Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 02-01-2018, 09:24 PM
Master

serious too. imo thats really what it comes down to as the difference. it's the latest fad thats been running popular for the past 5 to 7 years.
Old 02-01-2018, 09:39 PM
Experiencer
Certainly in my experience right now, a TF is the person who is your mirror. They bring all your issues, insecurities, deep rooted fears etc right in front of you to be healed.

The energy you feel when you are together is unreal; it is electric. No touch is necessary, it is just there between you both.

You look in each others eyes and see yourself back in them. It is an overwhelming feeling.

When you are apart you feel their energy - literally.

Also, I do wonder if TF relationships are meant to last or are brought to us in order to help us evolve and push us to our greatest version.

As the saying goes, ''some people come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime''.
Old 02-01-2018, 10:14 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
lol

the difference.

everyone has a twin flame now. No one has a soul mate anymore.

soul mates are so 1960!

Soul mate is a seasonal mate, twin flame is lifetime and ever after. Which is why everyone has one. No one wants a seasonal person. It's permanent that is attractive.
the appeal cant be ignored and twin flame is a promise of forever after.

No one wants a soul mate.
everyone wants a forever after twin flame.

You say everyone has a twin flame? Well if I do, I think she probably lives in a damned place like Narnia because clearly she isn't anywhere on Earth. I agree about the soulmate part, although I didn't knew it was a 60s trend.
Old 02-01-2018, 10:46 PM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
I've heard of the term catalyst, and understand that but I've never heard of heart catalyst, if that is different. From what I understand of catalyst, they help lead to awakening as well, expect it is one- sided (the other person doesn't experience awakening, spiritual stuff, etc). I'm not sure how I feel about catalyst vs tf, all these terms are just our human definitions and attempts to understand.

Makes sense about the one-sided thing. Sounds like it would mean that. Any insight on the difference between a karmic partner and a catalyst as it pertains to the twin flame journey?
Old 03-01-2018, 12:01 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
Makes sense about the one-sided thing. Sounds like it would mean that. Any insight on the difference between a karmic partner and a catalyst as it pertains to the twin flame journey?

A catalyst is someone that causes growth in you, so doesn't have to be someone that you are ever in a relationship with, also could be someone that you know briefly. While what I can grasp about karmic partners, is someone you maintain a relationship with for some length of time. The relationship is pre-determined and planned with the purpose of certain lessons. I believe this person could be a member of a close proximity soul family to your own, so there is some connection there. However, they are not as close to your as your own soul family, you won't feel quite the same connection as when you meet your immediate soul family. As it pertains to the tf journey, a karmic partner would put you through whatever it is you need/ have pre-determined to go through to prepare you for meeting tf. I've had one or two karmic partners along the way as well. I also seem to have a near twin and a twin. I don't necessarily think that these different tittles are NOT soulmates, but various types of soulmates, or connections.
Old 03-01-2018, 12:31 AM
traceyacey12

Quote:
A catalyst is someone that causes growth in you, so doesn't have to be someone that you are ever in a relationship with, also could be someone that you know briefly. While what I can grasp about karmic partners, is someone you maintain a relationship with for some length of time. The relationship is pre-determined and planned with the purpose of certain lessons. I believe this person could be a member of a close proximity soul family to your own, so there is some connection there. However, they are not as close to your as your own soul family, you won't feel quite the same connection as when you meet your immediate soul family. As it pertains to the tf journey, a karmic partner would put you through whatever it is you need/ have pre-determined to go through to prepare you for meeting tf. I've had one or two karmic partners along the way as well. I also seem to have a near twin and a twin. I don't necessarily think that these different tittles are NOT soulmates, but various types of soulmates, or connections.

Hm, thanks. So many questions. What's a near twin? And did you have a mission with you TF? Also, is it possible to not have a soul family? Would twin flames have the same soul family? I'm not sure I've ever met anyone I would consider soul family
Old 03-01-2018, 01:54 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
Hm, thanks. So many questions. What's a near twin? And did you have a mission with you TF? Also, is it possible to not have a soul family? Would twin flames have the same soul family? I'm not sure I've ever met anyone I would consider soul family

A near twin is someone you also have a close connection with, and can have some of the other tf stuff happen, such as signs and syncs. Apparently they come to help bring you closer to your twin. I'm still trying to navigate and understand all this myself. I didn't even believe in near twins, but I seem to have one.

I have no idea if I have a mission with my twin or not. We are currently in separation and I don't even know if I'll ever see him again. I have to be ok with this. I did find my own mission through this process, which I am currently working on. My twin had a lot to do with me finding my mission and highest path.

I don't think it's possible to not have a soul family because souls are made in clusters. It's possible to not meet them in every lifetime. I believe our twins and near twins are members of our soul family, perhaps the closest soul to our own.
You will know if you meet a member of your soul family, although you might not know right away. You'll have an instant bond and care greatly about them as people, as in caring about their soul. Also you can be apart from them for years, and when you see them again, the connection picks back up where it left off, as if no time has passed. I believe finding your soul family happens a lot like finding your twin, when the time is right and you are ready. It can't be planned. I found mine by trusting my instincts and moving to a town I felt drawn to (although I had no real reason to move there). So my advice would be follow your heart and your instincts and let the universe lead you to where you are supposed to be.
Old 05-01-2018, 04:29 PM
traceyacey12

Quote:
A near twin is someone you also have a close connection with, and can have some of the other tf stuff happen, such as signs and syncs. Apparently they come to help bring you closer to your twin. I'm still trying to navigate and understand all this myself. I didn't even believe in near twins, but I seem to have one.

I have no idea if I have a mission with my twin or not. We are currently in separation and I don't even know if I'll ever see him again. I have to be ok with this. I did find my own mission through this process, which I am currently working on. My twin had a lot to do with me finding my mission and highest path.

I don't think it's possible to not have a soul family because souls are made in clusters. It's possible to not meet them in every lifetime. I believe our twins and near twins are members of our soul family, perhaps the closest soul to our own.
You will know if you meet a member of your soul family, although you might not know right away. You'll have an instant bond and care greatly about them as people, as in caring about their soul. Also you can be apart from them for years, and when you see them again, the connection picks back up where it left off, as if no time has passed. I believe finding your soul family happens a lot like finding your twin, when the time is right and you are ready. It can't be planned. I found mine by trusting my instincts and moving to a town I felt drawn to (although I had no real reason to move there). So my advice would be follow your heart and your instincts and let the universe lead you to where you are supposed to be.

thanks for the response. I appreciate it :)
Old 04-01-2022, 07:41 PM
Master
A soulmate is the abode of home

A twin flame is the abode of eternity
Old 05-01-2022, 04:21 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izz
A soulmate is the abode of home

A twin flame is the abode of eternity

I miss- read that as:

A soul mate is the abode of home and
A twin flame is the abode of purgatory haha ha.