Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 22-05-2016, 10:18 PM
Guide
guthrio
I believe that "parallel" would not be taken as literal, but as something moving in the same pattern, but disconnected (in this case by physical dimension).
They may be the same source movement, but separate experiences of that movement that allow for differing potentialities to play out.

From the video game analogy, it is the same game being played, from the same source code.....but played with different strategies by the host gamer.

MIND POWER
Perhaps the "objective reality" is simply the laws that define the physical existence...the rules of the game enforced by the code that sustains the gameplay (I seem stuck in that analogy right now LOL)

Unseelie Queen
I was hated by a philosophy professor in college because I argued that occam's razor should not be the be al and end all of discussion. I pointed out that if you get a simple solution, but have not answered all the questions, then you have cut off too much and still have to keep looking.
As for where the energy comes from...I personally think once quantum is explored properly, the answers will be found there. Because the quantification of "how much energy is needed" is a "Time/space" measurement, and the energies in question likely (more than likely) exist outside time/space, and as such are never lacking.
Old 22-05-2016, 10:39 PM
Suspended

Well, I'm not certain if I can be of help. When I was more akin to Christianity I felt parallel dimensions were a sort of violation of it so I was never interested in the concept. But, but, but I had an experience which I shared through PM with some members on here where it felt I had slipped into another dimension. So, I have had time to think about it and now that I have moved far away from Christianity I see no danger in the concept.

What I have concluded or theorized is that if parallel dimensions exist it is not you having multiple experiences. Instead, it is other souls going through your path. What I mean by that is if, like in my experience, I see myself having a romantic moment with a woman in my home in an alternate dimension (as was the case in my experience) that is not me but another soul incarnating in a body like mine having their own experience with my body and circumstances. I hope that make sense.

It's a parallel universe, but it exists to offer multiple souls the benefits of a body and circumstances and allow them to live it in their own way.

I hope that makes sort of sense? So, in your case. It could be the case that you, for a moment, got the perspective of the other soul living though your body. Alternatively, they may have done the same at the same time and wondered similar things.
Old 22-05-2016, 11:06 PM
Master
Greetings. I never believed in them either, until I found myself existing in one.

Anything outside our normal 4 dimensional universe (or are there 5 now), is a 'parallel dimension'. We must ask the question 'parallel to what?'

For example, there's a parallel dimension just next to this one, very close to Earth and it's physical proximity to this planet would be somewhere in our ionosphere.

Here, intelligent entities/energies live and they can enter our world through a portal within our own electromagnetic spectrum that our eyes cannot see called the terahertz gap.

They are comprised of electromagnetic energy themselves, but they are also conscious...some call them ghosts, spirits. angels, demons and a lot of other things, but they have existed alongside our race and working with our race, guiding us, inspiring us, giving us those great inventions and achievements in human science and all those 'eureka' and 'aha' moments for centuries.

I can tune in to this parallel dimension whenever I want to, either by using certain electronic equipment that can study the whole electromagnetic spectrum, or just by going into deep meditation.

I also realise that where there's one parallel world, there must be more of them.

Peace and take care.
Old 22-05-2016, 11:17 PM
Master
Where is all the energy coming to fuel the universe, people ask? Dark Matter!

Science is just understanding what this is, when it's oh so easy....superluminal photons traveling faster than light in the vacuum of space called the dirac sea.

It's called zero-point energy and can be harnessed by stringing together long-chained organic molecules. Suffice to say, the Scharnhorst effect is real, it exists and the sub-stratum of the whole universe is based on it:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scharnhorst_effect

The theory can be tested easily enough by using plates of Buckminsterfullerine C80 placed at a distance of 1 micron apart and running a weak EM current through it.

This produces that aforementioned Terahertz radiation and sub-atomic particles capable of traveling faster than the speed of light.

....but science hasn't reached that stage yet..aliens have...
Old 22-05-2016, 11:21 PM
Experiencer

parallel..... I am and have always been a noticer of things and stuff and as such and I stress without accusing you all of having multiple personalities do take note of the different you's .. the calm and relaxed you... the concentrating you..the happy you .. the sad you... sometimes even the angry and cruel you....extrapolating that alone It seems fair to assume that multitude aspects of you extend well beyond the tangible...I say you but I mean me also. Post Script..If at all one was needed in this discussion. Look up Quantum Jumping . Peace to you all.
Old 22-05-2016, 11:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Light Seeker
parallel..... I am and have always been a noticer of things and stuff and as such and I stress without accusing you all of having multiple personalities do take note of the different you's .. the calm and relaxed you... the concentrating you..the happy you .. the sad you... sometimes even the angry and cruel you....extrapolating that alone It seems fair to assume that multitude aspects of you extend well beyond the tangible...I say you but I mean me also. Post Script..If at all one was needed in this discussion. Look up Quantum Jumping . Peace to you all.
Peace..I found Quantum Tunneling better, but that's just me.
Old 22-05-2016, 11:36 PM
Experiencer

Hello The Necromancer,

Quote:
Peace..I found Quantum Tunneling better, but that's just me.

I agree that whatever works for the practitioner is the best.

My approach to this discussion was simply to try and suggest that the existence of parallel existences was in no way an an avenue of understanding to be dismissed outright.
Old 22-05-2016, 11:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Light Seeker
Hello The Necromancer,

I agree that whatever works for the practitioner is the best.

My approach to this discussion was simply to try and suggest that the existence of parallel existences was in no way an an avenue of understanding to be dismissed outright.
I apologise if I came across as being dismissive, that wasn't my intention. I was only offering an alternative based upon my previous responses to this thread.

I'm still finding online communication and forum etiquette a bit of a problem, please forgive me.
Old 23-05-2016, 12:01 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawnrr
guthrio
I believe that "parallel" would not be taken as literal, but as something moving in the same pattern, but disconnected (in this case by physical dimension).
They may be the same source movement, but separate experiences of that movement that allow for differing potentialities to play out.

From the video game analogy, it is the same game being played, from the same source code.....but played with different strategies by the host gamer.

MIND POWER
Perhaps the "objective reality" is simply the laws that define the physical existence...the rules of the game enforced by the code that sustains the gameplay (I seem stuck in that analogy right now LOL)

Unseelie Queen
I was hated by a philosophy professor in college because I argued that occam's razor should not be the be al and end all of discussion. I pointed out that if you get a simple solution, but have not answered all the questions, then you have cut off too much and still have to keep looking.
As for where the energy comes from...I personally think once quantum is explored properly, the answers will be found there. Because the quantification of "how much energy is needed" is a "Time/space" measurement, and the energies in question likely (more than likely) exist outside time/space, and as such are never lacking.

Hey Rawnrr, I read this reply and I bolded in this part and I highly agree with you. I think you are correct and would have done extremely well with another professor.

I took philosophy courses in college (it wasn't my major) and we never encountered, "Occam," and his razor but I've learned about it sense then. In my humble opinion it's a non-concept, much like brains in a vat, or anything else not truly part of the Western Canon. I'm a philosophy snob myself, or was at one time, and even if now I see little to no value in philosophy in the modern world with disciplines such as economics, sociology, psychology and the like it still irks me professors latch on to certain things and try to sell it as philosophically important. That's neither here nor there just something that irks me.

But, but, but get back to me on my theory. I'm curious if you or anyone else feels the same way.
Old 23-05-2016, 01:09 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
For example, there's a parallel dimension just next to this one, very close to Earth and it's physical proximity to this planet would be somewhere in our ionosphere.

Here, intelligent entities/energies live and they can enter our world through a portal within our own electromagnetic spectrum that our eyes cannot see called the terahertz gap.

They are comprised of electromagnetic energy themselves, but they are also conscious...some call them ghosts, spirits. angels, demons and a lot of other things, but they have existed alongside our race and working with our race, guiding us, inspiring us, giving us those great inventions and achievements in human science and all those 'eureka' and 'aha' moments for centuries.

I can tune in to this parallel dimension whenever I want to, either by using certain electronic equipment that can study the whole electromagnetic spectrum, or just by going into deep meditation.

Exactly! Though I can't always tune into it as easily, I always feel it, no matter how faraway or nebulous it may seem at times-- especially when in a relaxed and pliable mental state.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Where is all the energy coming to fuel the universe, people ask? Dark Matter!

Science is just understanding what this is, when it's oh so easy....superluminal photons traveling faster than light in the vacuum of space called the dirac sea.

It's called zero-point energy and can be harnessed by stringing together long-chained organic molecules. Suffice to say, the Scharnhorst effect is real, it exists and the sub-stratum of the whole universe is based on it:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scharnhorst_effect

The theory can be tested easily enough by using plates of Buckminsterfullerine C80 placed at a distance of 1 micron apart and running a weak EM current through it.

This produces that aforementioned Terahertz radiation and sub-atomic particles capable of traveling faster than the speed of light.

....but science hasn't reached that stage yet..aliens have...

Dark matter! I wondered if that was perhaps a factor. It makes sense.

I'm enjoying this thread immensely.