Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 03-05-2012, 06:13 PM
lil_Jean

Thanks for all the replies and insight! It was more for a topic of discussion then to say one thing is this way or another way. I also liked the references to being blinded by too much light.
Old 06-05-2012, 09:44 PM
CharlotteSometimes

People with Borderline are not by nature dark. And they certainly aren't "lost beings".
Old 21-06-2012, 05:26 PM
Guide
Autism and Sociopathology are vastly different. As well as the expression of "lack of empathy."
Autistics are very sensitive individuals, who withdraw, and seem to have a lack of empathy.
Whereas a ASPD individual lack that sensitivity/emotional connection,...anyway, you really need to do more research. Or better yet, meet some autistic, ASPD, or BPD folks, there are places where they connect.

In regards to rehabilitation. Yes, BPD, ASPD and Autistic children can be rehabilitated to a sense, it involves an enlightened, loving guide and loads of work. There is a spectrum to it all. It's not just black and white.
Old 23-06-2012, 10:59 PM
Gofa

Hi lil jean
It seems you are looking for new bogey man architype to scare us all. This pursuit of the light is a bit jaded to me Balance is what we seek straining to be the lightest one seems to be colour me zealot at best. Everything has light and dark and being one with all does not mean ignoring vast chunks of who we are
As to indigos turning to the dark side i struggle there too. Its hard to be ignorant when you have knowledge as it is hard to attack your own body when you trully know its is yourself
Evil is live backwards and like walking backwards the unavoidable lessons come thick and fast
Old 24-06-2012, 07:16 AM
Serenity Bear

I've just been told by Spirit that if a so called Indigo went dark they wouldnt have been an Indigo in the first place. The colour is a fixed part of the aura, which goes along with the light in the heart, if there was darkness there they wouldnt have the Indigo but another colour.
Old 25-06-2012, 03:18 PM
lil_Jean

interesting! thanks for the info!

and not trying to spook anyone lol just constructive discussion. can always learn something from looking at all aspects of things.
Old 07-12-2012, 04:10 AM
silver_moon

Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_Jean
Actually if you do some research on it you will find they are closer than you think. But that's my own theory backed by scientific studies. We know not everything can be answered by science!

Actually, they aren't similar at all. Sociopaths lack the ability to feel emotions, specifically- empathy( The ability to relate to others or feel in relation to them). I know this because I volunteered for a mental clinic and we did, indeed, deal with sociopaths.

Autism causes a relationship and communication problem. They may feel and think but some have an inability to communicate via facial expressions or even through verbal communication. They use very childlike drawings, music, and even tantrums, to express their emotions. Sociopaths cannot do this. They lack that portion of the brain necessary to feel.

No two sociopaths are the same. Just as no two cases of autism are similar.
Each are effected by environment and the infamous "Nature vs. Nurture
Old 17-01-2013, 11:21 PM
PiscesLady

Hey,

I'm glad this topic has been made.

I am told to be an Indigo Child and HSP (high sensitive person), but also i may have a mild form of autism, and this causes trouble.

No i'm not anti social, and in fact i love to be around people- even tho, i have some issues with it too. But the image they show about autistics does not really fit my picture.

However, i do have huge problems with Acclimatization..cause i do 'sense' everything, every information is translated into 'feeling and sensation'

My senses are over- stimulated and i'm usually 'out of control' or lack the ability to calm down, and just 'think' when in an emotional state :)

However,... i do think Autistics can be classed as Indigo's and i do also believe that being autistic doesnt need to mean a bad thing.

I believe the kind of brain we have, is there to enter another reality...
Its a 'gift', not an 'illness'.

But it can be a struggle, and it can give a hard time to people involved. not everything is in tune with us...
and often situations are too hard to deal with...

So we can come across as 'bad or evil' but usually there is something that triggers that. We are not bad by nature. Could be even fear, or something else... but deep down, we do 'know'.

Indigo's and autistics can function well, when there are not too much challenges from the outside.

I think Indigo's can have a harder time, and so they can come across more rebelic or so...

The nice picture of Pure light people etc... is sometimes mistaken.
Old 17-01-2013, 11:24 PM
PiscesLady

@ Serinity Bear.

That is so not true i think...

I do 'sense' i'm an indigo and i was even told in spirit language in my thoughts at 4 years old. Tho i have been bad too sometimes :)
but perhaps you ment, really 'evil' by choice :)
Old 21-01-2013, 08:11 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_Jean
You will have to excuse me. I have always been one to question all aspects of good/evil. It's not to disprove or prove anything but more or less to view all aspects of something. Being a forum of spiritually intelligence I figured this would be a good place to question this subject. Bare with me...

The first thing that comes to mind as an illustration for you would be imagine walking into a room full of light. Once you take the light out of the room you have the opposite darkness or lack of light. Indigos as I have read are supposed to be good and full of light, but what would happen if the presence of light was entirely devoid. An indigo can see through the soul and see the truth. We are warriors and set to change for the better. So an indigo devoid of good would in essence use these skills for negative. Instead of bringing integrity to humanity would they in essence lie and manipulate those around them? Having strong intelligence they would be able to do anything they so choose. Sociopath and borderline personalities come to mind. Do these lost beings have the ability to be rehabilitated?

Thoughts? Input? Saying that all indigos bring good would be lying to yourself because with good comes evil. And when will the cycle stop? Or will there always be negativity? With entering into a world where our souls are becoming more transparent, is this going to cause a whole new range of obstacles and evil humanity has not seen?

I'm a star seed, and was diagnosed both sociopathic (anti social personality disorder) and Borderline. Feel free to ask me any questions about that.

I recovered and woke up into my true nature.

A star seed or indigo has a lot of power. If you look at those who suffer with true light-worker eyes, you see they harness more light than the general person.

This is because dark is transformed into light. Most times star seeds and indigos do suffer in order to become a "perfected" healer.
There is no good or evil, just light and dark, the darkest people can become the best light-workers if they work on it. Sometimes it can also destruct them and they may never recover from it. Power can easily be disrespected and abused, just like with anything.

Do you even know what a light-worker or dark-worker is?

The silly term light worker just describes someone who fiddles around focusing on already made light, they don't get anything done, they don't really effect the grand scheme of things.

But a real light worker should actually be worded a Dark Worker.
Because a real light-worker is able to go into the darkest of places and illuminate these places into light... they spread love and compassion to the world that is suffering.
light workers have big purposes, to bring light to the world....
you can't do that if you are afraid of the darkness...