Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 11-05-2012, 04:51 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winston
Think about what you would actually do. What would you want? How would what you would want change over time?

I would be the king of nothing. No one should ever be ruled, so I would try to be a beacon of light that shines the truth that I am not special. I am just like everyone else
Old 11-05-2012, 04:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangel Ivory
If I were God I would be doing exactly what is happening now! It's perfect! Wait a minute, I am God!

ohhhhh!!!!!!!

Old 11-05-2012, 04:54 PM
Eudaimonist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
If you were God and made all the rules what would be the life cycle? From birth to death.

I'm not sure that I understand the question. I would probably create Tolkien Elves. Basically, immortal beings that mature until about 30 years of age (in human terms) and then stop aging.

eudaimonia,

Mark
Old 11-05-2012, 05:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iScorpio
Uhhh easy answer lol. If I were God I'd create a paradise, no illness or evil for all of my people to stay..

I know this is for fun, but I would like to say, that watching a romantic comedy or people in a paradise
with no illness, etc., would get boring since I am already Love Itself and Eternal Bliss.
So I would keep things as they are - with the Epic movie to watch with wars and battles won and lost, damsels in distress being saved, deaths and resurrections, loses and triumphs...

...watching everyone on their own accord slowly fall in the mud
like an unsteady puppy to only finally come Home to Me...
Time is My Foreplay, after all.

I have all the time in the Universes...living in a place of no time.

But, I would make avacados grow all over, next to lime trees, coconut trees, fig trees and margarita fountains.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-05-2012, 05:04 PM
Winston

Quote:
I would be the king of nothing. No one should ever be ruled, so I would try to be a beacon of light that shines the truth that I am not special. I am just like everyone else

But you're God. Everyone else would be your creation. So you would want to give your creations the impression that you are just like them? You would choose to forfeit your unlimited power?

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 07:56 PM.
Old 11-05-2012, 05:14 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winston
But you're God. Everyone else would be your creation. So you would want to give your creations the impression that you are just like them? You would choose to forfeit your unlimited power?

I would not forfeit it, because I do not fear that sharing it equals loosing it.
Old 12-05-2012, 01:51 PM
Winston

Ok, you said you would not want to rule others, you would want to share your power, but what would you DO? You could look at this experiment in another way. Imagine that you had the ability to dream 100 years of time every night when you went to sleep, or for that matter any amount of time you wished. At first, most of us would probably fly, experiment with super powers, have incredible sex over and over, indeed there is a thread here called 1000 things to do while lucid.

But after a while that would probably cease to be as interesting as it was in the beginning. Life in the dream would be too safe. Just like in a movie, you'd want to introduce a small element of danger, a challenge of some sort. Of course, you already know that no matter how badly you scare yourself, when you wake up you'll realize it was only a dream. So you might cause yourself to forget that you are dreaming for some period. Eventually, you'll tire of knowing exactly what is going to happen, and so you will ask your own subconscious for a surprise...something you would not expect. And suddenly you would find yourself reading this thread on your computer. See what I mean?
Old 12-05-2012, 02:20 PM
Quagmire

I see what you mean, but I will not change my answer. I have had these visions of myself being limitless for awhile now and never have it been about being anything but my true self. I never rule in any of them, though I have seen myself on the throne of Olympus. My favorite vision is of me sitting at night in the woods playing music. As I play my music becomes dreams that enters the cosmos and inspires every living thing to blossom where ever they touch. I see myself making barren things lush by a simple touch by my hand (or presense.)

In none of the visions have I had the need to overdue anything (sex, flying and so on), I simply am just love. I shine light everywhere I move and tell people to believe in themself instead of me, because they were created equally as beautiful as I. They just have to see it in their own heart. I have had visions where I change my body into whatever shape I see fit or into as many "seperate" entities that I want. I am limitless. In the next thing I write stupidity means things of a not serious manner, like fun and games and so.

I am the god of stupidity, the king of nothing. I am the eternal night that weaves light and dark together to the most beautiful of symphonies.

Old 12-05-2012, 02:30 PM
Humm

Quote:
I see what you mean, but I will not change my answer. I have had these visions of myself being limitless for awhile now and never have it been about being anything but my trueself. I never rule in any of them, though I have seen myself on the throne of Olympus. My favorite vision is of me sitting at night in the woods playing music. As I play my music becomes dreams that enters the cosmos and inspires every living thing to blossom whereever they touch. I see myself making barren things lush by a simple touch by my hand (or presense.)

In none of the visions have I had the need to overdue anything (sex, flying and so on), I simply am just love. I shine light everywhere I move and tell people to believe in themself instead of me, because they were created equally as beautiful as I. They just have to see it in their own heart. I have had visions where I change my body into whatever shape I see fit or into as many "seperate" entities that I want. I am limitless. In the next thing I write stupidity means things of a not serious manner, like fun and games and so.

I am the god of stupidity, the king of nothing. I am the eternal night that weaves light and dark together to the most beautiful of symphonies.
Beautiful!

Old 12-05-2012, 02:34 PM
Winston

Well, that is very cool as well