Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-04-2013, 08:19 PM
lily of the valley

receipt vanished into thin air!

Hello everyone,
I have been reading various posts on this thread and finally summed up the courage to tell my story, not a fancy one, but interesting and mind boggling for ME. About a year ago, my husband and I along with our two boys were having coffee in a beautiful cafe overlooking the sea(not relevant, but it was a pretty site ) The country in which I live has ordered that all its tax paying citizens to accumulate every single expense receipt and hand it in when tax season rolls around!!!! Anyway, we summoned the waiter for our tab, paid the bill and the waiter returned and handed me the receipt. At that time, I unzipped a small compartment, only about 2 inches deep, on the side of my purse in which I intended to put the receipt. As I was inserting the receipt in my purse, I had this overwhelming feeling the receipt has dropped into another demension.....it was almost frightening at the moment because I knew it was happening but I couldn't stop it. I closed the zipper and told my husband the receipt is gone!! He looked at me like I was crazy, but I insisted. He had me unzip my purse then and there to get the receipt, and realized that it was true....it just vanished. Of course the boys thought of everything possible that I might have done to lose it ( they think they're always right), but nothing. I couldn't shake that feeling of entering another dimension, its really hard to expalin, I even saw "the space" in my mind. Even when we got home, I cotinued to look for the receipt, but never found it. I do believe there are parallel universes, I just can't quite put it in words yet. Thanks for reading.