Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Old 20-12-2015, 07:19 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I think you intend it personally. I don't take it personally, though. I just think it's trivial, and there's bigger fish to fry.

I do not intend it to be person condenscenions. There is just no rational, logical common sense disscussion going to happen with you after some point, ergo not getting through a mental block, so I jovial place you in conehead from another Universe who cannot accept facts or reality.

I have not much time for this kind of nonsense. Your wave your hands and speak a lot of this and that, and think reality just doesnt exist because of your hand waving and words.

Sorry Gem, I find it a waste of time to carry on and on with those who cannot accept obvious fact of our physical/energetic reality.

Quoting some famous names for days on end does nothing to make invalid what is obvious, rational logical common sense to most humans......

You can carry on...I'm writing you off as a conehead/\ so as to not contiune with your reality does not exist nonsense....no offense is intended.....I have no use for conehead talk in those matters

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 20-12-2015, 07:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
I do not intend it to be person condenscenions. There is just no rational, logical common sense disscussion going to happen with you after some point, ergo not getting through a mental block, so I jovial place you in conehead from another Universe who cannot accept facts or reality.

I have not much time for this kind of nonsense. Your wave your hands and speak a lot of this and that, and think reality just doesnt exist because of your hand waving and words.

Sorry Gem, I find it a waste of time to carry on and on with those who cannot accept obvious fact of our physical/energetic reality.

Quoting some famous names for days on end does nothing to make invalid what is obvious, rational logical common sense to most humans......

You can carry on...I'm writing you off as a conehead/\ so as to not contiune with your reality does not exist nonsense....no offense is intended.....I have no use for conehead talk in those matters

r6

In fact, I was just saying things about the subjective nature of 'reality', and since you dismissive about it, I provided some very reputable quotes from esteemed physicists who say something very similar. If you just dismiss it all, it doesn't concern me. It just means you're not interested in it.
Old 20-12-2015, 02:39 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1

you say you dont know what is real is so make clear to what real is in a few posts and your the one who is not interested so you go off on irrelevant tangents. imho

Your appear to me to be in denial of reality. imho and my repeating falls on deaf ears. imho

Pinch! Bang! Burn! Putrid! = real

Atoms are real. Magnetic fields are real. Fermi bubbles are real, and are essentially shaped as the graphics have represented them.

Fermons are real ergo physical/energy

Bosons are real ergo physical/energy

Gravity and dark energy are quasi-real quasi-physical/energy. imho

Time as change, frequency and motion is real. imho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
In fact, I was just saying things about the subjective nature of 'reality', and since you dismissive about it, I provided some very reputable quotes from esteemed physicists who say something very similar. If you just dismiss it all, it doesn't concern me. It just means you're not interested in it.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 22-12-2015, 05:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
you say you dont know what is real is so make clear to what real is in a few posts and your the one who is not interested so you go off on irrelevant tangents. imho

Your appear to me to be in denial of reality. imho and my repeating falls on deaf ears. imho

Pinch! Bang! Burn! Putrid! = real

Atoms are real. Magnetic fields are real. Fermi bubbles are real, and are essentially shaped as the graphics have represented them.

Fermons are real ergo physical/energy

Bosons are real ergo physical/energy

Gravity and dark energy are quasi-real quasi-physical/energy. imho

Time as change, frequency and motion is real. imho

I claim there are no unitary objects at all. Not because I dream stuff up, but because I read some physics and associated philosophy (some physicists wrote philosophical works). I just take it to level where the universe is perceived, and thus, it's order is identical to the order of the mind. You're not interested, so I desist.
Old 22-12-2015, 05:04 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1

Quote:
Gem--I claim there are no unitary objects at all.

Well Gem, I guess that depends on how and what exactly your unitary objects is/means etc...

Apparrently you do not consider humans to be unitary objects. All seemingly integral things of our finite, occupied space Universe, are connected minimally by gravity.

So if you can disregard gravity then that only leaves humans connected to the rest of the Universe via, EMRadiaiton, Higgs, or some other bosonic forces.

Universe is finite, occupied space minimmally connected by gravity ergo it is a Unitary object/thing/somethingness, at minimum. imho

Quote:
Not because I dream stuff up, but because I read some physics and associated philosophy (some physicists wrote philosophical works). I just take it to level where the universe is perceived, and thus, it's order is identical to the order of the mind. You're not interested, so I desist.

Some of your thoughts are interesting when intelligible and relevant. Your taking this disscussion to personal. imho

I would have the reader consider the following link to a torus once again, that has positive, negative and zero curvature.

In addition to those curvatures or lack of curvatures, I would also ask the reader to consider odd and even harmonics in relationship to the numerical patterns I assign to a great toroid.

Even harmonics are 2, 4, 6 8 etc...

Odd harmonics are 3, 5, 7, 9 etc.....

....1.........5....7..............11......13...............17.....19.................23..............

0................6.....................12........................18............................24.........
.........3.................9...........................15........................21.....................

......2....4...........8....10..................14.....16..............20.......22..............

Gravity is outer surface set of nodal events that includes all all primes except 2 and 3.

Time is inside
-------conceptual great circle-----------------------------
Time is inside and defines regular sine-wave with its other self( line/level )

Dark energy is the inner surface set of nodal event that is only even numbers

=======================================

-v--------v----------v----------v-------------v gravity

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
two time lines as sine-wave

-----^--------^------------^----------^-------dark energy

Shape of space is complementary to any singular integral integrity somethingness ex human, chair, auto all have complemetary shape.

Shape of space-time-space is closely identified wtih my simplistic texticons as follows;

(>< )(><) = side-wise/vertical cross-section view of torus

(Z( )Z) = birds-eye-view/horizontal cross-section of toroidal tube

No equations and espcially no complex equations of algebra, calculus, trigonometry etc.....erg no rocket science involvement see
space-time-space fundamentals and how they look when harmoinics are applied to them.

Relatively simple not complex concepts to grasp. imho