Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 20-10-2012, 09:22 AM
Deactivated Account
I don't think I'd want to see myself as a physcial body. I'd find it quite scary and horrifing.

Did any of you get scared seeing yourself or was it just natural?
Old 20-10-2012, 12:43 PM
Guide

Well I have yet to see my own body so I don't know.

And as for black outs I mean... Like everything goes black, and then I am aware of my body somewhat but I feel super light most of the time.... Like I'm close to my body but not inside it... Then I just wait a little bit and I can leave again, then after several times of doing this i will feel like I've completely fallen into my body so it would be super hard to get free of it then...

I can still feel the persons hand or cats around me somewhat when I'm just floating close to my body, it will go from feeling like its real to a vague pulse of energy. Kind of like when your trying to make energy balls in your hand... It's hard to explain really....
Old 20-10-2012, 02:56 PM
Master
Not time to read all posts, and this thread has just reminded me , regards seeing oneself (but not the physical) some time ago I mentioned that projectors could try looking in a mirror when out of the body, there is some aspect that I think is common to peoples astral faces but different from the physical

If I say it, it may influence, so i will just ask people to try this (I got the same result I had read about, but cannot be sure if it influenced me, I don't think it did as I was surprised that there was something different about my astral face than my physical face)
Old 20-10-2012, 03:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck
I don't think I'd want to see myself as a physcial body. I'd find it quite scary and horrifing.

Did any of you get scared seeing yourself or was it just natural?

I found it just natural. I'm wondering what you feel would be scary about it, Starbuck.

Many people find it a relief that they no longer need to think of their body as 'me'.

Xan

Old 20-10-2012, 08:26 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalseAwakening
Well I have yet to see my own body so I don't know.

And as for black outs I mean... Like everything goes black, and then I am aware of my body somewhat but I feel super light most of the time.... Like I'm close to my body but not inside it... Then I just wait a little bit and I can leave again, then after several times of doing this i will feel like I've completely fallen into my body so it would be super hard to get free of it then...

I do not know if it is the same thing as me but I black out as well. You could say I can see if you do not want to black out. That may not be a good idea as you would not know what you would be seeing. I know the blackout would only last a short while and it did. It would happen when I am leaving my body and I am traveling somewhere. It was not a problem. I was aware and I was waiting to land somewhere.
Perhaps you are thinking of your body and that is why you keep going back to it or close to it. Try and think of somewhere else you want to go to. Keep thinking of it so you will not keep going back to your body. If you see a wall or window you can go through it and that will take you to another place. It is better if you can go to another place straight away but that is another option in case it does not work. Going through a wall always works. You go to another place.
Old 21-10-2012, 01:31 AM
Guide

I do say that I said it today while blacking out, and I'll sometimes see my room or a few other times it would be like... I see people infront of me... someone moving around and stuff, I'm not sure how to describe it. Its like seeing nothing but black but you see grey lines in the shape of a person. Can't see many details though... Not entirely sure what thats about. :)

And I'm not really thinking of my body really, I'm just wandering around (dragging some spirit person around... everywhere) and having fun when I start blacking out... then I'm just a bit upset because I can't see!
Old 21-10-2012, 02:20 AM
Master

If you cannot see, or see well, just say I can see now. It works every time. Keep saying it until you can see very well. I do not say I can see when I am out of my body now as I can see well. During the day I say to myself I can see.
You may not be thinking of your body. It may help if you just think of a destination so you will not go near your body.
Old 21-10-2012, 02:38 AM
Master
FA... You might consider choosing some targets or things you want to explore or experience rather than just milling around in the astral and getting into whatever.

Xan

Old 21-10-2012, 02:43 AM
Guide

I have, I've wanted to visit my deceased cats, dragons, elf people.... And to meet my spirit guides... Although I did tell them that there would be one with me while I'm astral projecting so I don't get in serious trouble and all... I've also wanted to visit some of my friends in real life.... And well sadly it doesn't seem to work... Or at least I don't seem to get there.
Old 21-10-2012, 02:44 AM
Master
It does take some practice and persistence to set a clear, simple intention for what you want to do... before your ap sessions. If you keep at it regularly sooner or later you'll be there.

Xan