Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 14-10-2011, 07:37 AM
savedwheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animus27
And? I don't believe Jesus was anything other than a Jewish apostate who had some nice things to say.

Scientology says that an evil alien overlord sent some diseased alien souls into a volcano, who then spread over the earth and infected human souls. Does that mean that it's objectively true? I guess I better fork over thousands of dollars to have myself audited. I sure don't want mah soul infected with evil aliens. And I know you don't either.
Go with the evidence.

A Jewish apostate could not rise from the dead. The disciples truly believed they saw Jesus alive from the dead, but group hallucinations are impossible.

As for your thought on Scientology all one need do is ask for the evidence to know they got nothing.
Old 14-10-2011, 07:45 AM
savedwheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time
God commited mass specicide, as well as commanding the exiled isrealites to kill the non believers in the group to purify themselves, almsot made some one kill his son in gods name for lulz and to make a point, nowingly had a son, that he knew would die a horrible death. God has envied humans, as well as practiced sloth, and some of the7 deadly sins....

God has sinned,

And in the case of jesus, im pretty sure jesus telling people to tell their kids to not honor their parents, and freaing out in a temple, is the best way to get into heaven...
God wiped out many Canaanite tribes, cities for their practice of child sacrifice. As the practice was so profuse Abraham thought this is what he should do also, but God allowed him to come to the point to stay his hand to know He is God.

The uncreated Creator is sinless. Jesus said to honor your parents, but put nobody before God not even your parents. What money changers were doing in the Temple, the place Jesus will reign in for 1000 years, was terrible. Jesus stood up for what was right.
Old 14-10-2011, 07:50 AM
savedwheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROM
Hmm, Jesus (Son of God) never said he would return. He said the Son of Man would. Two separate entities that the Church have fused into one, for lack of understanding. As a result, alot wait around in anticipation for something that never will happen. They expect to be saved when they have the capacity to 'save' themselves. Stop waiting and start living your life.
"And Jesus said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven" (Mark 14.62).

Christians do not expect to be saved nor do we think we can save ourselves but we are already saved. It is an accomplished fact which can never be lost for those who are born-again "they shall never perish" (John 10.28) and have eternal life.
Old 14-10-2011, 07:52 AM
savedwheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
The coming of the Christ is always near, once you realize that your true being is One with the father, or Consciousness, we then become as the Christ, that is Christ Consciousness, some must go through what seems a rough time, which is likened to an earthquake in a way. The whole story of the returning of the Christ was never meant to be taken literally, to do so is to miss the whole meaning, and also miss your own realization in Christ.
You miss the whole point if you don't accept the return of Jesus (Rev. 19.11-16), because without Him doing so the human race would destroy itself, but He returns in time for the sake of the elect.

When does He return? Aug. 7, 2022 (as fully proven in the opening post).
Old 14-10-2011, 12:48 PM
Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by savedwheat
God wiped out many Canaanite tribes, cities for their practice of child sacrifice. As the practice was so profuse Abraham thought this is what he should do also, but God allowed him to come to the point to stay his hand to know He is God.

The uncreated Creator is sinless. Jesus said to honor your parents, but put nobody before God not even your parents. What money changers were doing in the Temple, the place Jesus will reign in for 1000 years, was terrible. Jesus stood up for what was right.

It doesnt matter WHY he tried to justify it, he still commited mass murder and speciside many times according to the bible, even though one of the biggest rules is "thou shal not kill". And you cant use the " well that law wasnt enforced" yet comment, because god is apperantly omnipresent, andomnipitent, which means he knows everything that has and ever will be, therefore knew exactly what we would do, and how it would react.

In regards to your last comments, according to that logic, anything that exsists is therefore sinful, even jesus.

And the temple thing... Im not saying what they were doing in the temple was right, but how jesus reacted isnt how he said we should be. Of course it shows his humanity, but once again that infers that he was sinful, if only due to his humanity (if he was around)

As well, the whole "revalations = now times, means jesus is comming", was written about the fall of the roman empire, NOT something tpo be carried through time.
Old 14-10-2011, 03:01 PM
Master

Quote:
You miss the whole point if you don't accept the return of Jesus (Rev. 19.11-16), because without Him doing so the human race would destroy itself, but He returns in time for the sake of the elect.

When does He return? Aug. 7, 2022 (as fully proven in the opening post).
But concerning that day or that hour, no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
(Mark 13:32 ESV)

Your opening post tells what day he will return. He said no one knows the day. Which one should I believe?

I agree with most of what you have said in this thread on the but the question of when Jesus will return you are contradicting what Jesus himself said.
Old 14-10-2011, 06:59 PM
savedwheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time
It doesnt matter WHY he tried to justify it, he still commited mass murder and speciside many times according to the bible, even though one of the biggest rules is "thou shal not kill". And you cant use the " well that law wasnt enforced" yet comment, because god is apperantly omnipresent, andomnipitent, which means he knows everything that has and ever will be, therefore knew exactly what we would do, and how it would react.

In regards to your last comments, according to that logic, anything that exsists is therefore sinful, even jesus.

And the temple thing... Im not saying what they were doing in the temple was right, but how jesus reacted isnt how he said we should be. Of course it shows his humanity, but once again that infers that he was sinful, if only due to his humanity (if he was around)

As well, the whole "revalations = now times, means jesus is comming", was written about the fall of the roman empire, NOT something tpo be carried through time.
So the Allies should have just let the world be run over by Nazi's? Same principle in Canaan. If they had succeeeded every day there would be telivized child sacrifices. Why do you prefer to live in that sort of world? How evil of you.

The only sinless is the uncreated that being God since God is perfect in every way.

How Jesus reacted to the money changers in the Temple is exactly how we should be in such a situation. If you go to Church on Sunday and you find money booths are set up to exchange money or other such similar things you are being perfectly righteous in turning those tables over. If you didn't there is something wrong with you. Jesus says to stand up for the truth. Your sin is in doing nothing and misrepresenting reality. There is not only the sin of commission but the sin of ommission.

Jesus was the only person who ever lived who never sinned; this is only possible if He is the fullness of the Godhead bodily.
Old 14-10-2011, 07:06 PM
savedwheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by theophilus
But concerning that day or that hour, no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
(Mark 13:32 ESV)
Your opening post tells what day he will return. He said no one knows the day. Which one should I believe?
You misread Mark 13.32.

Which one should you believe? "Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away. But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father" (Mark 13.31-32).

Jesus returns 1000 years before the end of the earth that's why Matt. 24.33 says "you can know" when Jesus returns though not till after Isarel is a nation again (v.32) - after 1948. Today we know! Praise the Lord!

Quote:
I agree with most of what you have said in this thread on the but the question of when Jesus will return you are contradicting what Jesus himself said.
You're just misreading the Scriptures. Consider the fact that you agree with most of what is said except the part where you misread. Perhaps if I am right on all these things, you are wrong on this one thing as well.
Old 14-10-2011, 07:33 PM
Time

Quote:
So the Allies should have just let the world be run over by Nazi's? Same principle in Canaan. If they had succeeeded every day there would be telivized child sacrifices. Why do you prefer to live in that sort of world? How evil of you.

The only sinless is the uncreated that being God since God is perfect in every way.

How Jesus reacted to the money changers in the Temple is exactly how we should be in such a situation. If you go to Church on Sunday and you find money booths are set up to exchange money or other such similar things you are being perfectly righteous in turning those tables over. If you didn't there is something wrong with you. Jesus says to stand up for the truth. Your sin is in doing nothing and misrepresenting reality. There is not only the sin of commission but the sin of ommission.

Jesus was the only person who ever lived who never sinned; this is only possible if He is the fullness of the Godhead bodily.

:LOLOLOLOL

You so cant use the example of hiler vs the world. We didnt try to wipe out god liek hitler did to jews. And yuir also deviating from my points...
Old 14-10-2011, 08:40 PM
Master
lol! i tell you what ... if i were Jesus i'd come back as someOne totally off the wall and outside of doctrine so to teach my beloved ones not to take anything for granted or to presume to dictate my behavior with prophesy, preconceived notions and beliefs.