Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 16-05-2024, 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
Talking about love it can cover so many types of love. Love of people in general, love of ones self...Its a massive spectrum .
Loving 'terrible' people is more of my personal issue...consistently terrible people.
Do I think they are terrible because I don't like 'that behaviour' in my self? Probably.
God loves me with all my bad stuff...why can't I love them!

This one atheist guy died...he was a self professed mean person. In his Life Review..he only did ONE THING
his whole life that the 'Guide' next to him smiled about and said, "Now HERE you really shined."
He had comforted, hugged his crying sister after their dad screamed at her.
When they showed really mean things he did to people the 'Guide', was SO understanding...saying,
"Yeah, you did this because when you were a boy your Uncle had done 'this to you."
Later it turned out that Guide was Jesus...

I wanna be like Jesus!
Is that asking too much?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-05-2024, 03:23 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
-- to allow the divine into the heart.
Is that the body or soul consciousness. A very obvious statement was made by the OP and it was simply a realization of information, it was revealed. I use to ask it all the time. It cannot be disagreed with but it is also not enteral. One needs to complete the reveal. It is part of the reveal happening and clarity. Imo it's not an answer, it's a reveal. To choose. This is a old thought I relate to, "It is soon realized it is not what is thought." Imo people feel they love (just) well enough and you realize we love the best we can. What I have learned and observed we do not love well enough imo. This is what universe shows us and what maybe we are suppose to see but again that changes in our incarnations. Incarnations are needed for soul. The full reveal happens over many lives gaining understand, why. Is it what soul is learning. One learns from experience and this how soul (spirit) develops.
Old 16-05-2024, 03:29 PM
enteral? Could you use a synonym...cuz the definition did not fit. Thanks, lemex.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-05-2024, 03:44 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
enteral? Could you use a synonym...cuz the definition did not fit. Thanks, lemex.
A synonym would be continual (forever change or unchanging). It is part of reincarnations. We take back or not take back to the spirit realms.
Old 16-05-2024, 05:59 PM
"You are so right about that. When I look back on my life at the people who gave me so much trouble
and heartache, most of it was caused thru fear. But obviously I couldn’t see that at the time." ~Redchic

This helps me to always remember this!!! Softens my heart a bit !

Old 16-05-2024, 06:15 PM
And wouldn't ya know I bump into THIS!!!!
From ACIM-

“T-9.III.3. If you point out the errors of your brother’s ego you must be seeing through yours,
because the Holy Spirit does not perceive his errors. EDIT... since there is no communication between the ego and the Holy Spirit.
The ego makes no sense, and the Holy Spirit does not attempt to understand anything that arises from it.
EDIT.... nothing the ego makes means anything.”

T means Text ...There 3 sections in one book: a Text, the Workbook of 365 Daily Lessons, and The Teachers Manual ...
all in one navy blue book...A self study Course.

Old 16-05-2024, 06:44 PM
Master

Miss H..# post 21..
Oh I see, sorry !
I sometimes just read things wrong or not properly after a full day of trying to get oxygen to my brain !
( And that's the truth !!)...
You want to be like Jesus?
Is that too much to ask?
I would think it's not too much to ask at all if that's what you want to aspire to be like .
( Not sure about cross bit , that might put me off a bit !)
Do you know who I want to be like after I die?
I want to be an Angel just like Jonathan in "Highway to Heaven" and have assignments to help people.
Yes, that's what I'd like to do.
He goes there with love to help all kinds of people and some of them have gone astray in life and onto a wrong path.
( I do of course realise it's only a TV show LOL..)
Old 16-05-2024, 07:06 PM
Master
.... and I would say, that is an excellent aspiration.
Of course, just my opinion.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 16-05-2024, 07:31 PM
Experiencer

Re ACIM and forgiveness. https://acourseinmiraclesnow.com/cou...n-forgiveness/
Quote:
Anger is never justified. 2 Attack has no foundation. 3 It is here escape from fear begins, and will be made complete.
The whole chapter is great. I think of that line whenever I am triggered by anyone for any reason. It reminds me that I'm off the rails and just reacting to my own fears which are just appearances and so it's not real. For me, I can confirm that knowing the anger is not real really is the first step to getting back to peace of mind.
Old 16-05-2024, 10:32 PM
winter light, it is odd to me...Reading ACIM Text is so easy for me..BUT, this? Chapter 30?
I must take each word slowly to understand what is being said!
Thank you, for bringing it to my attention...obviously I need it!!!

(And I have Not been applying what i know from ACIM.) *Shame emoji*.

AngelBlue -thank u, for the laugh!!! :)

Closed Thread