Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 29-10-2012, 08:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
I agree oneness that consciousness plays a key role in one's reality whether one is aware of such or not or as to whether one is conscious or not .

What is a wonder is if consciousness creates our reality or our reality has created consciousness so that one is able to create .

In other words how is consciousness created if such a thing for use of a better word ever was .

x dazzle x

Consciousness always just is, so you create out of it, not it. It's the most reliable and powerful to create from. The mind is a good way to create manifestations, but extremely limited compared to manifesting from consciousness.
Old 29-10-2012, 09:14 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
So if one had minimal beliefs would one have a minimal reality lol .

Since beliefs are in the mind, minimal beliefs would be minimally created from the mind... and maximally created from beyond the mind.

Xan

Well Xan was fast there :O) But I couldn't agree more..

Yours

A Peaceful Mind

Lao tzu - Tao Te Ching
Old 30-10-2012, 07:12 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck
To consciously create means firstly becoming aware of yourself...then being able to change thoughts and attitudes. Many people still react from unconscious drives/patterns.

I think I understand what you mean starbuck . To know self brings an understanding that only self creates . If one is creating without knowing self then one's reality will reflect that . Reality however exists for the one that knows self or not .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck
However, I still do not believe each of us have 100% control over our lives.

I would say if one realizes self then one realizes that there is only self . There is nothing that is outside of our control in that respect . Nothing is outside of our individual reality . Only by our senses does it appear to be so .

x daz x
Old 30-10-2012, 07:13 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
Excellent. Sometimes is an illusion in light of reality explained. I'm seeing the sameness you mention about our common thought of reality. If it is correct then how can we see different things. We do because it is just as was said. I may not like what's said

You project all the time. You said when one is not consciously projecting, the key here is it doesn't come and go. It's not turned off and on, reality is not either, there's no such switch (though science does say reality does blink in and out instantaneously). You're always aware, always projecting. We're talking about the inner reality. Simply, consciousness also includes what we don't see to and what you mention.

Hi Lemex

I agree there's no on and off switch lol . If there is awareness of 'I' then there is a reality that exists that is 'I' even if that 'I' ness is an awareness is of nothingness lol . Being conscious of 'I' only reflects what one relates 'I' to be . One's reality in each moment will reflect that also .

x daz x
Old 30-10-2012, 07:14 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
So if one had minimal beliefs would one have a minimal reality lol .

Since beliefs are in the mind, minimal beliefs would mean minimally creating from the mind... and maximally created from beyond the mind.

Xan

Hi Xan .

I would agree that beliefs are of the mind as are all things . I suppose that one could have an interesting debate in regards to an individual that believes themselves to be close to nothingness and have a reality that will reflect that . What would a reality be like where one is regarded / known to be nothing . It is said that until one lets go of of everything so to speak and one is left with nothing then can one only be aware of everything .

Less is more as they say . Perhaps a minimal belief system had in mind allows an abundance of self become their reality .

x daz x
Old 30-10-2012, 07:15 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneness
Consciousness always just is, so you create out of it, not it. It's the most reliable and powerful to create from. The mind is a good way to create manifestations, but extremely limited compared to manifesting from consciousness.

I would say it would be difficult to differentiate between consciousness and the mind . I have an understanding that mind and consciousness are the same . In essence everything is mind, everything is consciousness, everything is sameness . If one is consciously aware of being .. then one is mindful .

Consciousness is likened to a window that allows one to see a reflection of self . The mind is the environment that houses the window and yet the environment is not separate from the one conscious / aware of it, similar to the observer and the observed for everything is what you are .

x dazzle x
Old 30-10-2012, 07:27 PM
Master
from my viewpoint, everything is a manifestation of consciousness, even the mind.

the mind functions on a lower level frequency, and therefore cannot manifest as greatly as consciousness does.
The mind is ego, and it creates things in this 3d reality.

Consciousness creates everything else. Also, Creator created everything out of itself. Therefore, consciousness created the mind, and the mind is a creator "mechanism" of the 3d reality we find ourselves in. The mind is a 3d reality generator. A lower form of consciousness.
Old 31-10-2012, 07:46 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneness
from my viewpoint, everything is a manifestation of consciousness, even the mind.

the mind functions on a lower level frequency, and therefore cannot manifest as greatly as consciousness does.
The mind is ego, and it creates things in this 3d reality.

Consciousness creates everything else. Also, Creator created everything out of itself. Therefore, consciousness created the mind, and the mind is a creator "mechanism" of the 3d reality we find ourselves in. The mind is a 3d reality generator. A lower form of consciousness.

I appreciate your continued thoughts ..

Ok from a perspective that the mind is created out from consciousness the mind still remains to be consciousness . If consciousness was clay then everything created out of clay would remain to be clay . From this perspective the mind is consciousness .

I see the mind as not just a 3d reality generator, I see the mind being all that is existing where self can be aware of self . No self = No mind . Every dimension I would say entertains self be in a physical environment or a light body environment . The mind allows one to be self conscious / Self aware .

I would say there are many mind sets that one entertains and each mind set attained will reflect an element that relates to their self image . Some mind sets entertain a self that reflects all there is and some mindsets entertain a self that is related to the mind body only ..

Altered states of consciousness allow one to perceive self in relation to the mind sets that a particular vibrationally rate of consciousness allows . The mind and consciousness are joined at the hip . Each state of mind reflects one's state of consciousness / conscious awareness . One's state or level of consciousness will mirror one's mindful state .

When you say ''the mind functions on a lower level frequency, and therefore cannot manifest as greatly as consciousness does.''

So how does one transcend or go beyond mind in order to create their reality from consciousness and not mind .

x daz x
Old 01-11-2012, 12:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
I would agree that beliefs are of the mind as are all things .

I suppose that one could have an interesting debate in regards to an individual that believes themselves to be close to nothingness and have a reality that will reflect that . What would a reality be like where one is regarded / known to be nothing . It is said that until one lets go of of everything so to speak and one is left with nothing then can one only be aware of everything .

Less is more as they say . Perhaps a minimal belief system had in mind allows an abundance of self become their reality .

x daz x

What one's reality might be like as they are aware in the oneness beyond the mind while in daily life doesn't fit with speculation, daz... only waiting and seeing for oneself.

In my experience there both is and isn't a sense of individuality, there is both nothing and lots of things, there is multidimensional awareness but that couldn't possibly be 'everything' in existence.

And along with your good explanation of 'less is more'... an abundance of Life, of presence and of love.

Xan

Old 03-11-2012, 08:31 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan

In my experience there both is and isn't a sense of individuality, there is both nothing and lots of things, there is multidimensional awareness but that couldn't possibly be 'everything' in existence.

[/color]

I would say that everything in existence felt is everything that you are / one is . To be aware of one's multidimensional nature one remains within mind . The fluctuation of awareness of being an individual would also point in my understanding to being mindful .

What is interesting is 'perhaps' the mind beyond mind lol . Perhaps beyond mind is a mind that doesn't entertain self . I can only imagine that there is a creative intelligence beyond the ordinary mind that houses the many mind body energy fields .. may it be the intelligence that created one's reality that allows individuals to create their individual reality that is self orientated .

x dazzle x