Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 05-07-2012, 02:09 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadedragon
Both are true in a sorts :) I enjoy that as well, it has amused me for quite some time, but there is a reason behind it as well :P
Very true.

But now that Law of Attraction is becoming more popular I hope that "dead" people walking the earth today will turn into "living" people tomorrow
Old 05-07-2012, 03:05 PM
Master

Its not really a matter of dead or alive, its more of physical and non physical bodies and knowing how to go from one to another. Right now I'm working on the theory of layers like the spirit has and I'm testing to see if one can materialize an object just through layering and some other factors. A dear friend, a spirit weasel who has lived under my bed for some time :P created an orange ball to appear in our room, so if he can create objects, and my other spirit friend and sister from a past life, Tori, can materialize herself (she's not from Earth) for us, then we should be able to materialize and dissapear simply at will like they have. But I also have a lot to understand before getting to that point, although I have made rocks and some small tokens, I haven't gotten down pat dissappearing and reappearing quite yet (although, as my sister can see auras, I can make things on that level, and I am working to put together something and design a way for a spirit to materialize..

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 06-07-2012, 08:31 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresco
Thank God for that.

I also found it interesting that we think "dead" people in the spirit world are dead, and that dead people in the spirit world think that people living here on earth are dead

actually, there is no such thing as death........just a transition to a higher vibrational level.......the physical body dies, but as we are spiritual beings temporarily in a physical body, we have shed many of them......we certainly are not "dead" to our loved ones on the otherside as they can see us, hear us and even touch us plus keep a connection/communication with us always........
Old 06-07-2012, 08:35 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Very true.

But now that Law of Attraction is becoming more popular I hope that "dead" people walking the earth today will turn into "living" people tomorrow

Huh??? sorry, don't comprehend what you are saying here?
Old 07-07-2012, 06:40 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanita
Huh??? sorry, don't comprehend what you are saying here?
When people start employing LOA into their lives, they go from being spiritually dead to being spiritually alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanita
actually, there is no such thing as death........just a transition to a higher vibrational level.......the physical body dies, but as we are spiritual beings temporarily in a physical body, we have shed many of them......we certainly are not "dead" to our loved ones on the otherside as they can see us, hear us and even touch us plus keep a connection/communication with us always........

I agree 100%. When we die we simply shed our "meatsuit"
Old 08-07-2012, 06:47 AM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomgallagher
I am currently reading journey of souls to understand a lot about the universe..

Wouldnt you read a book to learn about the authors observation, theories and concepts?

Wouldnt it be more productive to study the universe to learn alot about the universe?
Old 08-07-2012, 06:58 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadedragon
Its not really a matter of dead or alive, its more of physical and non physical bodies and knowing how to go from one to another. Right now I'm working on the theory of layers like the spirit has and I'm testing to see if one can materialize an object just through layering and some other factors. A dear friend, a spirit weasel who has lived under my bed for some time :P created an orange ball to appear in our room, so if he can create objects, and my other spirit friend and sister from a past life, Tori, can materialize herself (she's not from Earth) for us, then we should be able to materialize and dissapear simply at will like they have. But I also have a lot to understand before getting to that point, although I have made rocks and some small tokens, I haven't gotten down pat dissappearing and reappearing quite yet (although, as my sister can see auras, I can make things on that level, and I am working to put together something and design a way for a spirit to materialize..

there was a great physical Medium named carlos Mirabelli, 1889-1951...He was a brazilian of Italion descent who was able to materialize spirit and many other things as well......Perhaps googling him would give you some ideas....other great Mediums were arthur findley and ruth Montgomery.....good luck.........
Old 08-07-2012, 07:02 PM
Juanita

Quote:
When people start employing LOA into their lives, they go from being spiritually dead to being spiritually alive

I agree 100%. When we die we simply shed our "meatsuit"

I hope that is a metaphor......spirit is always alive and at work......learning and growing through our physical being.....whether we recognize and accept this is the question.......