Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 29-01-2013, 09:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
When I feel myself spinning, swinging or moving, I spiritually move myself. Then I am out. I am free to do whatever I want to do. It is simple as that. I feel people do not seem to like doing that. I do not know why.

Suzy if you were to make it by accident into the part of the planes I am speaking about and you flew or glided across the floor or asked the wrong question the astral police or astral guardians would grab you and make you go somewhere you probably wouldn't like going. I have only been able to visit these places because I have spirits who already know these locations taking me there. Astral projection unguided is like wondering around blind, it's very unlikely you will end up anywhere worth going. On the opposite side of the spectrum though when you have a spirit deciding where you go you may miss out of some upper plane experiences you were supposed to have but since the spirit didn't let you keep flying up it never happened. Either way though I am glad I have a spirit taking me places, all of my best projections and most profound learning experiences came from that. Regardless of wanting to go anywhere you want that is rarely the case in astral projection. So many people want to travel to the past and to space but rarely if ever make it. Because anywhere is undefinable in the astral and space is not the same as space in the physical world, so the physical word of anywhere really can't be used to describe where you can go in the astral. In a way when you step foot into the astral you are already everywhere. But someone who wants to go to the upper planes can make themself believe they can go anywhere (upper planes in specific) all they want, if their vibrational frequency is not high enough and they are not in the proper subtle body to visit that part of the planes they will not make it there. So going anywhere is not really an option when it comes to astral travel. Almost everyone starts out in the lower planes and then they bump up a layer here and there over time and then occasionally have a very profound experience where they bump up an entire plane. These experiences always outweigh the last one until you reach the highest of planes, something that not many astral projectors do. Out of 100 astral projectors only a handful will ever make it into the nirvanic planes during their physical life. So while believing you can go anywhere is good so that you don't give up hope in visiting the upper planes, it is never always true unless you stay patient and put in a lot of work and practice. If it was true the lower planes would be desolate and everybody would practically live in the upper planes, but most projectors end up somewhere in the lower planes because they are exploring blind and have no choice of where they really end up. They can decide which direction they fly in but that doesn't mean they decide where they end up, it's completely random.
Old 29-01-2013, 11:41 AM
Master

I understand what you are saying. What you say makes sense. I may not go where I want to go to. That is interesting what you said, the astral police or guardian may not want me to go there. That is something to think about. Thanks for that. What is this got to do with how to get out of my body. As I said, when I feel myself moving that is the time I spiritually move away from my body. If I do not do that, the ap usually always ends. I have recently learnt if a spirit wants to take me somewhere I should go there, accept it and find out things. I am very appreciative of what I have learnt. When the time is right I am going to try to go somewhere where I want to go to. I have an idea how to do it. I think it will work. The main thing is I have to be able to see well, think clearly and to be aware.
I have never been to an awful place that I know of. Some of the places I have been to were magnificent. I was thinking about it today and I thought I must make the effort to ap again.
Old 30-01-2013, 12:47 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
Suzy if you were to make it by accident into the part of the planes I am speaking about and you flew or glided across the floor or asked the wrong question the astral police or astral guardians would grab you and make you go somewhere you probably wouldn't like going. I have only been able to visit these places because I have spirits who already know these locations taking me there. Astral projection unguided is like wondering around blind, it's very unlikely you will end up anywhere worth going. On the opposite side of the spectrum though when you have a spirit deciding where you go you may miss out of some upper plane experiences you were supposed to have but since the spirit didn't let you keep flying up it never happened. Either way though I am glad I have a spirit taking me places, all of my best projections and most profound learning experiences came from that. Regardless of wanting to go anywhere you want that is rarely the case in astral projection. So many people want to travel to the past and to space but rarely if ever make it. Because anywhere is undefinable in the astral and space is not the same as space in the physical world, so the physical word of anywhere really can't be used to describe where you can go in the astral. In a way when you step foot into the astral you are already everywhere. But someone who wants to go to the upper planes can make themself believe they can go anywhere (upper planes in specific) all they want, if their vibrational frequency is not high enough and they are not in the proper subtle body to visit that part of the planes they will not make it there. So going anywhere is not really an option when it comes to astral travel. Almost everyone starts out in the lower planes and then they bump up a layer here and there over time and then occasionally have a very profound experience where they bump up an entire plane. These experiences always outweigh the last one until you reach the highest of planes, something that not many astral projectors do. Out of 100 astral projectors only a handful will ever make it into the nirvanic planes during their physical life. So while believing you can go anywhere is good so that you don't give up hope in visiting the upper planes, it is never always true unless you stay patient and put in a lot of work and practice. If it was true the lower planes would be desolate and everybody would practically live in the upper planes, but most projectors end up somewhere in the lower planes because they are exploring blind and have no choice of where they really end up. They can decide which direction they fly in but that doesn't mean they decide where they end up, it's completely random.

I do feel that we are likely to go to any place which has the corresponding vibrational frequency that we have at that time. We might be able to reach "higher" vibrational frequencies at certain times briefly, -like when we are happy, or inspired, or moved spiritually, but with most of us we will likely gravitate to our "default" state, (the vibrational state with the highest percentage in us) whatever that may be for each individual. Some people might be able to raise their frequency instantly and at will, but this is not easy especially when under duress, or when surrounded by different frequencies. As we have a tendency to "imitate" our surrounding vibrations. That's not just a fact of the brain (that's how binaural beats work) but I do feel it's like that for our subtle bodies too.
But it is perfectly possible with will and regular practice, and a lot of emotional control, etc, to work on our subtle bodies, build our strength, build a vehicle which is capable of raising any energy at any given time in the face of anything. That's the training we could all find useful, and that's where proper preparational work comes in handy before we venture out (or concurrent with astral adventures)

But this wouldn't necessarily apply to someone who has already got an excellent control with their astral body, has brilliant control with flexing and manipulating their own frequencies and vibrations....and yet who has necessary work with certain Souls, or skills to learn or impart. They would keep being presented with situations, entities, locations etc which don't necessarily seem to make sense considering their Soul frequency.

But the only reason I'm mentioning what I said just before, is that it's good to prepare the subtle "body" and our personal frequencies before going out on the astral? There will likely still be a heck of a lot of encounters and experiences which seem utterly random, and unexpected, but we are more likely to "tune into" things on the same or similar frequency.
Old 30-01-2013, 01:48 AM
nejixsas

looks like you guys can use move your spiritual body freely and easily. I haven't been able to just take out my body yet, and i dont know what im doing wrong. I tried it again last night but same results...
Old 30-01-2013, 02:04 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by nejixsas
looks like you guys can use move your spiritual body freely and easily. I haven't been able to just take out my body yet, and i dont know what im doing wrong.

Even if you set the focus on a not-you location, and relax everything else? It's just something I noticed, that the astral is a little backwards in that sense: to get somewhere, I need to relax.

And, well, I've been going through a "dry spot" of where I do a projecting meditation and... I lose my balance (in my mind), or my mind is too busy and noisy, or my physical body can't be made to feel content. It's okay to just take a break.
Old 30-01-2013, 02:11 AM
Bodhi_Spirit

Quote:
looks like you guys can use move your spiritual body freely and easily. I haven't been able to just take out my body yet, and i dont know what im doing wrong. I tried it again last night but same results...

How are you trying to get out? Are you going to sleep and then getting back up for a little bit before laying back down? If you're just trying to enter sleep paralysis right after you lay down to go to sleep for the night that's probably not going to work. I can get out of body after waking up periodically during the night but it's easier for me to get 7 or 8 hours of sleep and set a couple of alarms before I really have to get up. That way I can at least make several attempts at entering sleep paralysis before it's time to get up. When I do it that way my sleep cycle isn't messed up and I'm more lucid when entering sleep paralysis.
Old 30-01-2013, 02:28 AM
nejixsas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albalida
Even if you set the focus on a not-you location, and relax everything else? It's just something I noticed, that the astral is a little backwards in that sense: to get somewhere, I need to relax.

And, well, I've been going through a "dry spot" of where I do a projecting meditation and... I lose my balance (in my mind), or my mind is too busy and noisy, or my physical body can't be made to feel content. It's okay to just take a break.
well im trying to relax as much as i can. I mean you have to relax to at least get to that one state, right?
Maybe im getting distracted. not too sure..
Old 30-01-2013, 02:28 AM
nejixsas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzyga
How are you trying to get out? Are you going to sleep and then getting back up for a little bit before laying back down? If you're just trying to enter sleep paralysis right after you lay down to go to sleep for the night that's probably not going to work. I can get out of body after waking up periodically during the night but it's easier for me to get 7 or 8 hours of sleep and set a couple of alarms before I really have to get up. That way I can at least make several attempts at entering sleep paralysis before it's time to get up. When I do it that way my sleep cycle isn't messed up and I'm more lucid when entering sleep paralysis.
okay thanks. ill try to wake up in the morning at 5 or something to see if there is any difference, haha.
Old 30-01-2013, 02:39 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
okay thanks. ill try to wake up in the morning at 5 or something to see if there is any difference, haha.

This could make a difference to your results! I have found that broken sleep-cycles help. In fact for me personally at this stage it's the only way I can find to get out of body. I sleep 4-5 hours then get up, do something pretty peaceful (not involving much effort, like reading or meditation, etc) for a half hour-1 hour, then go back to lay down. That's almost 100% successful for producing an AP in my own case.

I think the secret is, it produces a very light sleep. I find that after having had 4-5 hours of regular deep sleep, when getting up and going back to bed, I skim the surface of sleep, without going too deeply under. When the "vibrational stage" starts I immediately come to, in full consciousness, with my astral body starting to rise. (the "vibrational stage" is when quite noisy vibrations and sounds start happening. But after a while and numerous experiences of this stage, they dumb down almost to no sounds at all.)
Old 30-01-2013, 04:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
This could make a difference to your results! I have found that broken sleep-cycles help. In fact for me personally at this stage it's the only way I can find to get out of body. I sleep 4-5 hours then get up, do something pretty peaceful (not involving much effort, like reading or meditation, etc) for a half hour-1 hour, then go back to lay down. That's almost 100% successful for producing an AP in my own case.

I think the secret is, it produces a very light sleep. I find that after having had 4-5 hours of regular deep sleep, when getting up and going back to bed, I skim the surface of sleep, without going too deeply under. When the "vibrational stage" starts I immediately come to, in full consciousness, with my astral body starting to rise. (the "vibrational stage" is when quite noisy vibrations and sounds start happening. But after a while and numerous experiences of this stage, they dumb down almost to no sounds at all.)

Yup a short sleeping pattern is exactly how I can project up to 15-20 times a week on a good week. Sometimes I go through a night or two with no projections but then some nights I have had up to 6-7 projections, some of them coming back to back to back. I know for me sleeping 2-3 hours using a Delta wave Binaural beat brings the easiest results, now I have questions about the destination this method gives. I imagine that if I was achieving conscious projection through meditation my destination would be a little higher in the planes due to me reaching that state of trance. Things can be a bit more scattered when you AP through a sleeping pattern alteration. But eitherway it always turns out the best results. I have shared it with a few people who were already well versed in astral projection and each and every one of those people achieved the exact same results as I did. On one occasion the person hadn't had a projection in years and with my method/technique he AP'd on the first night! The people with less experience this technique may not work as well because they aren't experienced with the sensations and how to exit. So they are more likely to get stuck up on the vibrational stage. But everyone is definitely different when it comes to AP so I am sure there are people out there the technique may never work, and some it will work as well for them as it does for me.