Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 17-10-2022, 03:56 AM
Knower
@mirandamakerland
I liked your explanation of 555 a lot because...
1. I see 555 more often than any other number
2. I am myself working on a huge change in my life
Old 17-10-2022, 10:47 AM
Seeker

@bmxbandit

I'm glad it resonates with you♡

555 was a number I used to see all of the time when I was younger, in my teen years. I considered it MY number. My life was in Flux and change a lot back then. I kept moving back and forth between two places(between 2 provinces), moving jobs all the time, and even developing my spiritual/intuitive gifts really changed a lot of how I saw the world and how I related to people.. friends fell away.. and though there was lots of change, the number gave me comfort in the fact that I wasn't alone and that it was all a grand divine timing... and that there was more change/transformation/freedom to come. ♡♡
Old 18-10-2022, 02:12 AM
Knower
Saw 555 twice today morning in 2 different clocks, by the way the clocks were not in sync
18 Oct 22
Old 18-10-2022, 02:13 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by MirandaMakerland

555 was a number I used to see all of the time when I was younger, in my teen years. I considered it MY number. My life was in Flux and change a lot back then. ♡
In my case, all the so called "friends" disappeared. As of today its "ZERO"

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 18-10-2022 at 01:09 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 18-10-2022, 03:49 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MirandaMakerland
For me, as the sychronistic signs of just the repetitive numbers 111 to 999, seeing them in themselves is like a message from spirit, guides, universe that things are happening, I'm not alone, they are there..
Miranda, thanks for sharing your interpretations of the angel numbers. Helpful and inspiring. And welcome to the forum glad to have your presence here.
Old 18-10-2022, 10:24 AM
Knower
So today morning after I posted the above, I was thinking, may be I am subconsciously programmed to look at the clock everday at the same time, and had brished the whole thing aside. And later at noon, I was watch some Youtube videos. Guess what I saw??
---------------------------
555 comments
for that particular video!!
Old 18-10-2022, 12:04 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter light
Miranda, thanks for sharing your interpretations of the angel numbers. Helpful and inspiring. And welcome to the forum glad to have your presence here.

Thank you winter light for the welcome, I used to frequent spiritual forums in my late teen years, I am now 31. It's great to be back, a nice break from Facebook. And I am glad to hear my interpretations are helpful and inspiring for you ♡♡
Old 18-10-2022, 12:15 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmxbandit
So today morning after I posted the above, I was thinking, may be I am subconsciously programmed to look at the clock everday at the same time, and had brished the whole thing aside. And later at noon, I was watch some Youtube videos. Guess what I saw??
555 comments
for that particular video!!

Isn't that such a confirmation. Spirit/universe is saying "No, you are really getting these, you're meant to be seeing these" ♡

I love that.

And I'm sorry all friends have fallen away, I have no friends around me, but 1 close cousin and 2 online friends, 1 in Ohio and one in Vancouver Island.. who are spiritual and get me. All school friends are gone, and honestly, I have no idea how to "make" friends haha. It's about quality over quantity anyway. I am okay as it is. I am glad to be here on the forums again though, it's really nice to connect with you :)
Old 18-10-2022, 01:10 PM
The Admin has asked us to only quote 2-3 sentences when we quote others. Thanks.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-10-2022, 01:30 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
The Admin has asked us to only quote 2-3 sentences when we quote others. Thanks.

Noted. Apologies.
Will edit it off.

Bb