Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 06-07-2011, 06:09 PM
Energyatwork

Have to agree Laura the interaction is constant its only the level that alters.It would be strange not to have a chat

i can well remember during my second marriage that my ex and i would be sat and our guides would be having a conversation with each other through us; the guides would switch to different ones as well. Enlightening for sure; lots of insights.
Old 06-07-2011, 06:11 PM
Medium_Laura

Wow that's really interesting! :) I've had my guides and my partners guides have a chat, but not through us. Usually I tell them, HEY keep it down! I can hear you ya know!? They laugh!!
Old 06-07-2011, 06:12 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
I was wondering how many out there have regular conversations with their guides and angels. Even if you can't yet hear them, do you talk to them?

Do you trust in that gut instinct and just "know" when you are supposed to do or say something?

Do you have trouble trusting yourself to say it/do it?

dont really talk to them a whole lot. i talk more to god. i do trust my instincts and i do listen to them. as far as saying anything, i have learned that silence is best and for doing, acceptance is key. to flow with the universe is what i do rather than try to control it.
Old 06-07-2011, 06:22 PM
Energyatwork

No control needed, just letting the process happen is key. Control totally alters not only the energy but the content of the message as well.

Do you trust in that gut instinct and just "know" when you are supposed to do or say something?

It just happens. Its like the old Martini advert anytime, anyplace, anywhare.
Often it can be just a few words rather than a long conversation. Even in the middle of a resteraunt!
Old 07-07-2011, 07:31 AM
Lady of the Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
I was wondering how many out there have regular conversations with their guides and angels. Even if you can't yet hear them, do you talk to them?

Do you have trouble trusting yourself to say it/do it?

I do talk to them, whether they talk back I don't know. Sometimes I think they do because the conversations I have with myself are just way out there. And that's how I look at it, as having a conversation with myself. Albeit some very strange conversations.

In all my years I have always listened to my gut, but have not always gone with it. I find it to be very useful, especially when it comes to dealing with people. I've meet some people over the years who I have, for no reason at all, taken an instant dislike to. With every single one of them, years of association have proved my instincts to be correct. In other circumatances, too, I have reason to be eternally grateful to my gut and its instinct. It was a long process but I got there eventually and now I never doubt.

I used to, it was a major problem for me. All those years of not believing in myself really got me down. Not now.