Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Old 09-02-2019, 11:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Balance between charges{ + and - } is zero{ 0 } not infinite is same conclusion as your above.

A net energy balance of 0.

Quote:
The most generalized{ most cosmic } --ergo most inclusive naught is left out of consideration--- eternally existent, Cosmic Trinity Set :

1} spirit-1, metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts.

--------------conceptual line-of-demarcation-----

2} metaphysical-2, macro-infinite non-occupied space,

3} finite, occupied space Universe aka Uni-V-erse or God, aka spirit-2, 3 and 4.

You associating of non-occupied space with positive or negative is in error.

Non-occupied space is neither a positive, or a negative geometry, nor is it a charge{ + or - } ergo non-occupied space has not any characteristics that can be associated with occupied space.

Quote:
The sum of any two negative numbers is always a postive number so your above is in error.

I didn't say anything about the sum of negative numbers.

Quote:
The balance between positive{ + } and negative{ - } is zero

That's what I said.

Quote:
The abacus is derived from the above or vice versa.

I don't know how an abacus works.

Quote:
zero{ 0 } is a numerical place holder for any numerical value{ count }
Quote:
in the first column of an abacus, once that column is full and there is need to start a 2nd counting column.

OK, then it is a set based device.

Quote:
In this way zero{ 0 } is counting number{ value }.

It's a place holder on a number line of nil value, and it symbolises the base of counting systems.

Quote:
Zero is niether postive or negative. diametrica opposite of +1 is -1.

The diametric{?} opposite of zero{ 0 } is infinite.

Your "between the infinite and the infinitesimal" is not a rational, logical common sense statment i.e. meaningless.

It to with convergence in math where lim(n->) or lim(n->0)

Quote:
Again, use occupied space Uni-V-erse macro-infinite non-occupied space as an example;

1} Universe{ occupied space } has at minimum three values of consideration ergo associated with numerical numbers of number line;

..1a} -1 as fermions, or -1 as negative shaped )( Dark Energy

..2a} 0
..3a} +1 as bosons, or +1 as positive shaped ( ) Gravity

2} .....infinite space...... has no numerical values to be associated with it.

It is true that numerical zero{ 0 } is closet numerical value we can associate with a macro-infinite non-occupied space as in saying it is not an occupied space thing ergo we can assign a zero{ 0 } to represent nothing{ 0 }.

Then occupied space Universe can be assigned numerical 1{ ergo +1 }.

On the other hand we can use the same two above as postional opposites if not also a diametric opposite as follows and actually closet to what exists geometrically;

infinite<-------radii from (center of finite Universe) radii------->infinite

beyond number{ count }<-----radial number line( 0 )radial number line----->beyond number{ count }

Infinite this or infinite that, is the diametric{?} opposite of zero{ 0 } when zero is used as a place holder for any specific value/count.

The sum of all real numbers is 0. The number of all real numbers (or the set of all real numbers) is infinite.

Quote:
Perfect representation for macro-infinite non-occupied space.

Ergo Universe aka Uni-V-erse

The closet we may come to "stillness", barring non-occupied space, is the constant speed of EMRadiation being constant to all observers irrespective of their speed moving toward or away from radiation{ photon }.

This is what Einstien thought with his thought experiement, riding on beam of EMRadiaton, he would not experience time.

This may also be closely related to geodesically curved, metaphysical-3, gravitational Space ( ) and geodesically curved, metaphysical-4, dark energy )(.

Of course an observer traveling at c experiences no space/time (distance), but you've obviously taken me out of context.
Old 02-06-2020, 10:06 AM
Master

Quote:
There is naught but spirit. Let's begin by stating that. There is high and low spirit. At the high end is God, the source. At the low end is physical matter. Now lets look closely at the manifestation of spirit in it's varying degrees of existence. At the highest level spirit is so very pure that it is inaccessible by all but those lesser planes which are near to it. This is the reason we cannot know God. We do not have access. As we move our gaze "lower" though we find that we are increasingly able to discern a reality. But the landscape before us is ever changing. The reason for this will be spoken of in a minute. For now accept that it is true.

I think you're expressing substantive realities here pretty much as they are
One thing though is love is like a medium for knowing God that bridges over the differences by flowing through them and adds an extra dimension giving the true 'visible' shape. love is spirit seen another way. thats really a bold proposition!

the irony is to children the physical world is dominant and all there is, then developing spiritually realise this isn't the case but ultimately to find the spiritual in the physical leads to viewing the physical as originally did at the start, with a sense of wonder of what it represents in what it is. that said, the res a difference between seeing the source of all there is in what's visible and what's visible having the source in it being all there is. Seeking the source is good advice for sure.
Old 07-02-2019, 06:21 AM
Suspended
Guide
Something and nothing are two different things. Nothing isnt something, because it doesn't exist. Something isnt nothing, because it does exist.
Old 07-02-2019, 10:07 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color SPACE: Non-occupied and Occupied---Simple Not Complex

This following is the most wholistic Cosmic Trinity aka "U"niverse or "G"od.

In addition the above Cosmic Trinity there are the sub-trinities. ..ex fermions, bosons and a newly discovered hybrid{?} third type in addition those two.

There exists the one finite, eternally existent finite Uni-V-erse, that is eternally complemented by;

1} metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts, ex ego i/I, math { geometry, algebra, calculus etc }, language, truth - lies etc

-----line-of-demarcation-------------------------------

2} metaphysical-2, macro-infinite non-occupied space,

3a,b,c} spirit-2, Uni-V-erse i.e. occupied space as fermions bosons and any aggregate collection thereof and associated with sine-wave topologies ex /\/\/ or as ^v^v.
...plus a new third catagory that is some kind of hybrid of fermion and boson....

......3d} spirit-3, metaphysical-4, positive ( ) shaped gravity ( )

........3e} spirit-4, metaphysical-4, negative )( shaped dark energy )(

......................SPACE(>*<) i (>*<)SPACE...........................

( )( ) = vertical bisection of a torus { ex doughnut or hula-hoop }

( ( ) ) = horizontal bisection of a torus{ ex doughnut or hula-hoop }

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman

Last edited by r6r6 : 08-02-2019 at 12:09 AM.
Old 07-02-2019, 10:56 PM
Newbie ;)

Nothing & nowhere...

Something is actually nothing, there are no things, nor anywhere for a thing to come from. The experience “perception” only appears to happen, as does thinking...so there is the thought / question “where does it all come from”. You can liken this to a dream, in which there are people, places, which certainly all appear to be perceived. But upon waking, it is simple & clear there were none of those, it was all you - dreaming.

Even to say “it” comes from nothing is not accurate, as nothing is actually everything, or superposition scientifically speaking. You & the room you are in, are nothing. Your idea, or thought of nothing, is not nothing, it is a thought about nothing. The thought / idea appears as a finite thing, like a chair, though it is nothing / infinity.

Keep in mind, numbers are just thoughts.

Time is a belief (a repeated thought), during sleep, the belief is not consciously held, so it seems as if it’s not ‘there’.

The Tao Te Ching references nothing / infinity, which again in actually is a substance of everythingness”, all possiblilites / superposition / potentiality. So a thought can never capture that which the Tao writings point to, as you are the very words pointing.

“Beginning” is a thought, not an actual thing, event, or situation.
Old 08-02-2019, 12:38 AM
janielee

How does someone know if they are operating above its capability?
Old 08-02-2019, 01:35 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
How does someone know if they are operating above its capability?

My response is meant for your ears only .... Look in PM.
Old 08-02-2019, 06:30 PM
Master
IMO it all came from and continues to exist within God. All of reality is not a place outside of God, it takes place within God.

I also like to think of God as infinite, beginningless, and endless. And also as being beyond human comprehension. So instead of asking questions about God I just humble myself and pray to God for love and grace.
Old 09-02-2019, 05:37 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
So instead of asking questions about God I just humble myself and pray to God for love and grace.

That's nice.
Old 24-06-2019, 03:05 AM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
IMO it all came from and continues to exist within God. All of reality is not a place outside of God, it takes place within God.

I also like to think of God as infinite, beginningless, and endless. And also as being beyond human comprehension. So instead of asking questions about God I just humble myself and pray to God for love and grace.

This is very much in line with my understanding.

IMO every thing I experience, all came from and continues to exists within me. All of reality that I experience is not a place outside of me, it takes place within me.

I also like to think of myself as infinite, beginningless, and endless. And also as being beyond human comprehension.

But then as I am from and continue to exist within God, it is sort of the same thing.