Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 04-12-2012, 04:21 AM
Suspended
Guide

typo- fonder
Old 04-12-2012, 06:39 AM
Master

Joseph123 I think you have made some brave and wise decisions which I know can't have been difficult. I send you and your brother light so that the relationship can flourish with the space that you have made, and that the electronic aids of skype, facebook, email will keep you both growing stronger as the friends.
Old 05-12-2012, 02:11 PM
Knower

I last night prayed for a lucid dream and I received one. Some of it pertained to my brother: I was running around and desperately searching for him. I was in a house. I saw him at an age perhaps younger than he is currently, tied face down to a bed with duct tape. He appeared to be sleeping or unconscious. I slapped him in the face and he awoke. I grabbed a knife and frantically cut through the tape. He said that some people had "really hurt" him. It was obvious that he had been the victim of rape. He then said something to the effect that they were priests.

Immediately after this, I awoke. I cannot recall ever having felt such emotion. I felt culpable for what happened to my brother in the dream. I nearly began crying, which I have done once in about the last ten years. I felt great impetus to approach him and hug him, telling him that I were sorry for having failed to protect him.

I mention this because it was discussed earlier in this thread how my brother apparently has "past life issues." I do not know if what I saw were from a past life or if it were just symbolic of something else. I do not think that it could be something from this life. I do not even think he has ever been around a priest.
Old 05-01-2013, 05:37 AM
Knower

I would like to give anyone who was interested in this topic an update: My brother and I now have an absolutely joyous relationship, that rarely ever experiences even a whiff of a problem.

I have made the decision to move from Seattle to Puerto Rico and have told my brother this. He has told me that he plans to go wherever his career in business will take him, but that certainly will be nowhere near Puerto Rico.

He and I have discussed a hopeful fantasy in which he and I are one day starting and operating a business in unison. He yesterday took the opportunity to happily speculate how his and my children will one day be playing together. I am confident that physical distance will be only a minor factor in our relationship.

My brother and I are honestly becoming the best of friends. I would like to thank whomever has been praying for us for your deeds.
Old 05-01-2013, 08:45 AM
Master

Dear Joseph123 - I'm happy to hear this and you have made my morning. My your relationship go from strength to strength and indeed physical distance is not what it was. Well done both of you.
Old 05-01-2013, 03:32 PM
MYFIGO

What awesome news, Joseph!