Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 06-04-2019, 11:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking a Break
Hi, I believe statistically far too less people are enlightened, so I'm waiting/looking/searching for a revolutionized enlightenment or kundalini awakening program/course, anybody know something?

You have been digging very deep, to find out, how to become enlightened.
In fact it is very simple, not revolutionary, it is as old as the human race.

Non judgement
forgiveness for yourself and others
dispassion leading to compassion
humility
when you are ready move into solitude and hold only loving thought for a considerable time, more weeks then days, and your body will transform into light, or seen from this reality as pure light. You are enlightened, and gone from this reality.
Old 07-04-2019, 02:36 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
and your body will transform into light, or seen from this reality as pure light. You are enlightened, and gone from this reality.

Can this be reversed, Rah Nam?

I imagine it can be.

Thank you for the guidance

JL
Old 08-04-2019, 02:53 PM
Suspended
Free Books http://atmavarta.com/books/

Kundalini-Tantra - Swami Satyananda Saraswati

Methods of Awakening
Chapter 5 page 30

According to the tantras, kundalini can be awakened by various methods which can be practiced individually or in combination.

However, the first method cannot be practiced, because it is awakening by birth.

The second method of awakening kundalini is through steady regular practice of mantra.

The third method of awakening is tapasya, which means the performance of austerities. Tapasya is an act of purification.

The fourth method of awakening is through the use of specific herbs. For this reason, aushadhi is a very risky and unreliable method.
The fifth method of inducing awakening is through raja yoga and the development of an equipoised mind.

The sixth method of awakening kundalini is through pranayama.

The seventh method of inducing awakening is kriya yoga. It is the most simple and practical way for modern day man as it does not require confrontation with the mind.

This eighth method of awakening kundalini through tantric initiation is a very secret topic. Only those people who have transcended passions, and who understand the two principles of nature, Shiva and Shakti, are entitled to this initiation.

The ninth method of awakening is performed by the guru. It is called shaktipat.

We have discussed the nine established methods of awakening kundalini, but there is a tenth way - don't aspire for awakening. Let it happen if it happens: "I am not responsible for the awakening, nature is accomplishing everything. I accept what comes to me." This is known as the path of self-surrender, and in this path, if you have a strong enough belief that your kundalini will indeed awaken, twenty thousand years can pass in the twinkling of an eye and kundalini will awaken instantly.
Old 12-04-2019, 04:38 PM
Master
Quote:
You have been digging very deep, to find out, how to become enlightened.
In fact it is very simple, not revolutionary, it is as old as the human race.

Non judgement
forgiveness for yourself and others
humility
when you are ready move into solitude and hold only loving thought for a considerable time, more weeks then days, and your body will transform into light, or seen from this reality as pure light. You are enlightened, and gone from this reality.

Hi Rah nam, can I ask a question about this?

I am on the path of most of this, obviously not there yet on any of it but it is unfolding. Dispassion leading to compassion though is confusing.
I am finding my compassion is of a passionate nature.

Did I come about this the wrong way? I feel deep compassion for everyone, it lead me to extreme nonjudgement, forgiveness to the point I do not feel there is anything anyone needs forgiveness for, because I do not see blame as valid due to compassion/understanding, and found humility through the same process.

I have not found dispassion though, unless you mean lessening of egoic will.

Could you elaborate, or clarify what I am missing? Perhaps it is my passion that makes being here behind the veil difficult, I’m not sure how I could keep the rest without it though..

Thanks very much
Old 12-04-2019, 05:38 PM
janielee

Thanks TheGlow, for your questions, I'm looking forward to the discussion

I interpreted it as dispassion (quieting/lessening/dampening down/extinguishment) of emotion/emotional reactivity/reaction

Let's see what RN says

Namaste,

JL
Old 13-04-2019, 01:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Can this be reversed, Rah Nam?

I imagine it can be.

Thank you for the guidance

JL

If you work on something your whole life, more likely several life times, would you like to reverse it?
Having said this, for someone residing in 5th density, it is possible to manifest a physical body in this reality for a short time.
On the other hand we always can create a spiritual structure and incarnate to be of service.
Old 13-04-2019, 02:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGlow
Hi Rah nam, can I ask a question about this?

I am on the path of most of this, obviously not there yet on any of it but it is unfolding. Dispassion leading to compassion though is confusing.
I am finding my compassion is of a passionate nature.

Did I come about this the wrong way? I feel deep compassion for everyone, it lead me to extreme nonjudgement, forgiveness to the point I do not feel there is anything anyone needs forgiveness for, because I do not see blame as valid due to compassion/understanding, and found humility through the same process.

I have not found dispassion though, unless you mean lessening of egoic will.

Could you elaborate, or clarify what I am missing? Perhaps it is my passion that makes being here behind the veil difficult, I’m not sure how I could keep the rest without it though..

Thanks very much

Dispassion is more about non judgement. Someone described it like, standing behind a short fence. Meaning, watching events unfold without interfering. This what the light is all about, letting things unfold in contrast to controlling events.

Light and dark seams to be very confusing to most, this is why Ra uses the terms service to others and service to self, which brings its own confusions, as I noticed.

We all use control to some degree, and it is the degree which determines the path we are taking.
What I really try to say is, compassion is more a state of being then action.
If someone is in a dire state, how to I see him or her? Do I pity the person?
(to me some form of contempt, judgment) and try to get the person out of its dire situation? Or do I see the person as illuminated being trying to master a challenging lesson? Of cause if someone asks for help, I have the choice to do or not to do. My own state is important not what the other person thinks of me.

Someone coming to the door and ask for donations, for a "worthy" cause, can you smile at them and say no. No explanations? State of mind: you understand their work, don't see it as positive nor negative.
Old 13-04-2019, 04:28 AM
janielee

Thanks for your explanation, Rah Nam. I like the way you describe things.

Re: the spiritual structure point, I assume such people have choices to not incarnate either ?
Old 13-04-2019, 06:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Thanks for your explanation, Rah Nam. I like the way you describe things.

Re: the spiritual structure point, I assume such people have choices to not incarnate either ?

A fifth density entity who is here to be of service, only creates an energy structure for the purpose of incarnation. This takes a great deal of planing. And the energy structure will be reabsorbed at the end of the mission. Not in all cases. I know that this structure will be reabsorbed by Rah nam at the end.
It is quite complex if we would look at the possibilities a fifth density entity has and can pursue , and what purpose an extension into the lower densities has. After all, those who follow the path of the light need to serve to progress, and there are many ways this can be done.
Old 13-04-2019, 04:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Dispassion is more about non judgement. Someone described it like, standing behind a short fence. Meaning, watching events unfold without interfering. This what the light is all about, letting things unfold in contrast to controlling events.

Light and dark seams to be very confusing to most, this is why Ra uses the terms service to others and service to self, which brings its own confusions, as I noticed.

We all use control to some degree, and it is the degree which determines the path we are taking.
What I really try to say is, compassion is more a state of being then action.
If someone is in a dire state, how to I see him or her? Do I pity the person?
(to me some form of contempt, judgment) and try to get the person out of its dire situation? Or do I see the person as illuminated being trying to master a challenging lesson? Of cause if someone asks for help, I have the choice to do or not to do. My own state is important not what the other person thinks of me.

Someone coming to the door and ask for donations, for a "worthy" cause, can you smile at them and say no. No explanations? State of mind: you understand their work, don't see it as positive nor negative.

I guess I understand that. The detachment in another sense I guess makes sense too. I had a few dreams years ago where I was being set to leave this realm and in the dreams when the opportunity presented I hesitated because I wanted to make sure people would be ok first. I knew at that point my attachment kept me on this side, so I guess it makes sense it is what holds me back in finding complete peace here too.

I do not want to control others, I guess my control hold ups are being to attached to the wish others could feel the love I carry for them. I don’t try to control of course because that is unloving but I guess the desire to fill their heart is an “attachment” that since I cannot stop desiring it holds me back.

Karma if I could detach from that desire to ease that place in them I could both be at peace here or go home. Thank you Rah nam