Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 03-01-2011, 11:49 PM
Master
Giving up on "spirituality" is a fine idea.

Just don't give up on yourself, on exploring and discovering what is truly true for you... within yourself.

blessings on your journey, 1966
Xan

Old 03-01-2011, 11:53 PM
Master
"I sometimes think that I'd like to have a very serious conversation with my soul for planning a life like this"

So why not go ahead and have this conversation?

It may not be your 'soul' that answers because it is silent, but your guides can certainly clear up a lot of confusion.
In fact, your conversation with them may last the rest of your life, which is a true blessing.

Here's how to connect with them:

Contacting Spirit Guides & Angels - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=99765#post99765

Xan

Old 04-01-2011, 11:21 AM
sunny shine

Hello friend,

I dont want to judge your actions before fully understanding your situation. I have never been in one so i dont want to jump and shower you with gyan.

As some of our fellow SFs have said, its completely your choice of what you want to be and do in life. while you are doing so also listen to experts if their thoughts resonates with you or gives you a light bulb moment.

I have personally found a lot of peace coming here.
Old 04-01-2011, 02:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
I agree with Shabda as well.
I have hang in there by a mere thread at many points in life and I am so glad I did.
the image I used was me stubbornly hanging off cliff by a toenail..

Please know many have been at your point and many will follow.. dont give up !

*hug*
:)
ah-ha, the cliffhanger...that image has been used before, by one that made a very successful journey spiritually...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 04-01-2011, 04:02 PM
Enya

Sometimes we have to let go of all we 'know' in order to find what we actually *do* know. This is a good place to be. There is a freshness about your actions and choices which leads me to believe you will be a stronger, happier person for this.

Good fortune on your path.

Om Shanti xxxx
Old 06-01-2011, 09:30 PM
cvs

Quote:
Originally Posted by a1966s
Hi Everyone,

Thank you very much for being good friends over the past years.
I wish you all the best for 2011. May it be a very blessed year for you all.

I have unfortunately come to the conclusion that Spiritually I've gone more wrong than right.
Since I started in 2006 things have turned out very much the opposite of what I was hoping for. In fact if finding myself spiritually is what I experiencing then I am sorry that I even tried.
So I will be leaving this path hoping to find myself somewhere amongst the ruins.
If not, well, then so be it.
I think we can sometimes attract quite the opposite of what we expect.

Everyone says: stay positive and positive things will come to you!
I doubt that now more than ever.

So once again I thank you all.

I will still look in from time to time.

Take care,

Bless you all.

Maybe it worked more than you realize. Maybe the last 4 years have shown you what you want! I wish you all the best.
Old 07-01-2011, 02:44 AM
Divajules

My first thought when I read the OP was....Great, you are finally really letting go. That is such an important step. You've undoubtedly had expectations but it definitely serves you better to understand that the temptation to fix your life is really your resistance.

So, I say congratulations! You can't abandon your spiritual path anyway. It's kinda' built in, you know? You are here so you are on the spiritual path by default, IMO.

Best of luck to you. I am another who feels you are about to become much happier.
Old 09-01-2011, 11:12 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by a1966s
I am hoping to spend some quality time at the beach in the evening with myself. I'll take a break after supper in the evenings to be alone with my thoughts.

Honestly this sounds like an excellent spiritual path to be on, I would recommend it to anyone. ;)

Also make sure to come back to this forum, where else will you find so many people who will support and love you unconditionally?

Love and Light
Old 09-01-2011, 11:30 AM
glenos

Spirituality doesn't come with the mail. It's hard earned and a distance to travel. Take some time out, get a newer perspective (time will give you that) and come back to the fold at a later date. The best advice is to get hold of any Silver Birch books and then have a rethink, 'caus after reading them...

G
Old 18-01-2011, 09:47 PM
a1966s

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for all your input and advice.
Well, I managed to stay online through a friend allowing me to use his 3G.

We moved to a beautiful town by the sea.
The move was very tough and we had to do it from the Saturday from 7Am
and finished the Sunday Morning 7Am.
I think it was just too much at once for me. Feeling helpless and lost, not knowing how I was going to move or even get here.

As always, Things just came together and I had 2 friends and their wife's helping with the move.
Well all is good and we are almost settled in.
Although I have no prospects for business this side, I've taken one room as an office. One room for my girlfriends beauty and massage salon.

This place is small and it is a tight community. Who you know is more important than what you can do and how well you do it.
My questions now:
I've left all the bad vibrations behind. Looking forward to a new adventure so to speak.

I am hoping that this was/is part of what my Angels have planned for me, and that I am where I am supposed to be.

How do I clean myself, this house, and get my vibrations in tune with getting more in touch with my new self.

Any ideas.
Any advice on how I should start now as if i is a fresh beginning.

I'm also going to post a prayer request and would like to ask that all of you here will pray for me.

Thank you once again for all your advice.