Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 21-12-2010, 10:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dnow
haha but why don't you believe it? The only way to let go ego is self love. Loving the ego and forgiving its mistakes. But I talk about real forgiveness, for this we should find out the real reason of our mistakes first.

This works really well. Then the higher self comes in. Loving the higher self (loving/accepting yourself as a magnificent being) and to surrender to it is another challenge.

3dnow
Why wast your time on something that doesn't even exist, you can't love the ego its not even there, mistakes are only possible when you are still coming from the ego. There's nothing to forgive, there was never anyone to make a mistake.
Old 21-12-2010, 10:23 AM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Why wast your time on something that doesn't even exist, you can't love the ego its not even there, mistakes are only possible when you are still coming from the ego. There's nothing to forgive, there was never anyone to make a mistake.

There is no ego? What is this thing with false beliefs and self judgments and fears?

3dnow
Old 21-12-2010, 10:31 AM
Master
Quote:
There is no ego? What is this thing with false beliefs and self judgments and fears?

3dnow
There all illusions, all part of what we believe to be the ego, give up the illusion that you have of believing you own all this, and it will fade away, just like a black cloud hiding the sun.
Old 21-12-2010, 10:37 AM
3dnow

Quote:
There all illusions, all part of what we believe to be the ego, give up the illusion that you have of believing you own all this, and it will fade away, just like a black cloud hiding the sun.

These are not illusions, these are false behavior patterns, they are real. They exist. Otherwise everyone would be happy.

Yes just like a black cloud hiding the sun. Not illusions. Our goal is to get rid of them to find the sun. Self love and forgiveness is the way.

3dnow
Old 21-12-2010, 10:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Hi Daz, the carrying of the pain and suffering is of the mind, the mind is not who you are, its the illusion you think is you, you don't have to try and realize that you are pure Love because you are already that already, yes there is still pain of the body but now its not owned, its there to protect the body, it only becomes suffering when you take ownership and make it part of your life's story.

DAZ You cannot realize and be of pure love whilst that Individual energy continues to carry pain and suffering is .

That's why you have to love thyself first..

I would say rob that the whole reason of experiencing the flesh and the mind IS because there Is an ultimate purpose In essence to realize what we are. It's the point of experiencing what we do In the way that we do.

Millions upon millions of people may know that they are God or whatever but only a few realize what they through direct experience. So It doesn't matter If you know that you are pure love either, you have to BE in awareness of just that.

The pain and the sufferings via the mind via the flesh are most Important to work through. There Is a reason there Is a purpose In this process..

Like I said in another post.

You cannot enter the Inner kingdom wearing a blood stained tunic.

Purify the mind body, Love the mind body, love the spirit, love the soul etc..

Where your coming from Is from the letter z In the alphabet.

How does an Individual get from A-Z In mind?

Start with loving the self - Start with loving that unique essence.

That's all I am saying..

x daz x
Old 21-12-2010, 10:43 AM
Master
Quote:
These are not illusions, these are false behavior patterns, they are real. They exist. Otherwise everyone would be happy.

Yes just like a black cloud hiding the sun. Not illusions. Our goal is to get rid of them to find the sun. Self love and forgiveness is the way.

3dnow
Everyones not happy only because they believe they are part of the illusion, they believe they are the story of their life. You can't get rid of them, again there not even there, there illusions, give up trying to get rid of them and rest in the silence, watch them from there and you will see them for what they are, just shadows on the outside of your Reality.
Old 21-12-2010, 10:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
I would say rob that the whole reason of experiencing the flesh and the mind IS because there Is an ultimate purpose In essence to realize what we are. It's the point of experiencing what we do In the way that we do.

Millions upon millions of people may know that they are God or whatever but only a few realize what they through direct experience. So It doesn't matter If you know that you are pure love either, you have to BE in awareness of just that.

The pain and the sufferings via the mind via the flesh are most Important to work through. There Is a reason there Is a purpose In this process..

Like I said in another post.

You cannot enter the Inner kingdom wearing a blood stained tunic.

Purify the mind body, Love the mind body, love the spirit, love the soul etc..

Where your coming from Is from the letter z In the alphabet.

How does an Individual get from A-Z In mind?

Start with loving the self - Start with loving that unique essence.

That's all I am saying..

x daz x
I don't really want to continue on about this but what I can see is your trying to sell me something that doesn't exists, all I am doing is letting you know that what you are trying to sell is the very thing that is causing all this suffering. I don't have ownership of these things, yes they do arise but there not mine to own, I am not trying to sell anything, in fact I'm taking everything from you, but why do you cling to them ?.
Old 21-12-2010, 10:55 AM
3dnow

Quote:
Everyones not happy only because they believe they are part of the illusion, they believe they are the story of their life. You can't get rid of them, again there not even there, there illusions, give up trying to get rid of them and rest in the silence, watch them from there and you will see them for what they are, just shadows on the outside of your Reality.

It doesn't work this way for me. I have some problems that I should understand first and why they are happening to me. Yes believing that they are illusions helps to some extent but that's not enough.

Yes in fact I agree with you. But believing that miracle (that I am) is not very easy. You don't become perfect just by saying you are perfect. I have fears for example. Believing that I am perfect helps but is not enough. In addition, past errors are not self-forgiven by believing that I am perfect.

3dnow
Old 21-12-2010, 11:02 AM
Master
Quote:
It doesn't work this way for me. I have some problems that I should understand first and why they are happening to me. Yes believing that they are illusions helps to some extent but that's not enough.

Yes in fact I agree with you. But believing that miracle (that I am) is not very easy. You don't become perfect just by saying you are perfect. I have fears for example. Believing that I am perfect helps but is not enough. In addition, past errors are not self-forgiven by believing that I am perfect.

3dnow
Yes I can see that you have all this intellectually, all you have to do now is slowly drop the mind and all that is holding you back, because that is all that is holding you back from Knowing your true SELF.
Old 21-12-2010, 11:05 AM
3dnow

Quote:
Yes I can see that you have all this intellectually, all you have to do now is slowly drop the mind and all that is holding you back, because that is all that is holding you back from Knowing your true SELF.

You can drop the mind just like that without effort?

3dnow