Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 14-02-2011, 05:19 PM
shifty123

I like this. Thanks
Old 14-02-2011, 07:20 PM
shifty123

ALso I just recently read a book authored by Phillip SMith. It was a book about his father who was a mystic during the 60s,70s,80s who did much ofthe type of healings discussed on this forum. In fact he helped to perfect much of what is practiced today.

Anyway she would either use his own body as sort of a model or someone elses body or a chart of a chakra to direct the energy towards the person whom he was intending to help.
Old 15-02-2011, 03:06 PM
Blaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by papadan
I guess my experiences are a little different.

I will use one example of a little girl about the age of 8 that had been diagnosed with Leukemia by two hospitals and their tests.
She was to begin the uncomfortable treatments in 3 days.

I merely placed a hand on her and allowed, what I call the 'healing river of all that is,' flow through me into her. Only took a touch.
Her or her parents were not aware of what I was doing. Only my wife knew.

When she went to the hospital for treatment she no longer had an illness and was sent home. She remains healthy today after several years.

Maybe different methods work for different people.

Usually, when I do this to help people, they never know. I am just glad if I help in some small way.

Exactly! Different methods work for different people.
Old 15-02-2011, 03:42 PM
Suspended

you should not use anyones energy for healing this only drains you , and no point in using the sick persons energy as they will only get back the sickness from it .
i have been a spiritual healer for so many years now,and my healing guides taught me to tap into the universal energy for healing, then you have to understand the correct way to deliever it to the sick person to make it most effective, some healing if not given correctly will have an effect but not as good as it can be
love and light
whitewing
Old 15-02-2011, 04:46 PM
Sungirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sozerius
That is why we are restricted to certain limitations. It might sounds rather fanciful to say there is a 'limitless energy', which yes, there is. But if we were actually tapping into it we would be accomplishing things of rather epic proportions. :P

It is only our limiting beliefs that stop us from doing this.

Quote:
If you have needs that require power beyond what your own spirit's limitations can offer, then your guides will open up avenues in your life where you will have access to that energy.

And this thread could be one of those avenues There are many people talking about using universal energy for healing... I think it's not a case of "your guides not opening the avenues" it's more a case of people not being open to seeing those avenues.
Old 15-02-2011, 04:47 PM
Sungirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by stogey
I will do that once I get to be more competent.

Why not learn to do it now? Like has been posted above, there are easy ways to do it, all it takes is intention and a calm mind.
Old 15-02-2011, 05:59 PM
shifty123

Quote:
Originally Posted by tilia
Why not learn to do it now? Like has been posted above, there are easy ways to do it, all it takes is intention and a calm mind.
So teach me. I'm willing to learn.
Old 15-02-2011, 06:02 PM
shifty123

My intentions are of the highest intent. Besides it would be quite fun.
Old 16-02-2011, 10:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by stogey
Is it that you're actually doing when trying to heal yourself or others? Are you using your energy or theirs or a combination there of?

If you are using your own energy the benefits will be limited and you will feel depleted to some degree afterward.

Instead, when we use universal life energy as with Reiki and other methods there is an infinite supply, and it has its own wisdom beyond what we perceive and know that's calling for healing.

Xan

Old 16-02-2011, 11:01 AM
Sungirl

Stogey

It can be as simple as the power cord suggestion earlier in the thread. You need to find something that, to you, symbolises the universal energy. I see a great sun above me shining bright.

You need to find a way to connect to it and a way to channel that energy though you.

I see myself as a great white tube (much like the concept of the antakarana (sp?)) with a bright light above me and a strong connection to earth.

The bright light flows through the hole at the top of my tube-like self and flows out of my hands. Sometimes I also see earth energy coming up from my feet too.

This is what I use when I am doing crystal healing. If I am trying to simply run energy (something that is new to me) I see a bright yellow sun in front of me and I seem to absorbe that and it comes out of my hands.

Intention and concentration is everything. So long as your ego is well boxed up and you are working for the greater good of all I don't see how it can go wrong.

And the plus side of this is you can't have that wonderful energy running though you without it having a positive effect on you too.

:)