Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 13-03-2011, 06:47 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by supernova
Why cannot God the almighty cannot stop it.

Is not it his save humans when they are dying?

If God cannot help why should we pray? What for?

I simply wonder why people are so much after God when God does not turn out to be a rescuer?

are you doing okay? that sounds very bleak. keep the hope, and faith, if not for God, then for those who are suffering, those who have suffered, and for the others who are still alive and also effected by this, it's an age old thing to curse at "god" for the destruction and bad things that happen to us or to not understand the bigger reason to why these things happen, but this or any other bad thing that happens to us isn't some religious battle of the universe or god, or higher powers shunning us, this is part of the plan and the future of the plan is not so bleak.
Source, is not a sadistic force.

We are the ones who have wounded the earth and taken too much. The earth is a living entity. It must cleanse its wounds so we can still inhabit it without killing it off completely. The earth is completely capable of fixing itself from what we've done.
If it has to, it will erase our harm, pollution, our buildings and our technology. Sure some people won't survive this. But most will. Man is the only sadistic force that could have helped cause this. Yet, if we could change the past it would only happen again, because history repeats itself, and humans always have too much greed and will ruin the earth until it has to cleanse itself. This isn't caused by god, god is helping this. This is the consequences of our people. It's the amazing powers of Source/God and the universe that are fixing our mistakes, putting it back together, how it's supposed to be, and there is a greater plan here, throughout destruction comes peace, and in the end things are going to be more than okay.
Old 13-03-2011, 09:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland
I am glad that you have faith in the help that has been promised to Japan. Good luck with that one as New Orleans and Haiti are still waiting their turn.

and so are all the broken homes up north of me blown down by the cyclone early feb. There are still homes up north damaged by a cyclone 5yrs ago, waiting to be fixed.

But in these cases like NZ or Japan on a massive scale, they seem to get much more foreign help. I know that already teams have been deployed from oz, as they were for NZ. The thing with Orleans, I'm under the impression that USA didnt really reach out to the world for outside help. I feel that sometimes their fierce pride and independance tends to trip them up when it comes to aid.
Old 13-03-2011, 09:24 AM
Master
Quote:

I simply wonder why people are so much after God when God does not turn out to be a rescuer?

and here-in lies the crux...when people see god as some super-powered old man sitting lookind down on us and waving his magic finger to dispense whatever he feels like at the time....
Old 13-03-2011, 09:26 AM
Master
I'm hearing that Japan shifted geographically 2.5mtr
Old 13-03-2011, 10:37 AM
Neville

My Emotions have been very sobered and grounded, My connection with the earth strengthened and re inforced, I have little or no comprehension of the enormity of an entire town (Minamisanriku) being washed away save the hospital building.

Seeing trains cars and buildings washed away , my respect for the might and power of this Earth has been increased significantly.

My Spirituality/Religion is Earth based in paganism. I think that I might still be a little in shock as a result of the enormity of this event as I was when the boxing day event of 2004 took place.

I am continuing to send prayers and thoughts to those subject to the whims of our Sacred Mothers movements.
Old 13-03-2011, 11:23 AM
glenos

Hi Neville. If you can join us tonight in healing prayers for the people of Japan and the animals of course, then please do so. Together we can perform miracles and we are gonna try.

G
Old 13-03-2011, 11:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland
I am glad that you have faith in the help that has been promised to Japan. Good luck with that one as New Orleans and Haiti are still waiting their turn.

You know Christchurch was pretty much flattened by a quake recently?

People will help out and the world will assist them, just as they did in Haiti.

Maybe they wont just sit around in their easychairs wishing well and sending love like us as we like to think how damn spiritual we are. Me... I'm not going to do anything except wish everyone the best, just like haiti new orleans christchurch, but alot of people actually will do something, God bless their cotton socks.
Old 13-03-2011, 11:43 AM
Neville

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenos
Hi Neville. If you can join us tonight in healing prayers for the people of Japan and the animals of course, then please do so. Together we can perform miracles and we are gonna try.

G

Hi Glenos, I'll try to be there, I am as you may see very involved in this business already trying to get 1040 Facebook friends onboard with Prayers, Candlelit Vigils, Reiki, Absent healing, Thoughts and wishes.Spells Anything ,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGcAqvGFMok

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/neville.surrell
Old 13-03-2011, 11:45 AM
glenos

Top man, way to go!

G
Old 13-03-2011, 12:24 PM
Master
Quote:

Find this out yourself. Have a conversation with "your" God. (I say this because it seems your view of Creator/God is different from mine - no biggie)
Ask God directly. We can sit here and tell you all this about ascension and spiritual changes; we can sit here and tell you that the souls who perished in this disaster signed up for this in their soul plans... but if you don't believe this way, you're not going to receive the answers you're looking for. Ask for the truth, and then listen, see, and over-stand.