Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 04-11-2010, 11:48 PM
Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapitan_Prien
I was going to explain things but I'm not here to thread-jack Squatch's nice post (as I wasn't laughing at that - I really liked it...it was simple, down to earth, and it wasn't 'out there' in airy fairy land).

If I tried to explain myself (which would mean/entail explaining my feelings) that would be 'read into', torn apart, etc. etc.

That's not what this thread is about.

Then perhaps you should not have made the comment in the first instance. As Ive said, this site is very strange to me...my understanding is in energy and creativity, yet I have been willing to listen and learn others languages and question politely without judgement. Im just astounded after all the problems youve been a victim of yourself, that you treat others this way.
Old 04-11-2010, 11:58 PM
Kapitan_Prien

You just proved my point.

You've made an assumption about me that was incorrect.
Old 05-11-2010, 12:07 AM
ete233

i have felt the NOW while extrasensory(not drugs) natural. it is truly amazing, constant calculations and reasoning, idea after idea, etc supernatural love i felt
Old 05-11-2010, 08:03 AM
Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapitan_Prien

Then I read through the rest and...I just bust up laughing.

(don't mind me...)

Ok, you chose to comment in a direct manner, making clear that you have bust up laughing reading peoples replies, yet you have been deliberately vague as to what or why.

oh how awful...ofcourse I would mind you. Why are you laughing at people?

In this first instance, there is the expression of feeling...and a simple question asking you to expand on your comment (no assumptions you see)

Oh never mind...no one would understand...well except for a few who kind of know how I 'operate'.

Here, you have chosen not to explain, on the pre-concieved (assumption) that "no one would understand".

In this way, by not providing an explanation, you are beginning to make your fear of no one understanding a reality. And reinforcing your position of victim.

kapitan..you have spoken quite widely about walkins and things that I really dont understand. And I know that you have found the way others react to that difficult in the past. My passion...my spirit rises in the field of creativity. And here it is you that is showing something that I dont understand...but that I am mindful of, and I am asking you simply to explain your comments.

So here, I try to offer an explanation to my curiosity that gives you something you might relate to. But for a second time, there is no assumption, there is simply a repetition of the question and opportunity for you to explain so that I may understand.

I was going to explain things but I'm not here to thread-jack Squatch's nice post (as I wasn't laughing at that - I really liked it...it was simple, down to earth, and it wasn't 'out there' in airy fairy land).

If I tried to explain myself (which would mean/entail explaining my feelings) that would be 'read into', torn apart, etc. etc.

That's not what this thread is about.

Your response here is interesting, because it hints at your laughter being about the comments being "out there in airy fairy land" But again, a full explanation has been refused on your pre-concieved assumption that it "would be read into, torn apart, etc, etc"

Again, by not creating the opportunity for change to occur, you are reinforsing your own fears.

Then perhaps you should not have made the comment in the first instance. As Ive said, this site is very strange to me...my understanding is in energy and creativity, yet I have been willing to listen and learn others languages and question politely without judgement. Im just astounded after all the problems youve been a victim of yourself, that you treat others this way.

Should I have asked for an explanation a third time?

Ofcourse, you have proved the point (to yourself) that you are indeed the great misunderstood victim. I am a dramatist, and have put you in the driving seat of this conversation (to explore several points for myself)...but the opportunity is there to follow the scene as a whole to see where you might be responsible for the outcome of this situation...and in this way, where you might be able to change your future. In terms of the thread, its a way of understanding the present.
Old 05-11-2010, 09:28 AM
Master
Funny thing is, the moment we fully relax, become still and allow our mind/imagination to be free, is basically the moment we become present. As I see it Squatch, what you did basically did take you into the Now, because in that moment you saw through everyone and everything's eyes in the entire universe. You saw through the eyes of infinite potential. You saw beyond your own individual mind and consciousness. You became the present moment itself.
Old 05-11-2010, 09:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ete233
i have felt the NOW while extrasensory (not drugs) natural. ... supernatural love i felt

Ah yes... natural into super-natural.

Xan

Old 06-11-2010, 05:12 AM
Wind of Grace

Quote:
Squiggles Tickles...

I know the new-age/spiritual community tout it as the next best thing and so on.

But isn't it just the happiest, most enlightening woohoo moment when you get it!!

I spend a lot of time at night awake (supposed to be asleep) mulling over stuff and whatnot. Last night and in the last week or so my focus has been on the present moment. Not personally, but generally.

My imagination is second-to-none and I've had so much fun imagining others' present moments.

For instance, someone right now (as you read this) is experiencing their best ever experience in life. In addition, simultaneously, someone is experiencing their worst ever experience. Isn't that gobsmackingly amazing? And quite probable.

Someone is experiencing pain for the first time. And orgasm (lucky them! ), and falling in love, and hatred...isn't it just...I can't think of the word.

So rich, so full, so wholesome (I think that's the word I was looking for). So diverse.

It makes me love life. Which is important to me. (To love life and not reject it.)

It's a great insight, not only for oneself, but for all of us.

*happy sigh*

Hi Squiggsy

I'm thrilled for you Little Squiggly Pooh!

Like you, I'm regularly astounded with the idea that every single person on this lovely planet is experiencing their life in an entirely unique way.

Soooooo many different life stories unfolding singularly, yet all at once, it's kind of hard to understand that it really is truly happening for each and every one of us. There are almost 7 billion people on Earth, it's astonishing to the core!

By the way, the present moment that you enjoyed was filled with the wonders of the meandering mind! The present moment is not merely the 'quiet time' of stillness that some silently enjoy, it is also the vibrancy of movement that is life itself, and all that this lively motion marvelously entails

Gracie

Last edited by Wind of Grace : 06-11-2010 at 04:37 PM.
Old 06-11-2010, 05:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind of Grace
By the way, the present moment that you enjoyed was filled with the wonders of the meandering mind! The present moment is not merely the quiet moments of stillness that some silently enjoy, it is also the vibrancy of movement that is life itself, and all that this lively motion marvelously entails
Gracie

you must be multi tasking to notice at once.

Old 06-11-2010, 04:11 PM
Wind of Grace

Quote:
hybrid... you must be multi tasking to notice at once.

ha ha ha ... not really...

If your noticing something, it's because your paying specific attention to it, whether it be the silence of stillness, the thoughts that you're thinking, or the vibrant motion of everyday life.

Noticing is precisely specific, it is not vague.

Last edited by Wind of Grace : 06-11-2010 at 04:40 PM.
Old 07-11-2010, 02:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind of Grace
ha ha ha ... not really...

If your noticing something, it's because your paying specific attention to it, whether it be the silence of stillness, the thoughts that you're thinking, or the vibrant motion of everyday life.

Noticing is precisely specific, it is not vague.

yes, notice is a poor choice of word.
i guess quote like that are just best left alone to preserve its purity LOL
or better yet just simply accentuate like this ...

The present moment is not merely the 'quiet time' of stillness that some silently enjoy, it is also the vibrancy of movement that is life itself, and all that this lively motion marvelously entails -WOG

Last edited by hybrid : 07-11-2010 at 03:58 AM.