Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 18-04-2016, 03:35 AM
Knower
@Plumeria - Thank you SO much for sharing your experience and letting me to share mine!..It's SO nice to see that I'm not the only one going through these experiences (I thought I was going crazy at first!..lol)...I tried sharing this with my youngest sis, who is quite spiritual herself, however, she hasn't experienced what I call the eye-connection yet...she's felt the energy/vibe, but not in the eye/peripheral-fade experience just yet...Do you think the eye-connection is a different type of soul connection or just something you experience when you level-up in your awakening/enlightenment?...Sorry, I'm still fairly new at utilizing the correct spiritual lingo...lol
Old 18-04-2016, 02:28 PM
Knower

Glad my experiences are helpful for you! Thank you for sharing yours as well! :) I know it, its a weird subject, and people have no idea what youre talking about unless theyve experienced it themselves. Glad we are all here for each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRose
Do you think the eye-connection is a different type of soul connection or just something you experience when you level-up in your awakening/enlightenment?.
In terms of awakening, I honestly dont know. Ive always been pretty spiritual and intuitive, and I think most of the time my impressions of people have always been pretty accurate, for the most part. But this is the first and only time that has ever happened to me. Ive had times where I just zone out, or get so caught up in a conversation I forget other people are there. But this is totally different. Ive talked to guys who are attractive. Ive talked to guys with really pretty eyes. Ive talked to guys I had a crush on. Ive talked to guys who had a crush on me. But this eye contact where eveything LITERALLY disappears, the edges of your vision fade and that person is truly, no-exaggeration the only thing in the room you can see? That has only happened wih one guy. And the only time it happened was when we were face to face and his eyes were less than 2 feet away from mine.

He was touching my hand at the time, too, so whether or not that had anyhing to do with it, I dont know. There was one other instance where that may have happened a second time, but we were outside at night so I cant confirm the vision fading thing. What I do remember from that second instance is being momentarily lost in his eyes and forgetting there were people around us. Just being vaguely aware of others being there in the background.

This does not occur when he is on the other side of the room and glancing at me. I sense him there, my heart speeds up and he is like a magnet. But no vision change. He has to be looking me directly in the eyes, close enough to see his eyes. Both of those instances, also, it felt like his guard was down and while he was awkward and unsure of himself, he was being real and somewhat vulnerable with me, showing me a glimpse of his feelings. Could that be a factor, too? Maybe...

I dont know what it is, but I sure know he is the only guy who has ever caused this kind of reaction in me.

That other guy I mentioned, the one who feels like a family member? Theres a look in his eyes that tell me the feeling is mutual. But its not romantic in the slightest. I have no problem holding extended eye contact with him, and he truly feels so, so familiar. I am surprisingly comfortable with him. But he does not cause the vision thing. Im still very much alert (with the other guy I sort of lightly zone out when looking at hjm). Which leads me to think it has something to do with the first guy being a romantic connection, and the other guy being more of a family connection. So yes, Im thinking the eye contact thing must be a whole different level of connection. Simply because over the course of 20-some years, meeting and talking to lots and lots of guys, I have only experienced it once.
Old 18-04-2016, 07:52 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plumeria
Glad my experiences are helpful for you! Thank you for sharing yours as well! :) I know it, its a weird subject, and people have no idea what youre talking about unless theyve experienced it themselves. Glad we are all here for each other.

In terms of awakening, I honestly dont know. Ive always been pretty spiritual and intuitive, and I think most of the time my impressions of people have always been pretty accurate, for the most part. But this is the first and only time that has ever happened to me. Ive had times where I just zone out, or get so caught up in a conversation I forget other people are there. But this is totally different. Ive talked to guys who are attractive. Ive talked to guys with really pretty eyes. Ive talked to guys I had a crush on. Ive talked to guys who had a crush on me. But this eye contact where eveything LITERALLY disappears, the edges of your vision fade and that person is truly, no-exaggeration the only thing in the room you can see? That has only happened wih one guy. And the only time it happened was when we were face to face and his eyes were less than 2 feet away from mine.

He was touching my hand at the time, too, so whether or not that had anyhing to do with it, I dont know. There was one other instance where that may have happened a second time, but we were outside at night so I cant confirm the vision fading thing. What I do remember from that second instance is being momentarily lost in his eyes and forgetting there were people around us. Just being vaguely aware of others being there in the background.

This does not occur when he is on the other side of the room and glancing at me. I sense him there, my heart speeds up and he is like a magnet. But no vision change. He has to be looking me directly in the eyes, close enough to see his eyes. Both of those instances, also, it felt like his guard was down and while he was awkward and unsure of himself, he was being real and somewhat vulnerable with me, showing me a glimpse of his feelings. Could that be a factor, too? Maybe...

I dont know what it is, but I sure know he is the only guy who has ever caused this kind of reaction in me.

That other guy I mentioned, the one who feels like a family member? Theres a look in his eyes that tell me the feeling is mutual. But its not romantic in the slightest. I have no problem holding extended eye contact with him, and he truly feels so, so familiar. I am surprisingly comfortable with him. But he does not cause the vision thing. Im still very much alert (with the other guy I sort of lightly zone out when looking at hjm). Which leads me to think it has something to do with the first guy being a romantic connection, and the other guy being more of a family connection. So yes, Im thinking the eye contact thing must be a whole different level of connection. Simply because over the course of 20-some years, meeting and talking to lots and lots of guys, I have only experienced it once.

Oooooh, very interesting!!..Thank you SO much for your explanation...I can see your point!

Your "family" feeling guy sounds like my SC1 (23 y/o) but I did have the eye connection/fading with him first...Currently our relationship has turned into a comfy "family" feel...non-romantic....................However, my SC2 (18 y/o) also had the eye connection but it was very brief due to interruptions by my son...and I was curious if it would happen again at our recent meet up but he seemed more guarded now/ closed off...he seems to be stressing a bit with his enrollment into a nearby college....But I can still feel his vibe, with or without eye connection.

So, I think you're right!..When their Soul comes out and they're truly being open and being authentic, we get that eye connection/ fade-out...and I'm assuming vice versa happens when I'm open/authentic and not guarded...What's fascinating is, with SC2, the eye connect happened even though we've literally said 2 sentences to each other..lol...The eye connection with SC1 happened right after we started discussing what my ideas/plans were for my training (he is my personal trainer)...It wouldn't have been so unusual if it'd happen AFTER we got to know these Souls quite extensively...But to have it occur when I didn't even know these guys from some guy off the street is what makes this incredible!!..lol

But like you, I've always had "gut instincts" about people even when I was young and have always been right-on...and have met various people and guys (in my 46 years!..lol) and I've never had this happen till after my awakening last year!..lol...I'm currently still married (that's another story though!..lol) and I STILL don't see anything in my husbands eyes...his eyes seems empty and scared to me...my husband is locked into this "Victim Mentality" which probably stems WAY back, and that's another story, too...lol........Anyhow, I've been looking at people's eyes since all this had started and so far, only had these (2) occasions (occurred 6 months apart)...lol

This is all SO fascinating!!...I'm a bit apprehensive about leaving it all up to the universe but it's also be fun and exciting!!..lol...And it's been great to find people like you to share/hear stories of similar experiences!..Thank you again, Plumeria!!
Old 18-04-2016, 11:06 PM
Knower

Quote:
What's fascinating is, with SC2, the eye connect happened even though we've literally said 2 sentences to each other..lol...The eye connection with SC1 happened right after we started discussing what my ideas/plans were for my training (he is my personal trainer)...It wouldn't have been so unusual if it'd happen AFTER we got to know these Souls quite extensively...But to have it occur when I didn't even know these guys from some guy off the street is what makes this incredible!!..lol

Youre welcome. glad to be of some help!

Okay... I had the SAME thing!!! I had been around this guy for months and *knew* him but we had never met, and I didnt think he even knew who I was. Im just his friends sister in this situation. That eye thing happened the first time I ever talked to him, and the 2nd time happened the second time I talked to him. 2 of 2 times he has been that close to me and making eye contact, Ive had that fade thing happen. This is basically how it went for me:

Day 1 - Mild eye contact flirting. I started to sense that maybe he had a crush on me.
Day 2 - More mild eye contact flirting. Now I was pretty certain. No feelings on my end.
Couple days later - Brief eye contact. Suddenly realized how HANDSOME he is.
Couple days later - He came up to me and said hi. Peripheral vision fade. Cue massive crush. I was NOT expecting him to talk to me and Ive never been so caught off guard, haha! He saw an opportunity and he took it... i was immediately told by a witness that "there were sparks flying"

The 2nd time was several months after that. Interesting that you had that before knowing the guy as well! It does seem strange.

As of yet, nohing has happened for me, but so far its still been pretty obvious that he still has some kind of feelings for me, although he seems to be generally hesitant to talk to me for some reason. He looks at me like 3 times in a row every time I walk in the room the first time... tangent, sorry!

But yes. The fact that you barely know the person when this happens leads me to trust it even more, because its purely chemistry and/or soul recognition.
Old 19-04-2016, 12:11 AM
Knower
BTW, Plumeria, both my eye connections were made BEFORE any real conversation took place...Like I LITERALLY didn't know these guys - had just met them...I spoke to my SC1 like I would have with a cashier at Target, like seriously 5 sentences and then the eye connection/fading happened........With SC2, it was even less, like 2 sentences and the eye connection/fading occurred...it's almost like a pure Soul Connection that is a "knowing" through the eyes, no need for words....this just blows me away!..lol.....Did yours occur also with very little words spoken?
Old 19-04-2016, 12:12 AM
Knower
Lol..I think you just read my mind/next post and answered my question!..lol
Old 19-04-2016, 12:29 AM
Knower
I'm trying very hard not to think this is phenomenal but I'm just not getting any of this eye connection with anyone else...even with lots and lots of words!!..lol...I've been meeting many many people/souls since my awakening and I've found myself looking into people's eyes...having wonderful long conversations with all genders and ages, but so far, I haven't connected through the eyes except for SC1 and SC2...
Old 19-04-2016, 01:05 PM
Knower

Yep, that first time was basically before any conversation. We had made eye contact but never met. He walked up to me (completely out of the blue), shook my hand, and said 10 words to me. Somehow I managed to stammer out a reply. But that eye thing occured during those first 10 words we ever spoke to each other, a maybe 20-second interaction total.

The second time I had been around him for several hours, and had been chatting with him a bit off and on throughout the day, mostly in the car wih a few other people, and he was behind me so there wasnt a whole lot of eye contact simply because it was awkward for me to turn so far around. The eye thing happened when we were standing outside, I said something to him, and as he replied he turned toward me and for a minute, we were face to face. As he looked me in the eyes I felt everything in the background fade away and I honestly sort of was in a daydream state. Im pretty sure it was the same peripheral fade. Then he smiled and looked at the ground and it continued for a moment until the conversation ended.

That second time, though, his guard was down entirely, just for that moment. Its so clear in my mind. He was so genuine and real, obviously happy to talk to me but clearly very nervous and awkward. He was so open wih me but also a little shy. And that eye contact was so intense.... literally made everything else disappear. Maybe thats why he couldnt hold it more than a few seconds.

Aw... I really miss him. I really havent gotten to talk to him for several months now. Its just been glances from across the room. Im on the shy side and while he is very outgoing with everyone else, he gets nervous around me (still!) And Im not sure he knows I like him. Im sure he must suspect it, though.

But anyway. Yes, Ive had lots of eye contact with other people as well and this specific guy is the only one I have ever experienced that with. Its definitely somethig different. Even guys that I find attractive.... theres nothing. No matter how strong the eye contact is, Im always very present and never get that vision fade. It is only wih him, for whatever reason...
Old 19-04-2016, 10:03 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plumeria
Yep, that first time was basically before any conversation. We had made eye contact but never met. He walked up to me (completely out of the blue), shook my hand, and said 10 words to me. Somehow I managed to stammer out a reply. But that eye thing occured during those first 10 words we ever spoke to each other, a maybe 20-second interaction total.

The second time I had been around him for several hours, and had been chatting with him a bit off and on throughout the day, mostly in the car wih a few other people, and he was behind me so there wasnt a whole lot of eye contact simply because it was awkward for me to turn so far around. The eye thing happened when we were standing outside, I said something to him, and as he replied he turned toward me and for a minute, we were face to face. As he looked me in the eyes I felt everything in the background fade away and I honestly sort of was in a daydream state. Im pretty sure it was the same peripheral fade. Then he smiled and looked at the ground and it continued for a moment until the conversation ended.

That second time, though, his guard was down entirely, just for that moment. Its so clear in my mind. He was so genuine and real, obviously happy to talk to me but clearly very nervous and awkward. He was so open wih me but also a little shy. And that eye contact was so intense.... literally made everything else disappear. Maybe thats why he couldnt hold it more than a few seconds.

Aw... I really miss him. I really havent gotten to talk to him for several months now. Its just been glances from across the room. Im on the shy side and while he is very outgoing with everyone else, he gets nervous around me (still!) And Im not sure he knows I like him. Im sure he must suspect it, though.

But anyway. Yes, Ive had lots of eye contact with other people as well and this specific guy is the only one I have ever experienced that with. Its definitely somethig different. Even guys that I find attractive.... theres nothing. No matter how strong the eye contact is, Im always very present and never get that vision fade. It is only wih him, for whatever reason...

Plumeria - Wow, your experience really sounds similar to my experience with SC2!!...Except where it was me who'd broken the gaze cuz my son distracted me physically (yanked at my arms/hands)...SC2 was walking towards me with my son in front of him..He had this unguarded joyous smile/expression and he was starting to tell me how well my son did on his lesson when I felt the eye connection/fading started...We never really even talked about us, only about my son..lol.....Though, at my son's prior lesson, SC2's eyes "flashed" at me right after I had asked about his teaching my son subsequent lessons..He was just starting to look up like he's thinking of an answer when the flash happened..We are in an indoor facility that had natural light coming from glass garage-door walls (if that makes sense) and there weren't any type of lighting or flashlights, etc..When I saw the flash, I said to myself "what the heck was that?!"... ...lol

I can't seem to stop replaying these instances over and over in my head trying to make some sort of logical sense of it all...but I keep coming up empty.....I do notice that I also keep getting messages that tell me to be "patient" and that I'll get my answer when the time is right...ugh!..lol...I'm afraid I'll be driven crazy by then!..lol lol
Old 19-04-2016, 11:29 PM
Knower

A flash? Huh, I haven't experienced that! That's interesting. Like energy, maybe?

Quote:
I can't seem to stop replaying these instances over and over in my head trying to make some sort of logical sense of it all...but I keep coming up empty.....I do notice that I also keep getting messages that tell me to be "patient" and that I'll get my answer when the time is right...ugh!..lol...I'm afraid I'll be driven crazy by then!..lol lol
Yes! This.
Ughhh. It's so frustrating to not know what to do about it! I keep getting the feeling to be patient and let it play out by itself as well, but it's anxiety inducing because I feel like the longer and longer nothing happens, the less likely it will be for anything to happen. The other part of me says everything so far has happened when it did for a reason, and I need to just relax and let the timing work itself out. I hate being patient! Haha.

But... from past experience with him.... when I *TRY* to make something happen, nothing does. And then when I least expect it, something happens. Everything so far has worked out by itself and been totally out of my control, so.... why would it start being under my control NOW?

Some days he seems to avoid me entirely. Other days he'll look at me 5 times in 2 minutes or deliberately show off in front of me or otherwise try and get my attention. Guess it depends on his mood.