Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 08-06-2011, 03:42 AM
Guide
Dear Mike,

I cannot less than agree with most of the suggestions that our wonderful companions have posted above. I am going through the same situation, as I my beloved passed last November.

What I could add is that the most you raise high expectations about communicating with her, here and now, the worst will be the result. Such contact happens when it have to happen and not early, and less, they cannot be forced by our exclusive will.

Be patient. I suggest you to relax, to let the time go by but keeping yourself alert and active. You should prepare for your future communications with her -I am sure that they will eventually happen- as once you prepared, surely at your common very beginning, for your loving encounters. I mean be kind to yourself. Right now you should take care of yourself a little bit more and also you should try to find your center or some kind of inner peace. Get some rest, away from your desperate intends. It will make contacts easier for sure.

For example, try to relax when you go to bed, say a prayer of any kind and ask her to talk with you during your dreams. It is not important if you remember what you said when you wake up, but the real thermometer of any success is perhaps when you start to waking up with a sense of peace. Don't expect amazing results at the very beginning, just incremental progresses, step by step.

Also, be flexible concerning the way you will go to communicate, don't expect only the kind of conversations that you had when she was on her earthly life, rather, be open to new and amazing ways to contact her. It could be also telepathically in your own mind.

And take into account that this situation you are going through is a part of your life journey and of your learning. Please, don't lose your faith, ask your guides for help and you will be protected. She will be waiting you when your time comes, not before.

Grief is one of the most difficult experiences of a life but it is also a huge opportunity of growth. Give yourself permission to grieve all what you want but keep yourself positive and on the light side. Give all the love you can, and you will feel much better.

Concerning Hawking, he is only a good physicist, but not necessarily a spiritual reference. I don't know why you should follow his personal thoughts, which are only the result of his experience of life and not of yours.

I wish you the best.

With love and light,
TISS
Old 08-06-2011, 07:25 AM
HalfaMan

Thanks all, some hope there I feel.

I think what has thrown me so badly is the cockeyed way things have gone.
Never should my wife have been taken, and never before my mum was taken.
My wife was a very spiritual lady and even a medium! she always said she would be there when the sad time came for mum & dad to pass, but my wife was taken 7 months before mum, so that it was in fact my poor dear mum who despite her ravaged body was doing a great job of lifting my spirit and was there when I needed to talk.
But then of course she was taken away as well.

Now I am left with a dad who has declared himself 'like a child' and is only able to offer rare advice to me along the lines of 'well she is dead son'
So I am required to help dad when all the time I am in need of my surviving parent.
Sadly dad is only interested in dad, yes I know he is in grief but I never lost sight of others suffering!

Relax and my mind goes mad, sleep is restless and not refreshing at all no matter what I do, its almost a relief to wake up and get away from it.

Isolation.

Well thanks for the advice, I'll try and do what is suggested.
Old 08-06-2011, 07:30 AM
HalfaMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
Aww I know what you mean but you need to realize we are not our bodies. She will know your soul honey. :) She will always be waiting for you on the Other Side, whether you get that sign or you don't. Maybe not giving you a sign is a sign.... sounds cheezy, but what if you are so caught up in that sign that you are losing sight of the reason you're still here.... to live your life.

I know it's hard, I know it hurts, but you are still here and you have work to do. She will be with you every single step of the way and when you least expect it, you'll see that sign and you'll smile. xoxo

Blessings and love to you.

Thanks :-) this is the crux of the matter, why am I still here, I was here as a part of my lady, she was my reason, inspiration my universe.
When asked to describe how I feel, my best description is I feel like a computer, carrying out its last set of instructions over and over as gradually the programme degrades.

Yes I try hard and fight to be of use, but I feel so very lost.
Old 08-06-2011, 07:32 AM
HalfaMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiss
Dear Mike,

I cannot less than agree with most of the suggestions that our wonderful companions have posted above. I am going through the same situation, as I my beloved passed last November.

]

Oh Tiss, that is no time at all, bless you for your care.

Mike
Old 08-06-2011, 07:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfaMan
Hmm, interesting.

Thing with my lady is she loved me with such an intensity, I trust her to come back to me if she is there, I trusted, trust her above all others.
But, and without being dramatic or hoping to put pressure on her or others, I really find I am nose diving just now such that I am scared everything will fall apart in what's left of my existence here.

Its never been easy since she went, but I had reached the stage where I thought I might be doing ok, but then as I say my faith has just gone almost.
Maybe it is the time thing, poor thing might be having a bit of a rest or her famous 5mins LOL trouble is, I am going to be looking an old bloke soon, so how can I still be her toy boy hahahah

I can't offer you proof, as I have none myself. It's been 3yrs for me now and ive given up clinging to hope of a physical sign. All I have is my belief and a good imagination which is some comfort.

I will not offer you false hopes. I am like you.....my belief is what keeps me trusting that some way in some kind of manner, I will know him when I pass. If there isn't such a thing, then I won't know once I've gone anyway. So faith keeps the candle burning.

Do I want to leave this plane? Not on your nelly! My husband would be mortified to think I would entertain such a thought. Life here is too precious a thing to give up on before my time and I will see it out. If somehow soul lives on, then that day will come too quickly for me to be at rest in the arms of those waiting.

Bless
Old 08-06-2011, 11:05 AM
mattie

TRUST, TRUST, TRUST That She Is There For You

I couldn’t disagree more w/ Stephen Hawkins. He is very smart, but that doesn’t mean he is an expert about this area. There are millions of others on this planet that would disagree w/ him vigorously about this. Hawkins recently came out w/ a public statement that was VERY fear based about ETs. He was immediately & publicly countered by another astrophysicist Neil Degrasse Tyson. Scientists tend to not give much credibility to spirituality. This is changing & will continue to change as science & spirituality become closer, but Hawkins is VERY old school about this. Keep in mind that once the planet’s most learned scientists told us the Earth was flat. Well, we now know they were wrong about this. No shortage of such examples.

Examine why you are allowing Hawkin’s opinion change your belief system. What does your own instinct tell you about whether we have a nonphysical energy that survives our physical body’s death? As your dear spouse was a medium do you doubt her work in this area just because of what Hawkins said? I suspect that since you’ve spend so much energy on trying to contact her that you were inclined to believe that what he said as this would explain why you’ve not been able to reach her, but there are countless other reasons why this may not have happened.

Looking at a much more subtle method than requiring your departed wife’s spirit to move a physical object or come through w/ an actual voice or interact w/ a device. TRUST that you can make this connection your self. Perhaps just hold the ring or put it on your little finger, or wear it on a chain under your shirt. Just ⇒➔➢ FEEL ↵↵↵ her presence. KNOW you can. Feel the joy you had w/ her in a real sort of palpable way. Allow her to come through in subtle ways such as just feeling her presence, love, support, & reassurance. KNOW she is there for you 24/7. She is, of course as is the rest of your spiritual team. There are countless ways we can make these type of connections. How another does may not be our conduit. Keep it simple. Say Hi & send her your love.

You have written eloquently about your loss w/ your wife. I’m sure the 2 of you had a wonderful relationship. It is likely that she would want you to be happy right now. Celebrate the gift of joy she gave you w/ recreating this joy in your life in the HERE & NOW every single day. Honoring her daily w/ love & JOY, not commemorate her w/ sorrow & loss.

Why others have likely told yo that your pain is blocking you being able to connect w/ your wife is that it lowers one’s frequency, thus increasing the frequency gap between the frequency your departed wife occupies & the one you do at the moment. Joy is a very high frequency, so if you plug into the joy you felt w/ her, really immersing your self in it as if she was here & just walked into the next room, it will be much easier to connect to reach her. Be very aware of your thoughts. If you have the underlying thought of something such as I’ll try this, but I know it will fail just like everything else will, then this is a powerful manifestation & you can bet you won’t connect.

Reach out to others & the Universe to feel their energy. It is there as support for you.

It’s OK that you wrote about how you felt. Sometimes it helps just to write about it.
Old 08-06-2011, 11:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
I couldn’t disagree more w/ Stephen Hawkins. He is very smart, but that doesn’t mean he is an expert about this area. There are millions of others on this planet that would disagree w/ him vigorously about this. Hawkins recently came out w/ a public statement that was VERY fear based about ETs. He was immediately & publicly countered by another astrophysicist Neil Degrasse Tyson. Scientists tend to not give much credibility to spirituality. This is changing & will continue to change as science & spirituality become closer, but Hawkins is VERY old school about this. Keep in mind that once the planet’s most learned scientists told us the Earth was flat. Well, we now know they were wrong about this. No shortage of such examples.

Examine why you are allowing Hawkin’s opinion change your belief system. What does your own instinct tell you about whether we have a nonphysical energy that survives our physical body’s death? As your dear spouse was a medium do you doubt her work in this area just because of what Hawkins said? I suspect that since you’ve spend so much energy on trying to contact her that you were inclined to believe that what he said as this would explain why you’ve not been able to reach her, but there are countless other reasons why this may not have happened.

Looking at a much more subtle method than requiring your departed wife’s spirit to move a physical object or come through w/ an actual voice or interact w/ a device. TRUST that you can make this connection your self. Perhaps just hold the ring or put it on your little finger, or wear it on a chain under your shirt. Just ⇒➔➢ FEEL ↵↵↵ her presence. KNOW you can. Feel the joy you had w/ her in a real sort of palpable way. Allow her to come through in subtle ways such as just feeling her presence, love, support, & reassurance. KNOW she is there for you 24/7. She is, of course as is the rest of your spiritual team. There are countless ways we can make these type of connections. How another does may not be our conduit. Keep it simple. Say Hi & send her your love.

You have written eloquently about your loss w/ your wife. I’m sure the 2 of you had a wonderful relationship. It is likely that she would want you to be happy right now. Celebrate the gift of joy she gave you w/ recreating this joy in your life in the HERE & NOW every single day. Honoring her daily w/ love & JOY, not commemorate her w/ sorrow & loss.

Why others have likely told yo that your pain is blocking you being able to connect w/ your wife is that it lowers one’s frequency, thus increasing the frequency gap between the frequency your departed wife occupies & the one you do at the moment. Joy is a very high frequency, so if you plug into the joy you felt w/ her, really immersing your self in it as if she was here & just walked into the next room, it will be much easier to connect to reach her. Be very aware of your thoughts. If you have the underlying thought of something such as I’ll try this, but I know it will fail just like everything else will, then this is a powerful manifestation & you can bet you won’t connect.

Reach out to others & the Universe to feel their energy. It is there as support for you.

It’s OK that you wrote about how you felt. Sometimes it helps just to write about it.

here here!
Old 08-06-2011, 11:13 AM
mattie

Honor Wife's Inspiration

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfaMan
... I feel like a computer, carrying out its last set of instructions over and over as gradually the programme degrades.

... but I feel so very lost.

If you choose to feel your life is over w/o her, it will be.
If you choose to continue to live by her words of inspiration, you can. These are just as valid today as when she said them.

Wouldn’t your wife want you to debug your mind's computer program to restore it to robust health? You know she wouldn’t want this for you. Honor her wishes.
Old 08-06-2011, 11:37 AM
Master
That's how I feel mattie. I don't have the words....but its all about feeling right about what we had and to honour that. I do that. I honour that short time we had together that I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm so blessed to have had that experience that I know not many can claim they've had. I'm sticking around here (on earth) to honour that.
Old 08-06-2011, 11:43 AM
Master
Love what you've had Half. Don't dwell on what you don't have. Honour it for what it is and count your blessings, instead of drowning in your sorrow. Find a worthy cause for this. Build something to honour her.....i don't know...just do it and be thankful that you had that in your life. Live life man. Don't throw it away. It was given as a gift to you to use as a positive experience....don't waste it in wallowing.
Sorry......I had to say it.