Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 07-03-2012, 10:08 PM
Super Moderator
I think in the beginning of my journey with the tf thing. I was a wee bit miffed that he wouldn't make a move toward dating. But I later I figured it all out and relized it needed to play out like it has. I learned so much about who he is and knew it would have to be me to push it. At the time I couldn't get past my initial reaction to him( I would hear his voice and that sent me into adrenalin rushes that lasted a long time. I would shake so bad that I could spill a hot cup of coffee. My chest was warm other little things in the reaction) Oddly I have always been the instigator in my personal romantic relationships. this one nope. lol so i was angry at myself too.
Old 08-03-2012, 12:06 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetherspoonred
Something she said put a wedge between us and it was never right after that. But, it was all EGO and my reaction to what she said was ego-based - just my offended ego pitted against her's... The soul [as in twinsoul] would never react like that. Although, perhaps our souls were just testing us and we failed - the soul is always captain of the ship.
EXACTLY the same thing happened between us. He told me that " HE only wanted good people in his life" And since that day I have never been able to forgive him and it has caused a wedge between us. And I am sorry to say that I have definately felt hate towards him for that and many other hutrful comments he made over 8 years that I just kept swallowing and pushing aside.