Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 07-07-2011, 05:01 PM
Seperate_Reality

We are each non-physical, immortal, spiritual beings and are not the mortal, physical, human body we operate and view in a mirror. As spiritual beings we each communicate through concepts which are put into the human body, through the voice-box and come out as sounds and words. In our own native spiritual reality, outside of the physical reality of time and space, our communications are instant. I can put my attention on someone I care about 3000 mi away and the individual will instantly pick up on that. It is quite common for someone to receive a call from a loved one and say, oh, I was just thinking about you and you call! Have you known what someone was going to say before they say it? So, true spirituality is of or about our native spiritual nature, which is separate and different from the physical world reality, which includes physical human bodies we operate for a physical world experience and "we forgot". Our own native spiritual nature and abilities were at the heart of the spiritual message of Jesus a few thousand years or so ago, that as a rule, man completely misunderstood.

Mathew14:29And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus.
30But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me.
31And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, (confidence in Self) wherefore didst thou doubt? (Peter doubted His Own native spiritual abilities)