Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 08-12-2011, 07:05 PM
Shabby

All this because of suffering and finding an end to it.......lol

I agree. That which cause suffering binds us...that which ends it sets us free.
Old 08-12-2011, 07:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf
Wonderful insight James! Going back to what rsingh said, the problem is simply a memory from the past. Perhaps meeting problems within ourselves that appear to be in others, is simply clearing past memory. But the key would be to fully accept responsiblilty for the memory, instead of holding on to the idea that it is outside of ourselves (in the other person).

Suddenly I feel overwhelmed with all this has to reveal so I must quiet myself and just listen for a bit.......lol
Thank you both for the dialog and insight!

Blessings, James
Old 08-12-2011, 07:26 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabby
Thanks for clarifying that. I feel like that is incredible wisdom. It sounds like the idea is, we don't need to counteract, or 'fix', problems in others because they're already perfect. The problem is only in ourselves.

Yes and no lol. The way that I see it is that if it is brought to my attention I address it in the physical first and then look within my self for the belief that is not aligned with the truth. The reason I am pointing this out is because a spiritual person having the understanding that there is nothing outside of God may still be subject to perceiving old beliefs that linger still long after one is realized.

Think about a child being abused and it is right in front of you or you are being accused of stealing. What I am saying is that a belief has manifested ...act upon it but then address the belief that created the appearance.
I definitely agree, if a child is being abused in front of me I couldn't just sit there and watch. Or if a person has cancer, I'm not going to tell them not to go to a doctor. Maybe by cleaning the memory in me which causes the cancer, would bring about a miracle through the doctor, who knows? Or, clearing the memory that says the doctor will just make the person worse off.
Old 08-12-2011, 07:37 PM
Master
Quote:
I definitely agree, if a child is being abused in front of me I couldn't just sit there and watch. Or if a person has cancer, I'm not going to tell them not to go to a doctor. Maybe by cleaning the memory in me which causes the cancer, would bring about a miracle through the doctor, who knows? Or, clearing the memory that says the doctor will just make the person worse off.

My feeling is that the memories ARE 'you'.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=25546
Old 08-12-2011, 07:48 PM
Shabby

Maybe by cleaning the memory in me which causes the cancer, would bring about a miracle through the doctor, who knows?

I agree or you send that person to the doctor and the doctor says there is no more cancer. There are many possibilities : )
Old 08-12-2011, 09:04 PM
Aquarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabby
Maybe by cleaning the memory in me which causes the cancer, would bring about a miracle through the doctor, who knows?

I agree or you send that person to the doctor and the doctor says there is no more cancer. There are many possibilities : )
Memories don't cause cancer. They have multiple causes including genetics, cell damage (including through aging), temporarily weakened immune system etc.

Even if you sort out the causes, you've still got to do something about the cancer which will probably grow in an agar plate if excised.

Just in case anyone is thinking alternative treatment is enough...

Last edited by Aquarian : 08-12-2011 at 10:29 PM.
Old 08-12-2011, 11:01 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
My feeling is that the memories ARE 'you'.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=25546
I'm just learning all this stuff myself, but from what I gather, we are Divine, which is our true identity.
Old 09-12-2011, 01:08 AM
Master

(oops.. messed up the reply)
Old 09-12-2011, 01:09 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian
Memories don't cause cancer. They have multiple causes including genetics, cell damage (including through aging), temporarily weakened immune system etc.

Even if you sort out the causes, you've still got to do something about the cancer which will probably grow in an agar plate if excised.

Just in case anyone is thinking alternative treatment is enough...
Hi Aquarian, no I think if I have a toothache I'm going to the dentist, unless it's miraculous healed before I get there!

When I talk about memory causing cancer, I'm talking about Universal mind, or maybe it could be called a 'collective consciousness', as opposed to just our personal memories. Clearing the shared memory means someone stepping up to take responsibility for it, letting the Divine heal it. (If you believe in that sort of thing, I realize this isn't the Healing forum. )
Old 09-12-2011, 03:53 AM
Master
Quote:
I heard someone say that the Universe (everything) is in you. The point was '

I heard that you were the universe expressing itself as a single point