Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 10-04-2013, 09:22 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
This is a first class thread IMO.

spiritseeker123....my bet is that your mother stayed near to you to show you, to give you evidence-that she is all right. And to support you in your grieving.
Now -two things are happening. One -she has to gravitate to the astral level of her own Soul's vibrations. This is a natural occurrence. Once there, she will have development of one kind or another to work on, and maybe service.
Two...I sense (from what I am also in the process of learning right now) that Souls are given an insight into their loved ones' Spiritual needs -either from their own knowledge (as their knowledge will widen once they "come into their own" -or from Guides, teachers and helpers there.
She may have received access to this awareness, and as a result, has to stand back from you for a while, to allow your own spiritual growth to take place along natural lines, without any interference (albeit loving interference)
But rest assured, Love is one of the (if not THE) most powerful things. Once it is there, it is never severed.
Regularly include your mother in your prayers and meditations etc. Give love and gratitude, let it go to her, then let go with unconditional love. She will receive it.
Time may come when she will be able to visit you again. This may, or may not be in dreams. It may be direct, heart-to-heart. You could suddenly sense her love.

StephenK,
Beautifully-expressed thinking about this.

Tobi , spirit is energy and as energy, can be in more than one place at a time and can do multible things at one time......My loved ones in spirit are around me most all of the time...At times they have more or less energy with them than at other times......Picture electrical energy and how it comes into a community, then splits off into various homes and buildings,and then when it comes into your home, splits off into various rooms......Most of us cannot
see our loved ones in spirit because their vibration is so much higher/faster than ours, like the blades of a fan which are moving so rapidly, we can no longer see the blades.......There are so many ways that spirit can communicate and connect with us, other than visions, dream visits or out of body experiences....You could sum them up as synchronicities or seeming coincidences, but there really is no such thing as coincidence... These signs are called ADCs (after death communications) and I personally would be lost without them......
Old 10-04-2013, 09:37 PM
Knower

Juanita have you ever experienced pre-birth communication? I raise the question because death and birth appear to be placeholders marking an act of physical presence. When a being enters consciousness there is no immediate reference to past or future. The experience is now.

Just a thought. :):)
Old 10-04-2013, 10:28 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthJunkie
Juanita have you ever experienced pre-birth communication? I raise the question because death and birth appear to be placeholders marking an act of physical presence. When a being enters consciousness there is no immediate reference to past or future. The experience is now.

Just a thought. :):)

I cannot say that I have ever received--to my knowledge--a prebirth communication.....I don't see where that is even relevaant....I have "recognized" newborns and have had babies "recognize" me........ a human being does not enter consciousness---consciousness enters the fetus........and babies remember their lives in spirit and communicate with the other side all the time.......There may be no time as we understand it on the otherside, but in the physical, time is linear and we regard most things as past, present and future..... altho living in the now *** often as possible is highly regarded.........
Old 10-04-2013, 11:34 PM
Knower

Thanks. When I speak of beings I mean spiritual entities without bodies and I was referring to contact; when an entity enters the conscious mind.
Old 11-04-2013, 12:05 AM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Thanks. When I speak of beings I mean spiritual entities without bodies and I was referring to contact; when an entity enters the conscious mind.

a spiritual entity "is" consciousness.....spirit on the otherside, depending on their level of consciousness, do have bodies--ethereal bodies......
Old 11-04-2013, 12:07 AM
Juanita

00ps, sorry----yes I have and have had contact and communication with my loved ones on the otherside.......
Old 11-04-2013, 02:51 PM
StephenK

Quote:
. When a being enters consciousness there is no immediate reference to past or future. The experience is now.

And here's partly why.... as humans, our brains go through a series of adaptive states, from the equivalent of "trance states" to eventually that of a more "tactically conscious" rhythm.

The infant brain is immersed in the Delta wave frequency, akin to that of a person who's been hypnotized, or one who has meditated into the deepest of trances. Infants have the "living in the now" thing going-on as a primary experience. They are in the "present" in order to vacuum-up their immediate environment, and while doing so, to actively program their unconscious for future use.

So even though an infant appears "out of it" they are actually quite present... intensely-so.

The infant is not being distracted by "thoughts"... in a very real way they are deeply and actively meditative. So their bridge back to their original/spiritual state is still open and operative.... A highly advanced "Guru" would be hard-pressed to do what any infant around them are able to do without effort.

To read a bit more about the stages our brains go through, from infancy to around the age of 6, follow this link to Bruce Liptons findings on the subject. There are scientifically observable factors involved that help explain our ability to communicate with our higher selves... and that help illuminate the key brain-related states in which those communications are available and optimal... :^)

http://www.allthingshealing.com/Family-Parenting/Human-Programming-When-Good-Mechanisms-Go-Bad/10814

Between birth and two years of age, the human brain predominantly operates at the lowest EEG frequency, 0.5 to 4 cycles per second (Hz), known as Delta waves. Though Delta is their predominant wave activity, babies can exhibit periodic short bursts of higher EEG activity. A child begins to spend more time at a higher level of EEG activity characterized as Theta (4-8 Hz) between two and six years of age. Hypnotherapists drop their patients’ brain activity into Delta and Theta because these low frequency brain waves put them into a more suggestible, programmable state.
Old 11-04-2013, 04:42 PM
Knower

Thanks.

My words are misconstrued. The reference is to ADC where an act of death is "tethered" to the function of spiritual communication.

The phrase

"When a being enters consciousness there is no immediate reference to past or future. The experience is now."

in this case refers to spiritual contact not birth or death cycles but when a entity engages in communication such as one would experience in an ADC. I have never heard of the term ADC because life cycles belong to the body but spiritual communication is being to being. A body may or may not be involved on either end. It is generally a given that a guide or angel have already had at least one death cycle in a body. So do we measure spiritual communications with time marks based in physicality? If you died within 2 years it's ADC but if you died 20 years ago it's ? what? spiritual communication? And what about an entity that is engaged in communication prior to taking a new body? Is this a BBC? Before Birth Communications? It happens too. Cupid draw back your bow is a reference. Baby beings (entities looking for a way into a body) and some mothers have experienced dialog with the being that will take the body they are carrying. Both cases represent spiritual communication and using cycles of physicality to differentiate a eternal continuum seems fraught with bookkeeping.

I was also trying to determine if a ADC was a temporary period of contact expressed immediately after death for some window of time.

In my world there is no higher self. There is contact. This contact may appear to come from a higher self but in fact it is a part of the mechanics of nature in animate life forms. It only appears to be higher because it doesn't originate from our conscious expression and the information is not of our own experience. Any guide may appear to be a higher power. Any guide may appear to be an angel or god in some circles.

Thanks for the link and food on brain evolution during a life time.
Old 11-04-2013, 05:27 PM
StephenK

Quote:
The phrase

"When a being enters consciousness there is no immediate reference to past or future. The experience is now."

in this case refers to spiritual contact not birth or death cycles but when a entity engages in communication such as one would experience in an ADC. I have never heard of the term ADC because life cycles belong to the body but spiritual communication is being to being. A body may or may not be involved on either end.

But as long as we're "human" the body is involved. I find it interesting to investigate the state that the body would be in that could either hinder or facilitate this communication.

Once we are bound to a body, the core of our involvements must then pass through physical filters... these would be the senses, as well as through the primary physical information processor (the brain). This binding often begins before birth, and then withdraws upon passing. So since we are currently physical, we are subject to this pattern... and any communication that takes place "outside" this physical structure will need to somehow circumvent this physicalized process.

In studying how the brain works we can see a bit of what it takes in order to slip around the boundaries we now participate in. So the link that I've pointed to could just as easily be viewed as something of a expose' as to how this conditioning takes place.

It may easily be understood that soul communicates with soul... but the body creates a pattern-of-relating that makes such direct communication complicated. Thus, as long as we're physical this must be factored-in as something directly related to soul-to-soul exchanges. :^)
Old 11-04-2013, 07:18 PM
Knower

What I have originally intended is being lost in your interpretation.

Let me reiterate. Juanita introduced the term ADC which is after death communications; an effect when a deceased loved one makes contact with the living. Because this communication occurs after death does not imply that death has anything to do with the communication. All the symptoms point to spiritual communications regardless of when the last incarnation was experienced. I am addressing semantics only. Are all spirit to spirit communications ADC's? Yes and no and does it matter? I think not. Who is to say when the last physical incarnation occurred for a particular entity making contact?

I am not addressing the mechanics of the brain, genetics, programming, conditioning, cognition, or neural network formation.