Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 09-04-2019, 11:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironangel John
Life may just be a clearing of our impediments from past lives, our job is to see them and clear them from ourselves. Each person's path of Ascension has different hurdles. As a clairsentience my challenge as a child unbeknownst to me was sorting the energy I felt, I was overwhelmed. I was always called a "sensitive" child. It makes sense now why I struggled so much. In an adult's eyes I feel extremely blessed.

Yes we each carry unique life experiences, unique processors and it’s really about finding what works for you as that unique person you are.
Old 11-04-2019, 05:13 PM
Knower
could i ask is sleep paralysis, all that terrifying noises, pressure and presence in room feeling, is it really because you are sensitive but when your just waking up in the earthly body that its abit like tunning in to a radio, it seems as if the spirit self is still coming out of the astral plane which explain all these eerie feelings, sensations.
what's interesting is the other day i had the sleep paralysis twice in one night and i heard it's common for the newbies on their ascension journey. it's like there's something happening on a spiritual level that i cant remember while im on 3d level, it's like in time you train yourself to remember, i think that's the overall gist of it, tapping in to the forgotten memory hard to find yeah.
Old 11-04-2019, 10:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by explorer007
could i ask is sleep paralysis, all that terrifying noises, pressure and presence in room feeling, is it really because you are sensitive but when your just waking up in the earthly body that its abit like tunning in to a radio, it seems as if the spirit self is still coming out of the astral plane which explain all these eerie feelings, sensations.
what's interesting is the other day i had the sleep paralysis twice in one night and i heard it's common for the newbies on their ascension journey. it's like there's something happening on a spiritual level that i cant remember while im on 3d level, it's like in time you train yourself to remember, i think that's the overall gist of it, tapping in to the forgotten memory hard to find yeah.

Think of it as how your waking normal existence works. Your inner world meeting certain worlds outside of you. Your aware of yourself and how you feel, what your experiencing as you in this way. Intersecting other worlds beyond the normal 3D way, is just another way to reflect in the same way. Your experiencing yourself going through an awareness of something outside of you, your aware of this experience, your aware of yourself in it. So it’s a whole package of experience, that is opening you, expanding your view, making you check into yourself, how you feel, how your body is reacting. Yes you are remembering, clearing out what doesn’t fit, opening the bigger picture and creating a new version of you. The spiritual journey and realisation process, is really waking you up to more, helping you break through beliefs, helping you see, your more than the product the world so far has said you are. The spirit intercessions are to open you to the nature of your spirit aspects. “Out of this world” opens us to investigate ourselves in and a part of this aspect of ourselves. Sometimes it helps us to clear fear and trauma, memories holding us down and back from living fully. The bigger picture is to support us to shed those fears and see we are very loved and supported beyond this world alone.