Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 23-10-2010, 12:30 AM
mahakali

has any one ever had contact with a demon? I had contact with one. it made its face appear in smoke or in a pile of cloths for a second. It made me feel so upset that i was screaming and crying, I was at a very happy place in life so this was bizare. I felt that i was going to die, for no reason.
Old 23-10-2010, 12:42 AM
Royalite

That which keeps you separated from God or in complete misery (the opposite of God)
Old 23-10-2010, 02:14 AM
Rumar

Demons have a bad rep because of the recent religions Catholicism and Christianity, now demons are known to be ONLY those who were once human and derived from Hell etc.

But demons are from ALL kinds of religions and aren't ALL negative. They co-existed with humans as an entirely different species. But now a day, people denounce them and call them by what are strictly from Catholicism and Christianity and just pretty much slanders them. They're evil, they're out to destroy you, they're out to make sure you're doomed, they're out to keep you from an eternity of peace, honestly why would they waste their time by chasing ONE soul for many years when they can have hundreds in a month if that were true? But even worst, ANYTHING they don't understand or are afraid of are now deemed a demon. Which ticks me off even more is when they discriminate against ANY spirit they're afraid of, they call them demons or poltergeists (which are still called demons). So if you really wanna know what demons are, look it up from a worthy website not just what people are saying now a day. Friggin' disgraceful behavior such as that, people shouldn't even be allowed to leave their rotting corpses because how close-minded they are. I would say something more positive, but seriously, this post is just going to be deemed blasphemy or completely incorrect.
Old 23-10-2010, 09:09 PM
Master
Demons are your fears.
Old 24-10-2010, 01:04 AM
mahakali

perhaps demons sometimes attack and amplify your fears, or in some cases possess you and take over your thoughts completely. this is not very common, you probably will never run across this kind of thing. what happened to me was very real, i was very happy and very spiritual at the time. This demon drove everyone out of this house, i was staying there a couple of nights as a favor to me. when this thing attacked me it turned me into a different person. i still have not cried or panicked like that ever since and before that it had been since i was a teen. I am not the type to feel that for no reason, i mean i get a little down sometimes, every woman does, but this was off the charts. I also saw and heard it. i felt it stronger than any other sense of it.

I would like to think that they are not real, but i can not.
Old 24-10-2010, 01:20 AM
Rumar

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahakali
perhaps demons sometimes attack and amplify your fears, or in some cases possess you and take over your thoughts completely. this is not very common, you probably will never run across this kind of thing. what happened to me was very real, i was very happy and very spiritual at the time. This demon drove everyone out of this house, i was staying there a couple of nights as a favor to me. when this thing attacked me it turned me into a different person. i still have not cried or panicked like that ever since and before that it had been since i was a teen. I am not the type to feel that for no reason, i mean i get a little down sometimes, every woman does, but this was off the charts. I also saw and heard it. i felt it stronger than any other sense of it.

I would like to think that they are not real, but i can not.
Have you ever been possessed? It's not just demons who possess, I've had three attempts on me and each one was NOT a demon, not even a stereotypical demon either.
Old 24-10-2010, 01:54 AM
Summerland

Quote:
has any one ever had contact with a demon? I had contact with one. it made its face appear in smoke or in a pile of cloths for a second. It made me feel so upset that i was screaming and crying, I was at a very happy place in life so this was bizare. I felt that i was going to die, for no reason.

mahakali, I have seen a gargoyle. Does that count as a demon? I have seen a banshee, but a banshee would not really count I suppose. And didn't Jesus supposedly cast demons out of a person into a herd of swine?
Old 24-10-2010, 04:06 AM
mahakali

think it was trying to possess me, i dont know if demon is the correct term or not.
Old 03-12-2010, 02:04 PM
karynmonk

Demon, supernatural being, generally malevolent in character. In general, the more civilized pagan societies came to consider demons as powerful, supernatural beings who lacked the dignity of gods and, depending on the circumstances, could be either benevolent or malevolent in their dealings with men.
Old 03-12-2010, 02:22 PM
Summerland

Quote:

mahakali, you are not bonkers and no doubt were very scared. That was likely the intention of it.