Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 23-04-2020, 10:36 AM
Master

I'd hate to be a pair of wet, mouldy swimmers in the bottom of a sweaty and forgotten gym bag.
Old 23-04-2020, 11:18 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
I'd hate to be a pair of wet, mouldy swimmers in the bottom of a sweaty and forgotten gym bag.
Lol... And more to the point , I'd hate to be the mother of the child that left them there the morning they were next needed ! Oops, yes remember it well now!!! Brings back happy ( frustrating) memories!
Old 23-04-2020, 11:31 AM
ketzer

I think perhaps this discussion needs some theme music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_k6SCfzyL0
Carry on.
Old 23-04-2020, 11:44 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
I think perhaps this discussion needs some theme music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_k6SCfzyL0
Carry on.
OH MY GOODNESS.. was this in reference to the darkness of the ground that the worms live in, that I would hate??!! I didn't know whether to laugh or cry! But I couldn't stop laughing!!! I absolutely love Simon and Garfunkel.. ( my absolute favourite "the rock" , even worm couldn't penetrate that!).. lol..
Old 23-04-2020, 11:58 AM
Deactivated Account
@Ketzer what do you think about being a dog that chases after it's tail for eternity? Sorry, I couldn't resist asking that.
Old 23-04-2020, 12:11 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
@Ketzer what do you think about being a dog that chases after it's tail for eternity? Sorry, I couldn't resist asking that.
Naughty boy !!!
Old 23-04-2020, 12:37 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
OH MY GOODNESS.. was this in reference to the darkness of the ground that the worms live in, that I would hate??!! I didn't know whether to laugh or cry! But I couldn't stop laughing!!! I absolutely love Simon and Garfunkel.. ( my absolute favourite "the rock" , even worm couldn't penetrate that!).. lol..
Perhaps, but you know what happens with worms when it rains.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXxPzqk4dDU
Old 23-04-2020, 12:45 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
ETERNITY! What do you mean ETERNITY! I will catch it long before then. In fact I have already caught it many times. Only every time I do, just as I am blissfully enjoying my moment of triumph, something bites me right in the ArSS and I get distracted and let go. If I ever find out who is doing that I will chew them up like a piece of rawhide and bury them in the back yard with a tennis ball in their mouth! And then it is back after that stupid smug tail. I don't know what it has to be so happy about. Doesn't it know how bad everything sucks? I hate that stupid tail!

Last edited by ketzer : 23-04-2020 at 12:46 PM. Reason: I would hate to be that stupid tail once I finally catch it!
Old 23-04-2020, 12:47 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Perhaps, but you know what happens with worms when it rains.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXxPzqk4dDU
Beautiful . That could make you cry. Yes I'm glad I'm not a worm.
Old 23-04-2020, 12:49 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Beautiful . That could make you cry. Yes I'm glad I'm not a worm.
I would rather be a bird than a worm. Yes I would. .......