that I was well, I convinced myself of it. My strange and intense symptoms went away. I don't know whether I ever had that disease, but I don't have the symptoms anymore. I believe I might have made the symptoms go away. It's been years now since I had those symptoms. I have since changed my lifestyle to eliminate environmental and dietary toxins and allergens, so I think that helps too, but at the time when I "willed my symptoms gone", lol, I didn't have the means to have a healthy, natural diet or environment. That would happen years later.
Old 19-03-2013, 08:11 PM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louisa
I think I manifested that my fish lived a lot longer than its normal lifespan. lol That probably sounds really weird to you. Well, I really liked this little fish and I was into the whole faith healing, mind over matter belief at the time. I was trying as hard as I could to believe it and to live by it. All the other fish I ever had died too quickly and it made me sad.

I used this fish as a sort of lucky charm talisman for myself, affirming both its health and mine. So I would send the thought and feeling "We are well" (I was suffering from health problems and I sometimes feared the fish looked unhealthy too). Somehow I felt that affirming such as a mutual affirmation, for both the fish and me at the same time, would work better, connecting the two of us, using my own life force to sustain him. It might sound loopy, if you've never had faith in such or seen anything like that yourself. But I love all animals, and I didn't have much else in my life at the time, so... And I do believe that loving another and not just oneself, makes life more motivating. I think emotional energy and love can intensify the ability to create from faith. But all I know is that fish lived way longer than any other fish of its kind that I've ever heard of, quite longer than the typical lifespan of that type of fish.

I also had some very strange health symptoms- reading up on the symptoms and what they might indicate, it became apparent that I might have a serious disease. I don't highly trust conventional medical treatments for all diseases, and I feared what I might have might be one of those "the cure is worse than the disease" type diseases if treated with conventional medicine. I didn't have access to alternative treatments nor money for them. So I affirmed to myself that I was well, I convinced myself of it. My strange and intense symptoms went away. I don't know whether I ever had that disease, but I don't have the symptoms anymore. I believe I might have made the symptoms go away. It's been years now since I had those symptoms. I have since changed my lifestyle to eliminate environmental and dietary toxins and allergens, so I think that helps too, but at the time when I "willed my symptoms gone", lol, I didn't have the means to have a healthy, natural diet or environment. That would happen years later.

I love this story!!!
Old 19-03-2013, 08:18 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
If what you are is all that is, then there is no other that can create other than self .

Yes this makes a lot of sense to me. If I look at myself I can find nothing in existence except myself so there is no-one except myself to do the creating. All the other beings are part of myself and I am part of them. So it seems that all beings must create their own reality.

The problem I have with this is the problem of suffering. It is okay for me to believe I create my reality with my relatively easy life, without much suffering or pain. But what about children who are being abused, people being tortured or raped, or ppl who are starving etc. I am very wary of blaming the victim of such circumstances for creating their predicament.

It seems to me that there is no way of resolving this contradiction. From the first person viewpoint of absolute subjectivity there are no others and hence everyone creates their reality. I am the abused child, the person being tortured, the starving person, as well as being the abuser and the torturer. And only I can stop these things from happening.

But from a sociological viewpoint there are victims and there are others and it would be oppressive to deny this fact.

It seems to me that it is best simply to live with this contradiction; to let it be. This is better than attempting to resolve the contradiction since this may lead to forms of blaming the victim that nobody wants to be a part of.

So from the first person viewpoint we do create our realities, and all of "reality". But from the equally legitimate third person viewpoint, we are separate, objective entities, and it would be a form of self-hatred to deny that there can be victims when things are looked at from this viewpoint.
Old 20-03-2013, 01:33 PM
Pinkroses

I do believe our thoughts and beliefs influence our experiences. If you truly believe something is going to happen, eventually it will!
Old 20-03-2013, 05:38 PM
LotusRise

Yes, because two people of the same sex, physical traits, social status, background, upbringing, finances, education, etc. can be in the same place -a party, a movie, restaurant, amusement park, whatever - and be having completely opposite experiences of it.

They can also have completely polar opposite views of what it's like to be a man or a woman, have their particular weight/height, their social status, background, upbringing, finances, education, etc. etc. Even though to the rest of the world, they could be twins.

If they're both on opposite ends of the spectrum vibrationally, I am willing to bet that they wouldn't even notice each other at this party or this movie.

People take that "like attracts like" thing too literally. I don't think it's that if you're in a fantastic mood and having a great life, that every single person inside Walmart with you is feeling the exact same way. It's just that you won't even notice each other if you're not.

Ever be in such a good mood, laughing your butt off, or get amazing news on your phone in public, and then someone bumps into you without saying anything after? You maintain your great feeling so well, feeling so much synchronicity and love right then, that you barely notice. You go home, you don't even recall that part of your outing. You don't remember what they look like... anything. But if you're tuned into them and having a bad day yourself, you'll probably go home, recall exactly what they look like, and seethe about it for the next two hours. lol