Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 28-06-2022, 10:12 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Guess you're too busy soaring to get it. Better luck next time. Is judging me just being, are you just being or is your ego superimposing?
Now your story comes to life and what’s really going on in you.

It’s getting more real now..
The universe is made up of experiences that are designed to burn out your attachment, your clinging, to pleasure, to pain, to fear, to all of it. And as long as there is a place where you’re vulnerable, the universe will find a way to confront you with it. - Ram Dass

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 28-06-2022 at 11:54 AM. Reason: Administration wants only 3 sentences quoted from others
Old 28-06-2022, 10:32 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Now your story comes to life and what’s really going on in you.

It’s getting more real now..
Enjoy your your little inventions.
Old 28-06-2022, 12:31 PM
Administrator
Please respect others, people will have differing ideas to your own, that does not make any one more right than the other,
please keep this post polite

Namaste
Old 28-06-2022, 03:12 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Now THAT I relate to and made me happily smile.
But I do understand in 'this' Universe, not just here on earth, duality seems to exist.
Just having something 'outside' ourselves...such as a tree or a star and
having 5 senses to look 'at' things outside ourselves, makes duality the game here...in this Universe.

Miss Hepburn, I understand you define yourself as a Christian, so if I may, I will use the bible to reveal why duality (belief in something 'outside' ourselves) indeed only seems to be true, meaning of course, that it is not true.

In Genesis 1, God is expressed as the infinite, omnipresent, absolute Spirit moving across the face of the waters. In Genesis 1, there is no interpretation of an inside or an outside, there is only “let there be light (awareness) and it is so”. And then, along comes the LORD God of Genesis 2 of the five senses and the breath and voila! an outside (a Duality) is interpreted (beLIEved to be so). What is important to realize when reading the first two books of the bible is that both visions of awareness (no inside or outside, an inside and an outside) originate with the Spirit of God.

In other words, there is no such thing as a ‘human mind’ or an ‘ego’ that 'makes a duality', instead, it is the Spirit of God Himself that sees through the dark glass of his five sense consciousness, as it is the Spirit of God who wakes up from his sleep as Adam when he eventually “asks, seeks and finds” the truth of his absolute (undivided/nondaul) Spirit Self. And then and only then can he declare to Himself that once he knew in part; but now I know even as also I am known, aka nondual realization.

Your altered perception experience where you can touch the star and become the tree and maintain that consciousness so as to defy physical laws so as to step out of the Illusion or Dream suggests you aware of Spirit but I put this to you for your consideration: Being omnipresent, you as Spirit cannot defy you as Spirit, nor can you as Spirit step outside you as Spirit. As Jesus said "I and the Father are One." Not are two or was two or will be One...ARE One. HERE. NOW.

PS: The only illusion is that there is an illusion.
Old 28-06-2022, 03:14 PM
Knower

Quote:
Your 'ego that differentiates' is an invention.
Old 28-06-2022, 04:37 PM
PS I have a Christian background. I absolutely do not identify as Christian, tho. I respect Jesus and all the Masters.
I speak Christian, tho. And can hold my own with atheists, Hindus, Sikhs and
some Buddhists and certainly New Agers and Mystics.

"...suggests that you are aware of Spirit" ...now that's funny, since Spirit is All That Is....in my view.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-06-2022, 05:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by movingalways
....As Jesus said "I and the Father are One." Not are two or was two or will be One...ARE One. HERE. NOW.

PS: The only illusion is that there is an illusion.
Just out of curiosity... do you mean to compare humans with Jesus here?
If so... you can't. Jesus came in with his entire Soul so he could carry the Christ consciousness.
NO human can do that and NO human comes in with their entire Soul but with a tiny sliver of it only.
Jesus was especially chosen for this task as he could do this, was ready for this. Same with Mary. She was also especially chosen as she had the most pure and very high vibration and was able to carry the bearer of the Christ Light in her womb.
Wasn't the first time for her either to give birth after immaculate conception. She'd done it before as Isis with Horus.

We cannot compare ourselves with that, nor is that the idea.
If you weren't intending to do that, then disregard this.
Old 28-06-2022, 06:49 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Just out of curiosity... do you mean to compare humans with Jesus here? If so... you can't. Jesus came in with his entire Soul so he could carry the Christ consciousness.
But then according to the Bible Jesus also said "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father." However, the Bible may not be the best authority.

Other sources claim that Jesus was an initiate of a certain degree who served as a vehicle for the Christ Consciousness, which was a separate more advanced Being.

But then who really knows the facts about the life of Jesus?

Peace
Old 28-06-2022, 08:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
But then according to the Bible Jesus also said "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father." However, the Bible may not be the best authority.
May be, but then you got to read what that means which is not what you'd think, but makes a lot of sense as it couldn't mean what this seems to imply. That's the tricky thing with biblical stuff.
But you can read here, scroll down to the grey background part with explanation:
https://www.bibleref.com/John/14/John-14-12.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
But then who really knows the facts about the life of Jesus?

Peace
Pure channels. Might not be many around, but they do exist :)
Old 28-06-2022, 11:37 PM
Master

Quote:

How can I be inventing what your showing of yourself?

The story you present is yours.

Theirs no disrespect in being aware of what is me and what is you.

I’m aware you’ve been circling all your ego ideas, plus pushing up against others and theirs. Questioning them continuously. Sometimes the tables turn and we see what is being projected and defending itself in those questions.

Are you open to be honest with my ideas that potentially there is more to notice than perhaps just the knowledge or previous experiences. You can have experiences at a young age, any age and believe you know through them. There is always more, more understanding, a deepening into everything you think you know.

I’m quite open to listen more attentively to your ideas, but if my intuition decides to speak, I honour that too.
The universe is made up of experiences that are designed to burn out your attachment, your clinging, to pleasure, to pain, to fear, to all of it. And as long as there is a place where you’re vulnerable, the universe will find a way to confront you with it. - Ram Dass