Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 29-09-2012, 10:04 PM
Neville

I am so very grateful that i do not understand what point is being made here.
Old 29-09-2012, 10:07 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
It depends how you look at it is anything really empty,or are there remnents of what used to be in there,an empty box could be many things for so many people,it could be a childs play thing given him untold amount of fun,it could mean whilst you have a box to sleep in you have some cover,

Namaste

So you open us up to see Native Spirit, that even if we think it is empty, their could be some unseen remnants still in the box that we have not seen. So if we look closer in that box, we might see what you perceive might be in there as being in there or not.You also like others here use your imagination to use the box in ways that could be both fun, creative and useful..thankyou for sharing.
Old 29-09-2012, 10:09 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
I am so very grateful that i do not understand what point is being made here.

Gratitude is a wonderful thing Neville. Is that your point being made..seems to be.
Old 29-09-2012, 10:14 PM
Neville

It is Silent Whisper... Thank you and bless you for noticing.

However, There might be some merit in assessing my understanding, such as it is... a Card board box that's empty is an empty card board box. A card board box that has something in it is a cardboard box that has something in it...

So removing the card board box from the equation are you folks talking about potential ? Because it seems so far that what is in the box is the thing. i.e what the box is used for.
Old 29-09-2012, 10:16 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathew
Restricted by our own reality to what we can see in the box.......yes of course.....nothing is nothing, in actual fact nothing doesn't exist, it’s a metamorphosis, an altered state of awareness. It really depends on our awareness to what’s in the open box as well.

Love
Mathew

Are we restricted by our own reality Mathew to what we can see in the box. As you can see from this thread, others reality comes into the share. There is always potential to open to their reality and see through their share the potential in seeing the box. We may not like to see it, but their is potential to see it if we allow ourselves too..
Old 29-09-2012, 10:21 PM
Neville

Quote:
Are we restricted by our own reality

I'm sorry , I know this question was directed to Mathew, but I would have thought the answer to this question was yes. Whichever reality that was or is, and taking into consideration the often denied , multi dimensional nature of our reality.(realities , if you prefer)
Old 29-09-2012, 10:26 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
It is Silent Whisper... Thank you and bless you for noticing.

However, There might be some merit in assessing my understanding, such as it is... a Card board box that's empty is an empty card board box. A card board box that has something in it is a cardboard box that has something in it...

So removing the card board box from the equation are you folks talking about potential ? Because it seems so far that what is in the box is the thing.

Ah I notice you like being noticed Neville so its my pleasure..I think you deserve a hug too...

So ok, the box is empty and it just is in your eyes. If it has something added its a box with something in it. Makes sense to me

So are you saying that you perceive the box is removed to open to potential...so in your inquiry through how others perceive their potential of the box, you are inquiring about the potential itself. I wonder do you only see potential when the box is removed yourself.
Old 29-09-2012, 10:40 PM
Neville

Its a good question, because if I had something to carry a box might be very useful.
Old 29-09-2012, 10:43 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
I'm sorry , I know this question was directed to Mathew, but I would have thought the answer to this question was yes. Whichever reality that was or is, and taking into consideration the often denied , multi dimensional nature of our reality.(realities , if you prefer)

No need to apologize, anyone can answer questions..

So you feel we are restricted by our own reality, because of our own denial on some level. Towards our own reality or others I wonder.
Old 29-09-2012, 10:45 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Its a good question, because if I had something to carry a box might be very useful.

Your back again..

yes boxes come in handy if we have to carry something....that might require some extra support to manage that load.