Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 07-03-2021, 07:43 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
Hii all,

Once it’s said to me that the meaning of life is found by making it. But I think it’s rather found. It has to be this spark that makes things seem worthy. Like it clicks.

I don’t have it. Never really had it. It feels detrimental.

Just wanted to put this out there. Lots of spiritual stuff is focust on all kinds of things. But I miss that spark for myself in what I read.

Much kindness
You missing 'that spark' made me wonder if you might be depressed. Something to look into maybe?

Also, there is the possibility that there is no meaning of life, i.e. that we create it but that it has no objective reality - existentialism?
Old 08-03-2021, 02:48 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Hii all,

Once it’s said to me that the meaning of life is found by making it. But I think it’s rather found. It has to be this spark that makes things seem worthy. Like it clicks.

Just wanted to put this out there. Lots of spiritual stuff is focust on all kinds of things. But I miss that spark for myself in what I read.

Much kindness
There is belief, none belief, and feeling, the school needs every type of possibilities that good and bad, doubt, with fear, strong, weak, all possibility, et.................with Christ asleep then wakes in you. You will know no matter what you think.
Old 08-03-2021, 08:42 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameliorate
You missing 'that spark' made me wonder if you might be depressed. Something to look into maybe?

Also, there is the possibility that there is no meaning of life, i.e. that we create it but that it has no objective reality - existentialism?

Yes, I am quite down quite often. But maybe it isn’t so much depression. At least not in medical terms. I have heard of people with that diagnoses, and they didn’t even come out of bed. I am more like even laughing doesn’t feel happy. Even though it does create some stress relieve.

I’m almost always stressed and can’t seem to figure out life. Yet I’m doing a good job, as I’m growing quickly atm. Now I realized I need this spark, due to a movie. So let’s seek it!
Old 14-03-2021, 02:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Hii all,

Much kindness

The meaning of life is love. Love to live, live to love. Love provides meaning and purpose in our lives. Don't worry, be happy. Amen
Old 14-03-2021, 04:21 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
The meaning of life is love. Love to live, live to love. Love provides meaning and purpose in our lives. Don't worry, be happy. Amen
You may be right.

What would you tell your kid if they'd tell you that they believe they go to school to love? That the purpose of going to school is to love?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 14-03-2021, 04:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
You may be right.

What would you tell your kid if they'd tell you that they believe they go to school to love? That the purpose of going to school is to love?

I would educate my kids to be passionate about learning , enjoy every moment of school. The most important thing is to love what they do, love others and love themselves. Amen
Old 14-03-2021, 09:22 AM
Master

meaning of life

Quote:
Hii all,

Much kindness

Meaning of life is sort of goal/lie purpose which gives the power and energy to us to move in a certain direction . While we all have fleeting changing purposes of life making us move/act, the meaning of life gives enough sustainability , vigour, longevity and strength to such movement . Normally our goals in life oscillate from material to spiritual and vice versa . If this oscillation is disciplined, clear , reason-based , life oriented , positive and smooth , the spark in life comes automatic .When this oscillation is random , virulent , abrupt , we feel the fatigue and stress and the spark goes out of life .

So i think consistency , continuity , persistence ,positive activity based well meaning life orientation can bring the spark in life over a period of time.
Old 14-03-2021, 10:39 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Hii all,

Much kindness
What are the reasons you can't simply exist? What are the reasons you're looking for what you attach? Life has no inherent meaning until you give it one.
Old 14-03-2021, 10:50 AM
Guide
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
I like that....it reminds me of this quote:-

'The only thing that matters, at the end of our stay on earth, is how well did we love, what was the quality of our love?' Richard Bach

Old 14-03-2021, 11:26 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
What are the reasons you can't simply exist? What are the reasons you're looking for what you attach? Life has no inherent meaning until you give it one.

Yes I’m slowly progressing towards simply existing. It’s very cold. There is no beauty in it. It’s cold, it’s harsh. It requires a lot of discipline due to the lack of motivation. Life gets broader though. Like there are no lights to follow so let’s just look around. Also there is this constant knowledge of wolves chasing you to have you as dinner. Metaphorically at least.

Much kindness