Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 29-10-2011, 12:23 AM
sugarlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkle77
After a while i am feeling it my heart chakra again, it is very strong, and the strong aching sensation...it can come on very suddenly and i can really feel it! It stays for a few mins then it disappears.

Also the crown chakra, headaches etc but they seem to be easing and it's more the heart again right now, and the feelings i am getting in my heart are the strongest they have ever been

Crown chakra?? So my 2 day headache could have something to do with this?? I have to study Chakra's - any good suggestions for places I can go for good information?
Old 16-05-2013, 08:27 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viola
I understand how some people "feel" what their twin is feeling in their heart chakra, because sometimes I feel this as well. (when I first met him, I hadn't heard of the concept of twinflames. Was pretty sure I was losing my mind much of the time. I'm sure others can relate. ;) ) But sometimes I will have this odd sensattion in my solar plexus. I can sense he's thinking of me, somehow. I'll lose my breath somewhat, get a little dizzy, and usually have to lie down. Then my solar plexus will feel strange and the muscles will sieze. It's not a bad sensation, per se, but strange nonetheless.

Later, I realized I had dreamt of him before I met him. I assumed he was the animus in my dreams, (the masculine creative side of women. Which is what tf is in real life, as well.) But they look exactly alike. In one dream, in particular he was standing behind me as I looked in a mirror. We looked in each others eyes, and he placed his hand on my solar plexus. I felt these huge waves of fear and desire wash over me, and then I woke up. After I met him in real life, when I dreamt of him he would often place his hand there. And then, he has has put his hand there several times in spontaneously in real life!

It feels ike some sort of mingling of energy, but I'm not sure. I know a little about the Abdominal Brain, but I haven't found anything in regards to twin flames. Anyone have any ideas, or experienced this?

My solar plexus has been going nuts since i connected with him. Crazy bad for 3 weeks straight when we first got close, on and off for the last 2 plus years and back to how it felt in the beginning on and off for the last couple weeks!!!!!!!!
Old 16-05-2013, 11:18 AM
Ascender
I know this was an old thread, but I really enjoyed reading it and knowing others feel the same sensations.
Old 16-05-2013, 01:24 PM
soulful

I connected with someone but I am married. We both didn't understand the strange, but amazing feelings we felt inside, like a swirling heat. Eventually, it led me to research the feeling and I came up with information on twin flames.

I am still trying to fight it, as I am married, but I just can't deny it nor the organic connection I feel to this man. I have recently tried to emotionally cut my ties and felt I was on my way to doing so, but he has started to reconnect with me again, but I also feel his hesitation as he does so. I am now convinced we will just always be connected, as if we simply need to know we are 'still there' in that place only we share. I still feel those feelings now and again...sometimes, very intense. It's just so bizarre.

I'm really at a loss for what to do, what to say to him, what to think. I am trying desperately to continue using acceptance of this whole experience, but it is difficult as I find it a challenge to get on with my life. Sigh.

Any advice?
Old 16-05-2013, 09:23 PM
Master
i always had the energy in my solar plexus and instantly i knew at that moment he was thinking of me . it remained this way for years . i never saw my twin for two years (the longest i was ever away from him since meeting him )the suddenly since meeting him again at the end of last year the enery moved to my base chakra . at night it would attack me , after doing research i found it was my kundalini rising . i felt i was going mad lol . it felt like feeling a baby moving in your lower back lol. now the pain has moved to my heart and head . there is so much going on here even though it doesnt seem like it i now healign is taking place im more calmer bout life and finding peace within yet the pains are really worrying . i have had heart pains for 5 months now all stemming from my reconnection and disconnection from tf . all hospital tests and ecgs were clear

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 17-05-2013, 12:14 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionsheart
Let it be known that during any kind of separation if you are gong to go thru a healing crisis, or major healing period that requires you to stay apart, and you fee llike you are losing your love for your twin, take heart that it is just going into dormancy for that period and it will re-fire when the two of you make contact physically. You can never lose them of that love once it is arched.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what could trigger the dormancy period to end out of the blue without being in contact at all?
Old 17-05-2013, 01:01 AM
Knower

Should have looked further in the forum for this. Glad to have questions answered about the solar plexus. Been feeling him there too.