Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 30-10-2022, 07:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah Thomas
Hello Sky,
What's your favored color of the sky?
May I ask for elaboration? If I may define Persons?

I personally prefer the dark rich colours, dawn and dusk are my favourite times to sky gaze.
I define 'Persons' as independent individuals with unique characteristics.
Old 30-10-2022, 09:16 AM
Master
Jesus emptied himself, so that God the ‘father’ could fill him. This is something I confront occasionally, emptying myself feels empty, which is unpleasant, but it’s the only way to be open to fullness from ‘god’, it’s not so different in my mind from emptying oneself of all identifications until the ultimate identification, God works in me, which is also not so different from prana being in brahmanadi, where I am not me but the expression of Brahma.
Old 30-10-2022, 02:27 PM
Isaiah Thomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky
I personally prefer the dark rich colours, dawn and dusk are my favourite times to sky gaze.
I define 'Persons' as independent individuals with unique characteristics.

Nice, from evening to morning.
and agreed, the Persons are indeed individual enough to commune together.
Are the Persons individual enough to oppose each other?
Enjoy sky,
IT
Old 30-10-2022, 09:30 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky
'In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God' (John 1:1) . John affirms that the Word and Jesus are the same in verse 14, ' And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.'
We have to agree to differ ...... I'm a Trinitarian, you are not and that's fine.
"Trinitarianism is the teaching that God is triune, that He has revealed Himself to be three co-equal and co-eternal Persons"....
Jesus= John 17:3--He teaches-The Father is THE ONlY TRUE GOD. John 4:22-24--warns all that their god is false, then teaches-The true worshippers will worship the Father in spirit and truth. Paul at 1 Cor 8:5-6--Warns all their god is false then names only the Father as God--Errors translated in to fit false council teachings are what trinitarians are believing over Gods reality.
Old 09-12-2022, 03:23 PM
Master
Very interesting.

KJV:
6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

One and equal to God.

7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

Manifested without ego, i.e, wealth, power, etc.

8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

Even though he is one with God with all the power of God. He did not succumb to ego, to wants and desire and try to cheat death or change things for self benefit. Like end the Romans, live forever, etc..
Old 10-12-2022, 06:11 AM
Master
I don't think Jesus had all the answers, if he did then why on Earth isn't he here walking among us.

I think the answer lies with the government and it's law and order, I would much rather be one with the government then be one with God.

Always choose the righteous and never the unrighteous and give thanks to the governing order.

utopiandreamchild
Old 10-12-2022, 07:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
if he did then why on Earth isn't he here walking among us.

Well if His teachings and philosophy are being carried out and kept alive then imo He is.....
Old 10-12-2022, 01:15 PM
Molearner

It’s pretty simple. A prophet is not accepted in his hometown…..that is one reason that Jesus hasn’t bought the house next door……:)
Old 14-12-2022, 08:10 AM
Master

Quote:
NIV:
6 Who, being in very nature God,
7 rather, he made himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant,

If his TRUE nature is GOD, what nature did he make nothing? I'd say human nature which would be ego. Put away human nature or ego, the divine nature is not obscured. The nature of a servant. A servant thinks not of themselves, but only for them they serve.
Old 14-12-2022, 01:23 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky
I personally see a big difference, one volunteers the other is forced....

personally, I think that just uttering the words 'one volunteers' when the right time comes to utter those words, doesn't mean that that actually reflects the reality of things.