Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 21-07-2011, 02:31 PM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time
omg..... where in the world is carman sandiago....... That brings me WAY back...

hahahahaha, that game was awesome
Old 21-07-2011, 02:32 PM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scibat
I play role playing games, the kind with books, dice, pencils and paper. In fact running a fantasy game now, on the weekends. My housemates are the only players, and its pretty fun.

I used to love playing Hero Quest as a kid, usually with my dad cause my friends were too cool haha
Old 21-07-2011, 02:41 PM
Deactivated Account

I used to play RP board games (hero quest!) and table top roleplaying (D&D).

Now I play the PS3 - Final fantasy, Resi Evil and Uncharted - that kinda thing.

I also own a gaming PC which I play MMORPGs. Currently playing Rift though I plan to Move to Tera Online when it comes out.
Old 21-07-2011, 11:41 PM
Scibat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athymari
I used to play RP board games (hero quest!) and table top roleplaying (D&D).

Now I play the PS3 - Final fantasy, Resi Evil and Uncharted - that kinda thing.

I also own a gaming PC which I play MMORPGs. Currently playing Rift though I plan to Move to Tera Online when it comes out.

What server you playing Rift on? I'm playing that too.
Old 21-07-2011, 11:54 PM
Knower
I used to be hugely addicted to Everquest (which I met my husband on) & then got into World of Warcrack.. But now that I have a child and work full time I don't play online games anymore.

Instead now that I have a life... I like to gather around with friends and play board games such as Settlers of Catan, Puerto Rico, Carcassone etc. I also dabble in DnD on occasions.

And then there is my iPhone games... Pocket frogs is way too addictive!

I am a geek and proud of it!!!! *waves flag*
Old 22-07-2011, 12:34 AM
Master
I am a gamer. I am not as big as a gamer as I used to be when I was younger. I game across all platforms. From Wii, to Ps3, XBox360, PC, Nintendo 3DS and even my iPhone. When I was in HS I used to play DnD with a friend. Those were some great nights. I've dabbled in board games such as Hero's Quest the board game. Monopoly was a huge staple of my childhood. One of my favorite PC games growing up was SimAnt.
Old 22-07-2011, 10:06 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scibat
What server you playing Rift on? I'm playing that too.

Currently Riptalon - though I doubt I will be playing much anymore. Sub runs out 12 Aug. So If I log on - it will be to mess around :0
Old 22-07-2011, 12:38 PM
Sungirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time
Im huge into KOTOR (nights of the old republic, starwars), I played that for eyars. Same with starcraft and diablo II, those were 5 year games. Cant wait for diablo III to come out!! I also liked marvel ultimate alliance ( im also a big comic book fan).

Im currently playign COD:Blackops and MW2, waiting for the next.

OMG.. I loved Diablo II and am also waiting for Diablo III although the last I heard it was only coming out on PC, so no good to me *sob*
Old 22-07-2011, 12:55 PM
Deactivated Account

I bought Dungeon Siege 3 - I wouldnt recommend it. Its basic and has no substance at all!
Old 29-07-2011, 08:37 PM

I'm 30+ hrs into Trinity: PS3