Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 30-04-2018, 01:34 AM
Guide

i wish they would do this with just supposed "twin flames" only.. i think it would finally prove they dont exist once and for all as far as im concerned a "twin flame" is nothing but a delusion that even i fell for
Old 30-04-2018, 01:54 AM
Administrator
Hello

Its a rare thing that we find, and I admit I too never thought there was much to it all. I was with my ex 33 years, and that was to be a "soul mate" more it was a "lesson mate" that I had that opened me to the path my life was to take.

I never thought I would be without the ex, and would never know what LOVe felt like or even was. Well that changed here on Spiritual Forums I found my Mirror Twin Flame, that other half of my original Soul Seed. We share in so many past lives, we mirror the other with injuries we have had, we share in a rare place.

So many times we are seeking that other person to "comple us" when what we need to do is first be complete, close the doors to the past, and realize we are indifidual and we matter first. When we find this place then we are ready and open to let that other person in that will not complete us but work with us to compliment the individuality we both are.

When we look at a twin, that is a sibling that is born at the sametime. This is the samewith a Twin Flame they are a part of us and us a part of them.

I am not one for the "labels" that are put on things to market them, but too its a way to learn what fits to us in our own experiences.

So many times the one we land with is not that pure match for us but they come to our path for the lessons that we can get a great value from in personal growth. If we are willing to look past the pain a breakup brings, or a connection that is not accepted by the other.

Lynn
Old 30-04-2018, 11:27 AM
Master
Quote:
“Somehow thought in the back of my mind I knew these precious souls would be reunited. Such wonderful news to wake up to in the UK.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...c2a_story.html
Old 30-04-2018, 11:53 AM
Deactivated Account

Maybe the signs are just our higher selves giving us a wink, saying Hi, I'm here right beside you and I won't let you forget it. I don't see them as prophetic messages ...its more about a reminder to stay awake, stay present because that's exactly what I do when I see one...they jolt me back into alignment.
Old 30-04-2018, 02:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
i wish they would do this with just supposed "twin flames" only.. i think it would finally prove they dont exist once and for all as far as im concerned a "twin flame" is nothing but a delusion that even i fell for

or you didn't really meet your twin.
Old 30-04-2018, 04:20 PM
Knower

Quote:
Hmm.. i guess many people are still not in a 5D consciousness often so im not surprised by many of the responses. We ARE the "universe" so why people still believe in of the separation of "us and the universe" for? It seems to go only as far as "oneness" with that so called twin flame.

I too have experienced numerous "signs" and many of them were experienced with myself and the alleged "twin flame" at the same time. Some of which she pointed out and or confirmed to me but like i do now.. i dismiss them.. why? because they dont mean anything. Not one time have they lead to something happening.. then or now. Sure 11:11 happened even back then when she was around too but those were the least of importance. If were to actually mention them.. i feel that many would be jealous of them. They are far beyond silly numbers and only seen by one person. That and i dont need to be revealing anything that the other person could find years down the road and associate that to me. They really are that personal and identifying.

i didnt know a darn thing about twin flames then either. Would it had made any difference had i known? NOPE

The truth is far too many put emphasis on these "signs" and only seem to have them after that person is gone. That it means 'union is coming' or some other nonsense. They wont and it doesnt lead anywhere. I think for those people is is nothing more then to trigger them and orchestrated by their higher selves for that specific purpose. Why else do they need to come on here and ask about them if there was any real knowing behind them?

Its mostly just silly numbers and names.. Like a million or more people dont share the same names or even birthdates. Those seem to be the most common "seen' and talked about by these people and believe it means something is going to happen.

Really? if that were the case they why is not one single instance of any post here by any member saying as much?

And about that 11:11.. it happens twice a day everyday So there is 2 chances of seeing it in any given day NO MATTER WHAT.

WRONG ABOUT SEEING SIGNS ONLY WHEN THE PERSON IS GONE.

My soulmate had not even entered my life when I started hearing things related to him. I didnt know they were related to him as I never knew him. Until we met and I found out.

I had also asked the universe or god about who is my soulmate and where he is and my guy arrived in my life shortly. Things do happen in mystical ways.
Old 02-05-2018, 11:28 PM
Guide

If actually read my post more thoroughly youd see that even i saw them when that person was around. Its that others only notice them more when said person is gone because they cant let go of the obsession.

Alot of people only do seem to have them only after said person is gone too. And that has been mentioned by numerous members plenty of times in the past and enough to make such a statement.

The "universe" will lie and does lie to anyone if ones soul is meant to learn some lesson with another person. Especially if they ask about them as being some 'significant" label to cling onto.

Soulmates, twin flames and any other relationship label is nothing but that.. just a label to a nonexistent and un provable belief one has about someone else. Hence why the desperate need to cling to "signs". There is nothing else to back up their claims except silly numbers, names and "feelings" and usually without the other person present to confirm or deny them.
Old 03-05-2018, 06:40 AM
Knower

Quote:
If actually read my post more thoroughly youd see that even i saw them when that person was around. Its that others only notice them more when said person is gone because they cant let go of the obsession.

Alot of people only do seem to have them only after said person is gone too. And that has been mentioned by numerous members plenty of times in the past and enough to make such a statement.

The "universe" will lie and does lie to anyone if ones soul is meant to learn some lesson with another person. Especially if they ask about them as being some 'significant" label to cling onto.

Soulmates, twin flames and any other relationship label is nothing but that.. just a label to a nonexistent and un provable belief one has about someone else. Hence why the desperate need to cling to "signs". There is nothing else to back up their claims except silly numbers, names and "feelings" and usually without the other person present to confirm or deny them.

Just because things didnt work out for you doesnt mean its alll fake. The universe doesnt lie. If you ask for something, you get it.

You know what, the way you deal with loss is not good. Twin Flames are not real but soulmates are. A soulmate is just another human with whom you have an unshakable connection and bond. Its no magic. Or special soul.

Things didnt work out for you because of your attitude. I agree about delusion regarding twin flames but if you are so bitter then you won't even be able to apply the law of attraction
Old 04-05-2018, 08:47 AM
Guide

Whatever label you choose to use is nothing but a label of attachment to another person.

LOL you have the nerve to sit there after 2 separate incidences from you to say im bitter? All because you dont like what im saying and it makes you upset. Whose the bitter one here.. its not me. Now go elsewhere with that its not welcome or tolerated here.
Old 04-05-2018, 09:47 AM
Knower

Quote:
Whatever label you choose to use is nothing but a label of attachment to another person.

LOL you have the nerve to sit there after 2 separate incidences from you to say im bitter? All because you dont like what im saying and it makes you upset. Whose the bitter one here.. its not me. Now go elsewhere with that its not welcome or tolerated here.

Who are YOU to tell me whats tolerated here or not? This is an open forum and YOU dont have the right to tell me whats welcome or not.

People know whose bitter. Someone who keeps abusing people and making bitter posts lol
Closed Thread