Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 23-11-2012, 08:29 PM
Master
Well there is no god, but there is light, and in a way we are all light.
Old 24-11-2012, 08:25 AM
Master
People are light and the darkness, and duality speaks of subjective infinity.
Old 24-11-2012, 03:44 PM
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
...in a way we are all light.
Put an electron microscope in your finger...take one of it's atoms and split it....
see whatya get, psycho!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-11-2012, 09:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Put an electron microscope in your finger...take one of it's atoms and split it....
see whatya get, psycho!
I know I won't get god, but maybe a big bang, but what has that to do with light and god ?.
Old 25-11-2012, 03:17 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

All across the Cosmos, right now, existence is 'happening'.. we/us/Life 'are' existence.. it is possible to be 'aware' of our existence anywhere in the Cosmos, instantly, in realtime.. even before the 'light' leaves the 'happening' in a "galaxy far far away", we can be aware of our presence at that 'happening'.. being present, Now..

Be well..
Old 25-11-2012, 04:07 PM
Experiencer
Energy can neither be created nor destroyed. Thus, God is energy. That's how God is everywhere and is everything. When people have NDEs they report a feeling of moving at faster than light speed through a tunnel (probably a vortex). I think moving at light speed, and faster, is the key to moving beyond the third dimension. However, the closer something gets to the speed of light, the more massive it becomes, until, at light speed, it reaches a state of infinite mass. And to get a particle to move the speed of light, it would take infinite energy. So I don't know if this is possible in the physical realm for a physical being. It's almost as if there are intentional barriers put in place. The fourth dimension is time, and the faster something goes, the slower time goes, until, it's believed, time stops at the speed of light. Many NDEs also report timelessness, so yes, I think the speed of light is God, as everything else is as well.
Old 25-11-2012, 07:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
I know I won't get god, but maybe a big bang, but what has that to do with light and god ?.
What's inside an atom?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-11-2012, 07:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseMaster
hey ive just been thinking would it be a possible theory that God is faster than the speed of light?
it would give him two of his traits omnipotence (unlimited power) and omnipresence (present everywhere)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God

It would also mean that God is a time traveler, as time goes in reverse once you are faster than the speed of light. That might also explain why there isnt any scientific evidence of god. (of course we dont need evidence though)

what do you guys think?

Wow - when I think of all the years I've wasted looking for God within myself when all I had to do is look on Wikipedia!
Old 25-11-2012, 09:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
What's inside an atom?
And what is in side that, no matter how far we go into anything, its no a god that is found, its just pure Eccence, it doesn't need to be worshiped, made into dogma or anything, its who we truly are, and that's it.
Old 26-11-2012, 03:32 AM
BodhiChan

In the 5th Dimension and higher, time is no longer a function of existence. No time; no "speed". The Laws of Physics, Newton's Laws, Einstein's equations and Relativity Theories are no longer in effect.

http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/p/...-universe.html

Namaste,

Bodhi