Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-03-2017, 04:02 AM
Experiencer

Please step away from the situation. That seems almost identical to mine, except he's not married(but she has something deeper than a ring,), but he has a child with her. She flipped out and literally said stop, after about 5 different messages... i definitely said since I'm never going to speak to you again, I might as well admit why I avoided you...That's it..and I blocked him from responding so the Convo wouldn't continue...but she still told me to stop.

we both didn't say much of anything...Except I sounded like I was in denial, as I guess he was too. And I guess he kinda jumped online after we stopped working together, I thought it was coincidence. She copied and pasted my entire message and I had no idea it was a copy paste because the part where I said "since I'm never going to speak to you again" was deleted it looked like. So he either sent her a manipulated copy, or she is trying to manipulate the situation. Either way, I want nothing to do with that. I didn't realize it till later.

I told her I didn't mean to disrespect her and we haven't talked since. We keep crossing paths, but we don't speak.

First, put yourself in her shoes, how would you feel if you were in love with someone, you want whatever is going on to stop, but he keeps trying to see you? If he's not happy, he needs to divorce her. Separate homes are better than unhappy homes for the children. Y'all are being selfish, you don't even want to cool it down. you need to tell him to make a choice. He's not setting a good example for them as to what love should be. Children are rather energetically inclined, they can spot an unhealthy bond between their parents a mile away.

Two, think of karma and lifetimes. Do you want to go from lifetime to lifetime trying to work that karna out?
Old 10-03-2017, 04:40 AM
Experiencer

I remember having a dream, and someone was trying to cook and they were crying. It felt like him, but I stopped to think, maybe it was her? Does it matter to a child in that house observing from the outside?
Old 10-03-2017, 07:26 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katastrophic
Twin Flames, Soul Twins, Twin Souls and so on.. have many different names to reference, however always refer to the same thing: the other half of one's soul.

ASK YOURSELF: Have you ever had this thought? "I feel so connected with this person. It is not something that I can explain in words. I'm scared that I'll never feel this connected, or this intense with anyone ever again. I can't lose this connection."

IF YOU ANSWERED:

YES: Congratulations, they are your Soul Mate! This is a good thing, as Soul Mates get to receive and enjoy all the fun, romance and pleasures of true and unconditional love. You see, it has not so much to do with the other person to whom you feel so connected; rather, it is actually your current state in the process and journey of Ascension that allows you to feel connected as you do. You can feel even more connected with someone else, if you allow and open your heart to the possibility. There was a time you thought similar thoughts about someone else, before meeting this person. You will feel even more connected with the next Soul Mate, if you allow. If you opt to stay with this Soul Mate, while at times there may be struggle, you will be gifted with pure, unconditional love.

NO: Congratulations, they are most likely your Twin Flame! This is a good thing because while the relationship and connection will force you both to complete (long and strenuous) inner work regarding fears and insecurities, the two of you are one soul and will therefore collaborate on your Divine Mission. This mission will be a project of sorts which has nothing to do with what your chosen profession is, but through which you'll raise the Universal Vibration, return to the homeland and likely motivate other souls to seek and find The Higher Power. You might find yourself traveling abroad to Israel. You may find yourself pursuing political endeavors. You will notice that your Twin pursues you carefully and lovingly, while simultaneously waiting for you, for he or she intuitively knows the Divine Mission is close.

Because most of us feel at times incomplete while here on earth, we like to romanticize the idea of "meeting the other half of us," aka "The One." They would, in theory, compliment us perfectly and we them, and simply knowing of their existence would answer all our innermost questions while fulfilling us on every possible level. Wouldn't that be nice? That is actually possible, however the accurate and correct terminology for this particular connection could be, 'Soul Mate.' Yes, there's a big difference.

Twins are, in essence, the other half of your soul and you'll fit together like a set of perfect puzzle pieces.

Yin & Yang: Male and Female opposite traits will attract and will mirror into complimentary attributes.

How will you know your twin flame, the one who "completes" you with these puzzle pieces? He or she will be, in many aspects, your polar opposite. While these opposite traits clearly exist, the dynamic is always Yin Yang, so these opposites will directly parallel and "compliment" you.

Those with whom you have a million things in common are your Soul Mates.

The Soul Mates with whom you seem to have Karma who stagnates you in a seemingly endless cycle that mimics the Twin Flame Runner Phase of misery, isolation and pain as you propel yourself to complete your necessary inner work to forge the path to reunion to no avail would be your Counterfeits (or False Twin.)

The one who compliments you with opposite parallels that mirror into one complete, complimentary puzzle is your Twin Flame.

You are a complete being, but you feel incomplete without a mate. This is normal, and every human being endures this sort of crisis. Your Twin is the one who will selflessly save you from this crisis during the Rescue Phase. While Soul Mates also enjoy certain rescue phases in relationships, the difference between the Twin Flame and all other Soul Mates is that the Twin will never abandon you, for he or she is aware intuitively of your fear of abandonment. He or she will sacrifice themselves on every level, as will you, for the betterment of the reunion. After all, the Divine Mission is at stake.

How do you know all of this?
Old 13-03-2017, 12:35 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartChakra
Having a twin is not always about getting it on with them. Take the relationship for what it is even though it's out of bounds. Not sure your age but if you think that you are meant to be together in the flesh, would you be okay at the age of 50 knowing you are married to a 72 year old?

Would you be able to mother his children if you did connect that way?

My point is, it's not all about the physical aspect regardless of how much the heart wants it. The desire is quite possibly ego driven anyway.

Enjoy your special relationship, learn as much as you can about yourself. Twins are not here to own. They are beautiful gifts to help awaken us. Enjoy!

His age really really doesn't bother me in the slightest. All I know is I have never ever felt this way or had this connection with anyone before - so much so that his age really doesn't matter - despite the fact if we were ever together I would be giving up having children as he has children already and doesn't want any more.

Though it is irrelevant because we can never be together like that. He won't leave his wife. But I do find it difficult not to have an intimate physical relationship with him. I have the urge to be affectionate towards him.
Old 13-03-2017, 12:42 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliana israel
Please step away from the situation. That seems almost identical to mine, except he's not married(but she has something deeper than a ring,), but he has a child with her. She flipped out and literally said stop, after about 5 different messages... i definitely said since I'm never going to speak to you again, I might as well admit why I avoided you...That's it..and I blocked him from responding so the Convo wouldn't continue...but she still told me to stop.

we both didn't say much of anything...Except I sounded like I was in denial, as I guess he was too. And I guess he kinda jumped online after we stopped working together, I thought it was coincidence. She copied and pasted my entire message and I had no idea it was a copy paste because the part where I said "since I'm never going to speak to you again" was deleted it looked like. So he either sent her a manipulated copy, or she is trying to manipulate the situation. Either way, I want nothing to do with that. I didn't realize it till later.

I told her I didn't mean to disrespect her and we haven't talked since. We keep crossing paths, but we don't speak.

First, put yourself in her shoes, how would you feel if you were in love with someone, you want whatever is going on to stop, but he keeps trying to see you? If he's not happy, he needs to divorce her. Separate homes are better than unhappy homes for the children. Y'all are being selfish, you don't even want to cool it down. you need to tell him to make a choice. He's not setting a good example for them as to what love should be. Children are rather energetically inclined, they can spot an unhealthy bond between their parents a mile away.

Two, think of karma and lifetimes. Do you want to go from lifetime to lifetime trying to work that karna out?

Honestly? No, I don't want it to cool down, and I don't want to lose him, as selfish as that may sound I've never felt this feeling or connection before and I don't want to lose it.

I understand where she is coming from, I do, but we are not physically cheating, we are technically 'just friends'

He loves his wife, and his family, and whatever I have with him has just come out of left field for us both, we didn't mean for it, we didn't plan it, we didn't know this would happen.