Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-04-2023, 06:06 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
No we can't.... And we wouldn't want to.
Beautiful script though heart.

I agree it's a beautiful script. Very raw, vulnerable and true to the heart in its essence. Forgot to say thank you for sharing.
Old 29-05-2023, 06:53 PM
Newbie ;)

As someone who flits between believing what I feel to be love, limerence or my twin flame I can honestly say that I don't believe I'll ever be able to control it fully. I just have to accept that it's part of me.

I choose to do this and to love my partner and family with everything I can because the alternative would be chaotic and destructive.

It's a daily choice to ignore the pull and get on with life in the best way I can.
Old 30-05-2023, 03:56 AM
Master

Love in all its forms is really only guiding us home at every stage of our life that it enters. The pull or drawing in is the natural drawing closer to you..you can’t control it or deny what it, especially when your ready to let go fully of control.

Sometimes we interpret love as being bigger or greater than other times, but I tend to relate this as ‘getting closer’ to the ‘heart’ of yourself. The closer and deeper it infuses in us, is often the closer and deeper we are meeting ourselves.

When you feel at home in you, love takes on a whole new world..
Old 30-05-2023, 05:48 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
limerance is awful to have to live through! lol.
Lol... I am reading this just as I am realising the need to let go of a minor limerant episode (again).

At this point, my path directs me to focus my love and passion on my hobbles and to pretty much walk away from my entire relationship to relationships in general HAHA.....
Limerance is a tragedy... it's a state a person lives in when they feel that authentic love has never been and never will be possible for them. It is an absolute tragedy that any human has had to develop this coping strategy to function with no reliable and authentic connections in childhood to develop chronic limerance later in life.

Compassion... I'm letting go and starting towards the inward journey where I have become more of and to myself
Old 23-06-2023, 03:51 AM
Newbie ;)

Red face

If your heart is open, no you cannot control love. But who would want to? Love can be so wonderful!
It can be up and down, too, loaded with yearning and pain. And who would ever pick that? But we do because love is love, it can strike from nowhere, and it cannot be contained.
Old 23-06-2023, 06:56 PM
Newbie ;)

Book1 No title

Love/Control= Oxymoron

There are many kinds of love, and the highest form of it-soul love-can be unsatisfying, as in, if you are looking for partnership love in the 3D world. And then, with all the lessons, ups and downs of earthly "love," why would anyone really want it? I guess because we are in a human incarnation in the classroom of Earth.

This is a great topic for me because I am analyzing love in my life right now, after 35 years of hard marriage.

I am the Magician of the Tarot, recreating my new life of love. I am the Hanged Man, feeling futile in the downs. I am the Star, in the ups. I am the Fool. I am the High Priestess, above it all, content, basking in soul love. And yet, isn't soul love the ultimate in 3D, earthly, love? The good foundation; endurability of it?

So many questions this thread brings up.

Thank you

Last edited by Peaseblossom : 23-06-2023 at 08:20 PM.
Old 03-07-2023, 04:49 PM
Guide

Control love? It is not to love. Is it?
Old 04-07-2023, 07:24 AM
Knower

It's a challenge....

"Can you control love?"

I am afraid. no, I can't control love.

Despite that, I feel I have to be open and proceed without a need to defend myself of/onto/over that.

It's a challenge.
Old 06-07-2023, 11:18 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraTherase
I agree it's a beautiful script. Very raw, vulnerable and true to the heart in its essence. Forgot to say thank you for sharing.
Hi Sara...
Yes beautiful script.
Can we control those emotions of Love ?
In my opinion ...
Can we stop the tide from turning ?
Some things are just beyond our control.
Old 06-07-2023, 06:45 PM
Master
Can you control love I know one thing you can't force people to Love You by threatening with emotional blackmail 'cause I hear that because I hate that don't anybody I don't me as taught me a long time it twist it did no I'm ready to find love and happiness I know nobody will blackmail me like that ever again because I will turn a tables on them because I much stronger person inside and out now
But everybody deserves 11 happiness in their life

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔