Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 04-05-2018, 02:55 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessa
At some point I also remember being warned for saying that there is no such thing as a twin flame. What's up with that moderators? Why aren't people allowed to question twin flames? Why can't there be a Post Twin Flame Experience subforum?

I agree that we need to have an off-shoot Twin Flame forum on here, so people can speak more freely about their opinions without being shot down, or judged. We don't need someone to tell us if we are flaming up the right, or wrong flame. There is no law about twin flames, and it's only speculation anyways.
Old 04-05-2018, 08:51 AM
Guide

It's not just twin flames but its also soulmates too.. many women are obsessed with relationships and will use any excuse to justify that. the signs! i see this number .. it means hes the one! i cried for "no reason"! it must mean "he's upset" smh... this forum is getting pretty lame these days.
Old 04-05-2018, 09:37 AM
Master
Quote:
I joined this forum in late 2016, in the grip of a twin flame experience and relationship. I view it as a catalystic connection that enabled my spiritual awakening. To me, what this connection awakened was far more interesting than trying to fix whatever couldn't be fixed in that relationship. I'm just wondering why some people don't acknowledge the gifts that this connection brings and instead get stuck on either trying to figure out their twin flames or bring them back etc. Why is that?
A number of reasons can be at play.
- One is of course co-dependency.
- Another is seeing the potential of someone -and thus the relationship- and not seeing and knowing this is going on. This happens to most women in most love relationships as it's a feminine quality to see the potential in someone.
- for me it's also identifying myself with the relationship. This is one of the pitfalls of a Crystal (aura) person.

And then there's of course also having experienced and felt how wonderful the connection with that person is as I was in a relationship with him. Having felt that intense, deep connection, the feeling of (finally) being truly home, the ease with which things went and so on.
Losing all that isn't easy. I'm not the kind of person who'd remain stuck in a situation, but it does take a fair amount of time to get over something like that, to not have him in my life anymore.
Then you can talk about higher connections and that being fulfilling and more of that gaga. Thing remains that I wanted to have him in my life, as my partner, have a future together.
Old 04-05-2018, 03:28 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
A number of reasons can be at play.
- One is of course co-dependency.
- Another is seeing the potential of someone -and thus the relationship- and not seeing and knowing this is going on. This happens to most women in most love relationships as it's a feminine quality to see the potential in someone.
- for me it's also identifying myself with the relationship. This is one of the pitfalls of a Crystal (aura) person.

And then there's of course also having experienced and felt how wonderful the connection with that person is as I was in a relationship with him. Having felt that intense, deep connection, the feeling of (finally) being truly home, the ease with which things went and so on.
Losing all that isn't easy. I'm not the kind of person who'd remain stuck in a situation, but it does take a fair amount of time to get over something like that, to not have him in my life anymore.
Then you can talk about higher connections and that being fulfilling and more of that gaga. Thing remains that I wanted to have him in my life, as my partner, have a future together.

Thank you Fairy Crystal. This makes sense to me.

I can actually relate with most of what you said.
Old 04-05-2018, 03:37 PM
Deactivated Account
I think the better question to ask would be why some people just can't seem to shut up about it already. But please, don't mind me.
Old 04-05-2018, 03:42 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalbutterfly
I agree that we need to have an off-shoot Twin Flame forum on here, so people can speak more freely about their opinions without being shot down, or judged. We don't need someone to tell us if we are flaming up the right, or wrong flame. There is no law about twin flames, and it's only speculation anyways.

It honestly is speculation. There definitely are some important generalities that can be gathered to sum up what this type of relationship is like, but after that, it seems to be a free-for-all.

There is also a definite phase after separation it seems where some people are able to find benefits from this connection. Some people on this site, like Crystal Song do talk about it but they are few and far between. I'm really very interested in hearing more of these kinds of stories too. It may be important for those in the heady stage to hear because all I heard was that you NEVER get over this and that they come and go as they please in and out of your life forever for reconnection purposes etc etc

As much as I love him I would never allow myself to live in such limbo. I view to as a lesson in self love and an eventual unveiling of who you truly are. It really is a gift that you give each other as twin flames.
Old 04-05-2018, 04:15 PM
Master
TFs have nothing to do with evolution. The connection is permanent.
Old 04-05-2018, 06:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
I think the better question to ask would be why some people just can't seem to shut up about it already. But please, don't mind me.

Perhaps because there are those who still have not completely let go and still have more to heal whether they are conscious of it or not. A common and natural defensive psychological reaction would be to antagonize the subject matter to reach a consensus of validation thereby acquiring a much needed sense of closure.

♬ ♫ ♪ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtnJUS30olE ♪ ♫ ♬
Old 04-05-2018, 08:13 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldous
TFs have nothing to do with evolution. The connection is permanent.

The connection is not permanent, it's long term, but not permanent. People can self heal, and after long periods of no communication the cords will be cut.
Old 04-05-2018, 08:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Thank you Fairy Crystal. This makes sense to me.

I can actually relate with most of what you said.
You're welcome! Glad it resonates with you