Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 23-05-2011, 03:41 AM
surrendertotheflow

Great stories! I didn't read everyone of them because it's bedtime, but I wanted to share my story

My uncle died in a car accident, and the whole family drove from CT to VT to go to his funeral. On our way back home, I was 11 at the time and road home with my aunt and my great gram. we were the last of four cars in line driving home down a dark highway, when suddenly we went past the exit that everyone got off. we pulled into the nearest rest stop and figured things out. But when we went to drive out, my aunt drove over the curb and we got a flat tire.

It was really late at night. She managed to pull the car into a parking spot and called for a tow. they said it would take forever. None of us knew how to change a tire. then suddenly, as if out of thin air, a man appeared and offered to change our tire.

We were parked far away from the rest stop building and we weren't near any other cars or trucks. The man looked like a truck driver, but like I said, he appeared out of nowhere, we didn't see him walk over from any of the big trucks. He changed the tire and my aunt said, let me give you something for your trouble. He said, no big deal. But she insisted. And in the time she shoved her head into the car to snatch up a 20 out of my gram's hand, and pull her head back out of the car, he was gone. She popped her head in the car for maybe 5 seconds, and we were not near any cars or trucks. He just vanished.

So, for a long time, we thought that was my uncle's spirit helping us get home safe from saying goodbye to him. But I told this story recently to my sister's boyfriend, and he says he has seen the same man. I was shocked when he described to me exactly what the man had been wearing that night, and he says one of his friends has seen him too. He helped him with his car at a rest stop, somewhere in New England.

So, I won't give a description of him in case anyone else has seen him too and wants to blow my mind again lol
Old 23-05-2011, 04:08 AM
Ascender

lol perhaps he's a helpful spirit
Old 23-05-2011, 07:31 PM
Hez0405

Hello people :)
I am still in the very early stages of my spiritual development so forgive me if I seem like a proper newbie :)

However, one morning I'm pretty sure it was either my guardian angel or my spirit guide, I was still half asleep but I heard someone whisper with gentle authority wake up. Turns out if I hadnt woken up when I did I would have been late.

I find this interesting because I think maybe because I was just awakening that I could have matched their vibrations, Im not sure :) but yeah thats my story! short but sweet
Old 23-05-2011, 07:35 PM
Trieah

Hello Surrendertotheflow. Great story! While I haven't personally had that kind of experience, I'm wondering if this person fits the description of someone I've seen in visions. Did this man by any chance have long hair pulled back in a ponytail, and wear a blue plaid shirt that's buttoned up, with blue jeans?

If he does fit this particular description, I may know who he is. But I'll wait to hear back from you before saying anything further.
Old 23-05-2011, 08:06 PM
surrendertotheflow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trieah
Hello Surrendertotheflow. Great story! While I haven't personally had that kind of experience, I'm wondering if this person fits the description of someone I've seen in visions. Did this man by any chance have long hair pulled back in a ponytail, and wear a blue plaid shirt that's buttoned up, with blue jeans?

If he does fit this particular description, I may know who he is. But I'll wait to hear back from you before saying anything further.

His hair was medium, chin-length you could say, so he could put it back in a pony tail possibly. He had a plaid shirt on, not sure what color, and yes blue jeans. He was wearing a trucker hat and had boots on, he fits your typical trucker description.
Old 24-05-2011, 05:18 PM
Awakening

Each day I'm discovering more and more the impact angels had in my life.

From surviving being hit by a car when I was young. Also, I survived a very serious car wreck where I only had a few cuts and bruises, took them an hour to cut me out of the car. I'm constatnly being tested, but my soul is resilient. For example, I've contracted illnesses that confine me to a wheelchair/walker yet today I'm walking and no ill effects. After all these early life events I never thought much about it.

Today, I'm awakening to my soul's path. I'm very aware of the angels that surround me and how they contact me through meditation. They are my spirit guides.
Old 24-05-2011, 11:52 PM
Trieah

Quote:
Originally Posted by surrendertotheflow
His hair was medium, chin-length you could say, so he could put it back in a pony tail possibly. He had a plaid shirt on, not sure what color, and yes blue jeans. He was wearing a trucker hat and had boots on, he fits your typical trucker description.

Hum. . . . Not quite sure if it is the same person I've seen, but one never knows.

Several times last year, I was getting visions of walking side by side with Jesus, and quite a number of those times, he was actually wearing a blue plaid, long sleeve, button up shirt, but I still knew it was him. I can't really explain how I knew, other then it was the exact same energy as the other times I'd seen him in his tunic and robes. I do remember thinking to myself, "What's up with the shirt?", because it just wasn't what I was expecting.

I kind of forgot all about it, until months later, a friend of mine sent me a link to a lady who broadcasts messages on a Christian TV station back East somewhere. And she began to describe a time when she had been meditating so hard, that she was taken up to Heaven. Eventually, she wound up finding Jesus and had a conversation with him. Then she went on to describe what he looked like, and he was wearing that exact same blue plaid shirt I had seen him wearing. She said that after their conversation, Jesus leaned closer to her and said, "Don't you have something to ask me? I know what you're thinking. Go ahead, ask me." So she replied, "Ok. What is up with that shirt?" She said he started laughing, saying that everyone always has that same reaction to it, LOL.

So, if anyone out there ever winds up getting help from a total stranger that just pops up out of nowhere and wearing a blue plaid shirt, there's always a possibility that it might be Jesus coming to give you a hand

I had asked him about it later, and he told me it was his favorite shirt.
Old 25-05-2011, 12:31 AM
Administrator
Hello

A picture of one and the poem inspired by it.

Angles

A Guidance, a feeling

Angles can be sweet music on the wind,

Or, an Angle can be with a sword at your side

And a shield to protect.

An Angle is a blessing in disguise,

A heavy rain after a long drought,

Or a simple snow flake upon your nose.

Angles are everywhere,

Can’t you see ?

Nicholas Hartman

Now I will admit not all can "see" the Angle in the sky so no worries if all one see's is sky.....

Lynn

Last edited by Lynn : 02-12-2012 at 02:40 AM.
Old 25-05-2011, 12:58 AM
surrendertotheflow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trieah
Hum. . . . Not quite sure if it is the same person I've seen, but one never knows.

Several times last year, I was getting visions of walking side by side with Jesus, and quite a number of those times, he was actually wearing a blue plaid, long sleeve, button up shirt, but I still knew it was him. I can't really explain how I knew, other then it was the exact same energy as the other times I'd seen him in his tunic and robes. I do remember thinking to myself, "What's up with the shirt?", because it just wasn't what I was expecting.

I kind of forgot all about it, until months later, a friend of mine sent me a link to a lady who broadcasts messages on a Christian TV station back East somewhere. And she began to describe a time when she had been meditating so hard, that she was taken up to Heaven. Eventually, she wound up finding Jesus and had a conversation with him. Then she went on to describe what he looked like, and he was wearing that exact same blue plaid shirt I had seen him wearing. She said that after their conversation, Jesus leaned closer to her and said, "Don't you have something to ask me? I know what you're thinking. Go ahead, ask me." So she replied, "Ok. What is up with that shirt?" She said he started laughing, saying that everyone always has that same reaction to it, LOL.

So, if anyone out there ever winds up getting help from a total stranger that just pops up out of nowhere and wearing a blue plaid shirt, there's always a possibility that it might be Jesus coming to give you a hand

I had asked him about it later, and he told me it was his favorite shirt.

That's awesome!!
Old 25-05-2011, 03:44 AM
Ascender

That is awesome!!!!