Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 17-01-2022, 09:54 AM
Newbie ;)

This is what I believe. I don’t know why the spirit chooses to experience human life. When it does a person is born in this world through biological parents. The parents non-voluntarily influences the child to go through certain actions which becomes a baggage for the child. We’re talking about parents who are spiritually unaware. Their directions to children will definitely deviate the child from truth. As there are pre-concieved notions that people follow of their, religion, beliefs etc. The child is fed with all the materialistic knowledge and a materialistic goal is set for them. There are already sufficient baggage loaded on to the child to be born again. For the spirit to be free, these baggages should be dropped of. It can’t happen without the human body understanding it’s origin. Apart from the baggage forced by the parents, the individual picks up desires that adds more weight. Until spiritual realization happens, reincarnation is inevitable. The soul goes through several births to shake off the weight. I am sure the soul wants to break free of these shackles and return to its free state. That is why I mentioned renouncing the body is the final destination of the individual or myself. In my case I believe I have work to do in this world before I can leave this identity of a person. In my case I am allowing the soul to be free while not forcing it to be troubled by my human activities.
Old 17-01-2022, 11:04 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by truetospirit
Yes.. I love to be here because my goal is not achieved. I am fully aware I am not ready to renounce the body.
We're already there, we just don't know it yet.
Old 17-01-2022, 11:08 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
In my case I am allowing the soul to be free while not forcing it to be troubled by my human activities.
Who made the choice to come here from Spirit?
Who is the 'I am' that is allowing the Soul to be free and forcing it to be troubled?
What are the reasons you think the Soul is troubled?
Old 17-01-2022, 11:25 AM
hazada guess

Let's talk about choosing human life..........

My purpose was laid out to me, but at the final moment, I didn't want to incarnate. I did everything to try and stop incarnating on earth, but I had no choice. It was done in a flash. I came, here I am. Lol.
My purpose has been completed, and now at 60 years old, I am just biding time and going with the flow.
Old 17-01-2022, 01:22 PM
Master

I did not consciously choose life, nor did I choose the purpose I would fulfill in this life. It became evident
to me that I was being guided into a calling that would be my purpose. Situations were serendipitously placed
in front of me as opportunities to pursue. Seemingly I had no choice. I believe I have fulfilled my life’s purpose,
and now approaching age-75 my earthly journey is taking on deeper dimensions.
Old 17-01-2022, 01:39 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Who made the choice to come here from Spirit?
Who is the 'I am' that is allowing the Soul to be free and forcing it to be troubled?
What are the reasons you think the Soul is troubled?
In my post I have mentioned that spirit chooses to experience human.
The ‘I am’ is the soul itself. I have learnt that my conscious human self is thoroughly in sync with my soul. Whatever I mention is in agreement with my soul.
Any act that triggers the harmful emotions of self or others is the reason for my Soul at peace to be troubled ( as in realizing I have committed an act that is against the nature of the spirit)
Old 17-01-2022, 08:27 PM
Master

Our waking consciousness, referred to as self-consciousness, is a projection. We project ourselves,
or express ourselves, into this physical world. In quiet meditation we withdraw from the projection
back into our most natural being.

We also have a subconscious nature, which is sublime to our waking consciousness. Our subconscious
nature involves a flow of energy in patterns that we have formed on the self-conscious level. Subconscious
operates on the suggestions which we give it.

Subconscious is deductive, it extrapolates from what it is fed from our waking consciousness. These
dynamics are the spiritual makeup of the human state of being. What we see in the world today is a
reflection of what is going on inside of people.
Old 18-01-2022, 09:50 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
In my post I have mentioned that spirit chooses to experience human.
Then why would the Soul be troubled when things it wanted to happen to it - and if Life's Purpose/Karmic Obligations is correct then knew it was going to happen beforehand - why would it be troubled by what assists in it evolution?

With respect, I think you're imprinting on the Soul because what you're describing here is not the Soul.
Old 18-01-2022, 09:55 AM
Master

Starman

What you share is always so inspirational. I wonder what makes one follow their path and another resist it?

pixiedust
Old 18-01-2022, 09:59 AM
Master

Re Post 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
These dynamics are the spiritual makeup of the human state of being. What we see in the world today is a
reflection of what is going on inside of people.
OMG

I know this to be true but how do I come to know? Anyway, this is an exciting post.

Thank you