Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 16-12-2011, 08:16 PM
Apollos_Flame

Fair enough. Can you need communicate with them while your APing? Do you make them or buy them?
Old 16-12-2011, 08:22 PM
Master

....buy WHAT?
Old 16-12-2011, 08:37 PM
Apollos_Flame

ouija board?
Old 16-12-2011, 08:44 PM
Master

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=27167
That gives you one version you can print out, and another you can use online. Don't just google for ouija boards because there's a good few out there with prewritten replies that's obviously just for fun and pretending to give contact.

I must say that for my own part I have had little luck with those boards. I use inner visualisation for my own communication, plus I am also getting help from other mediums who channel spirits rather better than me.
Old 16-12-2011, 09:00 PM
Apollos_Flame

ok cool. I'll do some research into it
Old 16-12-2011, 09:06 PM
Master

I did notice in the thread you started in the christian area that you have quite a few things you are struggling with. It might help if you consider yourself in bootcamp right now. You will be testing yourself to find what you are good at and what you are best at, and it might take a while. Expect frustrations, waiting in line, and stuff that don't work like the bluebook says. But by the time it is over you have a mission waiting for you unlike any other you have been on, and you will have become ready for it too. As long as you remember that the main ingredient is patience you will do fine. (And boy did it take me a while to accept that.)
Old 16-12-2011, 09:18 PM
Apollos_Flame

Yeah your right mate. Ive moved on from my old mans death and that. I'm just struggling with the Christian beliefs I was raised with. With the statment of anyone who isnt a born again christian is going to hell. Think if that is true then theres going to be a lot of regret when that time comes... I dont know what to believe any more.
Old 16-12-2011, 09:26 PM
Master

Well, I didn't want to argue with a bunch of bible thumpers so I didn't post in that thread. My personal view is that if Jesus died for your sins, then Hell was abolished 2000 years ago. And the concept of there being a hell at all sounds suspiciously like 'vote for us or else'. So, if only full blooded christians go to heaven does that mean that 99.9% of humanity throughout time went and goes to hell? And the fact alone that the bible don't mention reincarnation while lots and lots of us here can recall previous lives, tells me that christian beliefs are a lot like party politics - you end up embracing everything in public, even if you don't believe much of it in private. My personal advice is to stop believing in what others say and start experiencing on your own. You might find that what others say isn't always true. Especially not the kind of 'christian' who wears a suit in church on sunday, and it is the same suit he met his mistress in the night before on the motel.... certain TV preachers come to mind, hmmm? Or the Internation Church of Pedophilia, I mean the.... you may see where my sympathy lies.
Old 16-12-2011, 09:50 PM
Apollos_Flame

Yeah I know what your saying. I think a lot of it has been twisted over the years. I think the basic message is to be love. Treat people how you want o be treated. Lots of dodgy things have happend in the name of Christianity but I suppose that happens in most religions.
I cant cant understand why a loving god would condemn all these people to eternal hell for having different beliefs. I mean a lot of the Christians out there make me not want to be Christian because how they seem to push their beliefs and fear onto people.
Old 16-12-2011, 09:51 PM
midnightstar

Hi Apollos_Flame and welcome to SF, hope you enjoy your stay